Ascaso Dream Up V3 Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The Ascaso Dream UP V3 Espresso Machine can whip up a delicious espresso in a matter of minutes and in the convenience of your own home.
- Beautiful Design
- Quality Components
- Easy To Use
- Easy To Clean
- Warm Up Time
- May Be "Too Designer" In Looks
Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a nice cup of coffee in the comfort of your home? Gone are the days when you must go out to get your favorite drink. Now, the Ascaso Dream UP V3 Espresso Machine can whip up a delicious espresso in a matter of minutes and the convenience of your own home.
This new model, which has already gained plenty of positive reviews, has all the functionality of the previous V2 model but in a more compact design. It also comes in 12 vibrant colors, making it the perfect fit for any kitchen or pantry. It’s like having your professional espresso machine.
We’ve carefully reviewed all the new features of this product and browsed through all the customer feedback to give you the most in-depth Ascaso Dream UP V3 assessment possible. Based on these, we can say that this is yet another quality product from Ascaso and we hope that our review will convince users of its quality as well.
Unlike the big, bulky machines in coffee shops, the’ Dream UP V3 looks uncomplicated to use. You have just three switches to play around with to get the best espresso suited to your needs.
Because it is so easy to use, it’s not only great for making coffee for yourself – it’s great for entertaining as well. Guests will be impressed by you making them an espresso right before their eyes.
Another striking feature is the swivel mount that makes it just as easy to store as it is to use. No need to worry about bulk and clutter when handling and storing this machine.
Although sometimes you would have trouble with the initial warm-up time, the machine itself delivers its promise of making great coffee every time. Moreover, with its 2-year warranty, you can be sure that you will be able to use it in the years to come.
Ascaso has once again come up with an excellent product for making coffee. Their latest model, the Dream UP V3 espresso machine is no exception. With its new eye-catching design, it is even more appealing than ever. You need to get one for yourself.
While you may not give up going to a coffee shop entirely, the machine does cover most of your needs, especially when you have that last-minute craving for an espresso. It also makes a great icebreaker when you have guests over.
Overall, this machine is an excellent value for what it can offer you.
- Cool design
- This machine comes in a sleek and modern design that is not only appealing but practical for storing and fitting in with the other devices in your kitchen. It also comes in a selection of twelve breathtaking colors for you to choose from.
- Convenient brewing system
- Aware of the hassle that can come with brewing the perfect cup of coffee, the manufacturers designed this machine with a system that combines the pod and ground features. Now you can make your coffee in one single motion without ever needing a conversion kit.
- High tech steam nozzle
- To improve the overall design of the machine, the manufacturers upgraded their previous steam nozzle. Now it is equipped to provide greater stability and is designed to last longer assuring users they are getting a good value for their money.
- Enhanced and efficient control
- Making espresso should not be a tedious task, and the manufacturers of this product agree. This machine comes with state of the art controls that you can flip on and off with ease to make your espresso in no time.
- Smarter brewing
- The Dream UP V3 comes equipped with high tech switches that can be manually controlled by adjusting the machine’s brewing system and steam. Once all is set to start, indicator lights alert the user each time without fault.
- The perfect temperature
- One of the best features of this product is the gauge that monitors the temperature of the boiler in between steaming and brewing cycles. This is designed to give you espresso that is just the right temperature to suit your tastes.
- Top notch frother
- Built out of stainless steel, this frothier is not only durable but is designed to make silky smooth froth for the ultimate lattes and espressos. It is also attached to a joint that swivels for convenient packing once you’ve finished using it.
- Handy manual
- This particular model might prove to be a bit challenging to use for those persons with less experience. To aid you, it comes with a manual that explains all of the machine features in addition to helping you get started.
- Commercial grade brewing
- The Ascaso team prides itself on producing high-quality machines that work just as well as commercial products if not better. With additions such as the portafilter and top-notch basket, it is easier to brew quality, professional grade espresso in just a few minutes.
- Impressive 2-year warranty
- To show customers just how confident they are in their product, the manufacturers have added a 2-year warranty to the Dream UP V3 espresso machine comes in so many great colors that you are bound to find a finish that appeals to you.
Pros And Cons
- Beautiful, fun, and compact design.
- Undisputed quality of all the components.
- Easy to use, almost anyone can do it.
- Easy to clean and stores away comfortably in any kitchen.
- Initial shot warm-up time either takes too long or produces inconsistent results.
- The appearance is deceiving because it almost looks like a toy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How different is it from the previous model?
This new model has improved functionality and comes in more finishes than the V2, which is only available in aluminum finish, red and brown.
What do the three switches do?
First, you have the power switch which starts the heating process on your machine. There is also a switch to control the brew. The third switch controls the steam function so you can customize the espresso based on what you like.
Ascaso Company Profile
Jesus Ascaso, a native of the Huesca mountains, used his intense drive and entrepreneurial talents to create his own business in 1962. Because of his experience working with coffee machines, it seemed only fitting that he would one day manufacture his products.
From its humble Spanish beginnings, Ascaso has since expanded to over 80 nations across the globe and is continually growing. For more information about the company and all of the products, they offer, visit their website at http://www.ascaso.com/div-espresso-coffee-machines-grinders/historia.html
What Is The Best Price For The Dream Up V3 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.