Which Is The Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner For You?
When you are on the hunt for the best cordless vacuum cleaner it is important that you do your research. They can be expensive. Many are upwards of $500.00 or more. But they really are worth the price when you get one that lasts a long time. The difference between vacuuming your carpets with a cheap vacuum and cleaning them with a powerful cordless vacuum is like night and day. It is amazing how quick it can be done and how clean your home really is.
That is why we at Taber’s Best Reviews set out on a journey to discover the best all-around cordless vacs, and some less expensive models for you. We know your time is valuable and you would rather spend time with your family and friends instead of spending hours on the internet reading about things like suction, lithium ion batteries, and manufacturer reputations.
We spent hours researching and testing each product so our list of the best cordless vacuums is the best that can be found on the internet in 2018.
We consulted with experts who have used these vacuums in the most extreme conditions. We also looked at things like size, maneuverability, durability, and reliability. We know that you will be using your cordless vacuum cleaner for years to come and we wanted to make sure that we were giving you good advice.
In this article you will find a quick price comparison chart of the best cordless vacuum cleaners in 2018, and then below you will find product listings for each vacuum pulled from Amazon’s product database for you to compare.
How We Chose These Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Why You Should Trust Us
We spent over 40 hours researching and writing this list of the best vacuum cleaners so you wouldn’t have to spend your time doing the research. We consulted with the top experts in the industry and coupled that with our own personal experience to bring you this list. We do not accept free products or incentives when we review products in order to keep our opinions unbiased and helpful to our readers.
In making this list of the best cordless vacuum cleaners we kept 3 things in mind: Features, price, and customer satisfaction.
One of the most important things about purchasing a new cordless vacuum cleaner is the features that the vacuum cleaner comes with. Does it have different settings and attachments? Is it easy to operate? How well is it constructed? What type of warranty does the vacuum have?
All of these things are important in choosing your new cordless vacuum cleaner, or deciding which one will be a good gift for a friend or loved one. So that is what we looked for. We only picked cordless vacuums that had one or more of these options.
We spent over 40 hours researching and writing this list of the best cordless vacuum cleaners so you wouldn’t have to spend your time doing the research. Now you can start saving more time to spend with your family, and less time cleaning, with your new cordless vacuum cleaner.
We kept the price range around $200.00 or less, so that anyone can afford an cordless vacuum cleaner. That being said, the more pricier vacuums usually are the better quality vacuums that have better battery life and will last longer. It is just how things work in this world. You get what you pay for.
However if you don’t need the absolute best cordless vacuum cleaner right off the bat, we have a couple of options for you at the end of the article that are quite inexpensive.
Most people buy a cordless vacuum cleaner to make their life easier and their quality of life better. We made sure that we only listed the cordless vacs that will accomplish that goal.
Every cordless vac that we have listed are rated by customers at 80% or higher depending on the rating system used on different websites. They are either 4 stars or higher at the time of the review.
We also read all the individual customer reviews to see how well the manufacturer responded to customer issues and how well people recommended these vacuums. We only took into account customers with a verified purchase. They are real buyers reviewing the product.
Which Is The Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner For You?
Picking the best cordless vacuum cleaner for you really depends upon your needs. Do you have pets? Do people track in mud into your house? How often do you need to vacuum? How large is your home? Can you vacuum it entirely in less than 30 minutes?
These are the type of questions you need to think about when buying a cordless vacuum cleaner. Not all of the vacuums will fit your need.
Here is our list of the best cordless vacuums that we think you should consider.
Best Overall Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
We have broken down our list of the best cordless vacs by price. There are the models that range from $100.00 to $300.00 and then those that are just under $100.00. Anything less than that and the word “best” shouldn’t be next to its name. It is just cheap.
Here are our choices for the best cordless vacuums in 2018 that we feel are the best of the best overall.
When it comes to vacuum cleaners, the Shark Rocket ultra-light vacuum is a step above the rest.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- ION power pack: removable, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Upgradeable runtime: vacuum while charging a second battery (sold separately)
- Floor-to-ceiling versatility: easily converts to a handheld vacuum for above-floor cleaning, car cleaning, and more
- Smart response technology: intelligently adapts to the settings you choose for enhanced performance
This Electrolux Ergorapido cordless vacuum is the solution to the modern user’s problems. It promises to combine high technology designing with quality and efficiency to make cleaning an easier slightly more fun experience.
- Brush roll Clean Technology removes tangled hair from brush roll with touch of a button
- Fingertip controls are located on the ergonomically designed handle
- Lithium Ion battery provides 35 minutes of cleaning
- 180-degree Easy Steer maneuverability
- 2-in-1 detachable handheld unit. Cleaning Width (Inches): 11 . Charge Time (Hours): 4
The Bissell Bolt Pet cordless vacuum combines high power suctioning with a lightweight body and delivers with quality and efficiency.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- A lightweight cordless vacuum with superior suction, a 2-way folding handle, and removable hand vacuum to easily clean wherever dirt is
- Includes 25.2V Li-Ion battery, EdgeReach Technology, normal/boosted suction settings, 180 degree swivel steering, and a charging base
- Up to 40 minutes of cordless power. Filtration: Pre-Motor Foam Filter
- Edge bristles and brush roll on/off switch
- 2-year limited warranty
Other Top Cordless Vacuums
There were a lot of good choices in the cordless vacuum category. We did not want to fail to give credit where credit was due. So here are some more cordless vacuums that we feel would be a good choice for the money as well. We just didn’t find them quite the best of the best.
When it comes to vacuuming, the Bissell Air Ram 1984, with its state of the art technology, is a step ahead. Designed to reach and clean even the toughest spots, this vacuum has changed the way many people clean their homes and provided a convenient solution to dust and pet hair problems.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- 40 Minutes of Cordless Power - Removable Lithium Ion battery for 40 minutes of fade-free power and cordless convenience
- Lightweight & Compact - This cordless powerhouse weighs less than 8 pounds and has a collapsible handle for easy storage
- Powerful Multi Surface Cleaning - Innovative power foot design and multi-surface brush roll delivers high performance cleaning on hard floors and carpets
- Maximized Maneuverability - With swivel steering and a lay flat handle, Air Ram maneuvers under and around furniture with ease
- Easy Empty Dirt Bin - Removable dirt bin with built-in Easy Empty slider that pushes out debris, hair and dirt for a mess free empty
- LED Lights - Bright wide range LED lights illuminate hard floors to assist in seeing fine dirt and debris for effective cleaning
When it comes to a cordless vacuum cleaner, Hoover Cruise Ultra-Light Cordless Vacuum BH52210 is the ideal choice. This is one of the easy to use and affordable options availableUsually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Lightweight - at only 4.7 lbs. It's easier than ever to clean up, down and all around
- Reach anywhere cleaning - long slim pole reaches up high for cleaning shelves and ceiling fans
- 2 in 1- Removable hand vac is great for cleaning small messes and tight spaces
- Multi floor capabilities - transition from hard flooring to area rugs and low pile carpeting with just the push of a button
- Includes a battery charger, crevice tool, dusting brush, upholstery tool and a wall mount for easy storage
- Note: Refer the user manual below for troubleshooting steps and maintenance
The Best Inexpensive Cordless Vacuums Under 100 Dollars
When we set out to research these cordless vacs for you we were a little surprised that cordless vac technology was still so expensive. However we really should have known better. You do get what you pay for.
That being said, without compromising our commitment to providing you the best quality choices in cordless vacuums we did find some that are more affordable. Here are a couple of great choices that you might want to consider if you are on a tight budget.
Please keep in mind that these cordless stick vacs were under $100.00 at the time we published this article. Prices change for a variety of factors. The current price is the price listed with the vac. They are pulled directly from Amazon’s API.
Flexible and agile, this vacuum can reach some of the toughest spots in your home making its way through furniture with ease. All of this is accompanied by powerful suction that is designed to retrieve debris and dirt in one single motion.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Strong suction picks up dirt and debris in a single pass*
- 2 in 1 provides stick vacuum for floors and hand vacuum for smaller messes
- Swivel steering to get around furniture with ease; Product Dimensions (HxWxD)11.4 x 10.5 x 29 in
- Vacuum your whole house on one charge,** without a cord getting in your way
- Backed by BLACK+DECKER'S 2 year limited warranty; Cell Capacity 5
The Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum is designed with advanced technology that cleans various types of surfaces effortlessly, picking up dirt such as pet hair, dust, and debris.Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- LINX Cordless Fade-Free Lithium-Ion Battery System - Interchangeable batteries provide cordless freedom to clean anywhere
- WindTunnel Technology - Creates channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- Extreme Recline Handle - Reaches under furniture for easier access without having to move things around
- Edge Cleaning Bristles - Removes dirt, dust and pet hair up against those hard-to-reach edges
- Fuel Gauge -Indicates remaining battery life
- Multi-Floor Cleaning - Transitions from carpet to hard floors with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Dirt Devil is packed with a 24V battery which runs longer and charges 4 times faster than other cleaning machines. Use your new vacuum on your hard floors, carpets, under the counters and where ever you find a speck of dirt; the Dirt Devil will suck it right up!Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- 24 volt lithium battery for longer runtime, faster charging and fade-free power
- spin4pro Premium Brushroll for powerful carpet & hard floor cleaning
- Removable Hand vacuum to clean stairs, cars and other hard to reach places
- Lightweight and steerable. Dirt Cup Capacity: 0.7 Liters
- Bonus tool pack includes crevice tool, powered cleaning Wand, carpet nozzle and stair/upholstery tool
Final Thoughts On These Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Other than little kids, I do not know anyone who really enjoys vacuuming. However you can make the job much less a drudgery with these cordless vacuum cleaners. Spend your time with loved ones rather than cleaning.
If you need more information on which is the best cordless vacuum cleaner for you, then check out our individual cordless vacuum cleaner reviews and our informative buying guide.
Or if you are not sure you want a cordless vacuum and would like to look at regular vacuum cleaners you can check out our list of the best vacuum cleaners here.