When you are on the hunt for the best countertop oven it is important that you do your research. They can be expensive. Many are upwards of $300.00 or more. But they really are worth the price. The difference between nuking your food in a microwave oven and toasting it in a countertop convection oven is like night and day. It is amazing how quick it can be done.
That is why we at Taber’s Best Reviews set out on a journey to discover the best countertop ovens for you. We know your time is valuable and you would rather spend time with your family and friends instead of spending hours on the internet reading about things like elements ,cooking cycles, and manufacturer reputations.
We spent hours researching and testing each product so our list of the best countertop ovens is the best that can be found on the internet. Our research included different models, brands, and models with extra features like steam.
We consulted with experts who have used these ovens in the most extreme conditions. We also looked at things like size, power settings, durability, and reliability. We know that you will be using your countertop oven for years to come and we wanted to make sure that we were giving you good advice.
In this article you will find a quick price comparison chart of the best countertop toaster ovens, and then below you will find product listings for each oven pulled from Amazon’s product database for you to compare. We have broken them up into these categories. Our Number 1 and Number 2 picks, other top countertop ovens, and 4 options that are around $100.00.
Our Top Countertop Oven Picks
How We Chose These Countertop Ovens
Why You Should Trust Us
We spent over 40 hours researching and writing this list of the best countertop ovens so you wouldn’t have to spend your time doing the research. We consulted with the top experts in the industry and coupled that with our own personal experience to bring you this list. We do not accept free products or incentives when we review products in order to keep our opinions unbiased and helpful to our readers.
In making this list of toaster ovens we kept 3 things in mind: Features, price, and customer satisfaction.
One of the most important things about purchasing a new countertop oven is the features that the oven comes with. How easy is it to clean? Is it large enough to handle the food you want to eat? Will it fit on your countertop? Does it have the power for cooking large items? Is it energy efficient? How well does it toast?
All of these things are important in choosing your new countertop oven, or deciding which one will be a good gift for a friend or loved one. So that is what we looked for. We only picked ovens that had one or more of these options.
We kept the price range around $300.00 or less, so that anyone can afford investing in a top notch countertop oven. When buying your first toaster oven you might not want to buy the most expensive one. You might want to start off small and then upgrade later if you feel that you need to. That is why we have also included some ovens that range under $100.00 for you.
Most people buy a countertop oven to make the job of cooking your favorite toasted food much easier and make their quality of life better. We made sure that we only listed the ovens that will accomplish that goal.
Every countertop oven that we have listed are rated by customers at 80% positive or higher depending on the rating system used on different websites. We do not list companies that do not take care of their customers.
We also read all the individual customer reviews to see how well the manufacturer responded to customer issues and how well people recommended these ovens. We only took into account customers with a verified purchase. They are real buyers reviewing the product.
Which Are The Best Countertop Ovens?
Picking the best countertop oven really depends upon your needs.
- What type of food will you be cooking?
- Do you want all the bells and whistles?
- Do you need to be able to cook large amounts of food?
- How much space do you have to place your countertop oven on?
- How fast do you want to cook your food?
These are the type of questions you need to think about when buying a new countertop convection oven. Not all of the ovens will fit your need.
Here is our list of the best countertop ovens that we think you should consider.
The Best Quality Countertop Oven – Editors Choice – 2018
Quality is one of the major considerations when purchasing a toaster oven for yourself or a loved one. That is why we have started our countertop oven list with the best quality ovens available. These are the the convection ovens with all the features you can find. They are the best overall option.
The 6 countertop ovens listed in this category were chosen based on the materials used in the construction of the oven and the reputation of the brands. These ovens qualify as upper end toaster ovens that would rival any oven in the industry.
Breville BOV845BSS Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, 1800 W, Stainless Steel
2 used from $ 223.46
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking.
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Capacity: 6-slice toaster, 13" pizza
- Convection powered: an inbuilt fan that circulates the hot air within the oven. It speeds the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds your food
- Non-stick cavity coating: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
The smart oven Pro with element IQ is an essential tool for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza pie, crispy yet chewy cookies, toasts evenly and roasts succulent meat. The convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%. with element IQ - 5 independent quartz heating elements move the power where it's needed most, above and below the food. Each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right...
First Runner Up For Best Toaster Oven
Cuisinart CSO-300N Convection Steam Oven, Stainless Steel
- 120 minutes of steady, uninterrupted steam
- Specialized bread proofing technology, bakes & proofs bread better and faster
- Cooks up to 40% quicker than conventional ovens
- Accommodates a whole 4.5 lb. chicken or a 12-Inch pizza
- 0.60 cubic ft, 47 oz. removable water reservoir
The CSO-300 Steam Oven is truly a unique oven that incorporates all the functions of a professional steam oven in a countertop footprint. It's a countertop convection oven with full steaming capability. Steam heat cuts cooking time by as much as 40%! Choose from 9 single and combination functions. Steam or poach any type of vegetable, fish, poultry or rice. or use steam in combination with both Broil or Bake functions to create roasts that are beautifully browned on the outside, yet moist...
Other Top Countertop Ovens
Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef's Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13" pizza and 9" x 13" baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 14" L x 20" W x 11" H
Cuisinart chef's convection oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches and bagels. Heating power of 1800 watts provides quick heat up time, precise temperature and perfect results every time. The easy-clean nonstick interior is so roomy it can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9" x 13" baking pan or an entire 9-pound chicken. Easiest way to make a real home-cooked meal - every day!
Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16" pizzas
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the...
Breville BOV650XL the Compact Smart Oven Stainless Steel
2 used from $ 129.59
- Pull-Out Crumb Tray 1800 watt Element Temperature Conversion Button
- Element IQTM puts the power where it's needed most. For each of the 8 pre-set programs, Element IQTM delivers the right power at the right temperature at the right time. And when adjusted for taste, it remembers that, too. 8 pre-set programs: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat. Backlit Easy-Read LCD calculates the correct time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete.
Similar to the Breville Smart Oven, but in a smaller, more compact design, this 1800-watt oven offers exceptional cooking convenience while taking up less space on the counter. The unit's 3/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior can accommodate a 12-inch pizza or four slices of bread at a time, while its push-button and turn-knob control panel makes it easy to program. Turn the control dial to select the function--options include Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, and Reheat. The...
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
4 used from $ 100.74
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven - it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11" pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating
Attribute BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven BOV800XL: Smart Oven Dimensions 16x13x9 inches 16.5x15.5x10.25 inches 18.5x16.25x11.25 inches Capacity 11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices 12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices 13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices Element IQ? Yes Yes Yes Wattage 1800 1800 1800 Heating Elements 4 (quartz) 4 (quartz) 5 (quartz) Convection No No Yes Pre-set functions 8 8 9 Accessories Baking pan Baking pan, broil rack Baking pan, broil rack, pizza...
The Best Toaster Ovens Under 100 Dollars
If you are looking for a good toaster oven for the money that will cook the occasional grilled cheese sandwich or frozen pizza then these are the toaster ovens you should check out.. There are 4 options available for you and we are sure that we have one listed that will meet your needs.
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Oven TSSTTVDGXL-SHP, Stainless Steel
- Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven features convection technology for fast and even heating
- oven features digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Can fit 2 large pizzas; perfect for "take & bake"
- 90-minute timer with auto-shutoff
- Easy-clean interior
This Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven is perfect for the holidays, when you need extra oven space, or just for fast cooking for a weeknight dinner. This countertop convection oven offers a roomy interior and exceptional versatility. It accommodates 2 large pizzas (perfect for "take & bake") and has digital settings for bake, broil, toast, pizza, and defrost. The convection technology makes for even baking and heating. The oven includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an...
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
8 used from $ 94.21
- "FlashXPress" double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Smart toaster oven with automatically calculating cooking time function and control over the heat for variety foods
- Easy-to-use control panel with 6-menu illustrated presets for toast bread, pizza, frozen foods and quick reheat. Power Consumption : 1300 Watts, Power Supply : 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Perfectly compact design with small footprint on countertop, front removable tray and nonstick interior for easy to clean
- color :Silver. Temperature setting-250°F - 500°F. Digital timer-Up to 25 minutes
Panasonic "FlashXpress" Technology Toaster Oven featuring 1300Watt double "Infrared Light" for cooking up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens, Instant heat eliminates preheating, 6 cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons, Automatically calculates the cooking time for a variety of foods: Bread (Toast, Waffles, Bagels), Frozen Food (Pizza, Hash Browns) and Reheat (Rolls, Breads, Leftovers), Digital Timer (up to 25 minutes and Temperature Settings (250 Degree F to 500 Degree F),...
KitchenAid KCO253CU 12-Inch Compact Convection Countertop Oven - Contour Silver
- Compact footprint preheats faster and uses less energy than a full-size oven
- Convection cooking produces circulating heat for outstanding results
- 2 reversible racks offer the flexibility of 6 height options, so you can cook anything from a whole chicken to multiple sheets of brownies
- 4 hour 'stay on' option for warming or slow roasting - automatically shuts off when cycle ends
- Easy to clean, non-stick interior. Dimensions(Inches)-16.7 X 17.7 X 11.3. Weight -20. Knobs: Soft Grip
Enjoy fast, fresh dishes with full-size oven performance on your countertop. The KitchenAid Compact Oven boasts convection cooking and 4 pre-set functions, ensuring outstanding results on anything from roasted meats, fish and vegetables, to quiche, pizza, muffins and more.
Oster 6-Slice Convection Countertop Oven TSSTTVCG04, Brushed Stainless Steel
4 used from $ 59.98
- Fast, more even convection cooking
- Easy-to-use dial controls
- 2 rack positions
- 60-minute timer with auto shut-off and bell signal
- Removable crumb tray
Cook with the convenience of an oven on your countertop. Turbo convection technology provides faster, more even cooking for optimal results. Large capacity can accommodate casserole dishes and fit an entire 12 inch frozen pizza.Adjustable broil for low-heat broiling, like cheesy garlic bread or high-heat broiling for meats. 150-450° temperature range. Avoid turning on your conventional oven to keep the kitchen cooler and conserve energy. With the Oster® brand, you can cook with passion and...
Final Thoughts On These Countertop Toaster Ovens
Whether you like grilled cheese sandwiches, frozen pizza, or like home baked biscuits, you are going to love your new toaster oven. Getting rid of the necessity of cooking in your conventional oven and toasting the food you love will be well worth the investment.
Once you buy your new countertop oven you will never regret your decision. You will be one step closer to being equipped with everything you need to cook all the foods you love. You will have arrived in foodie heaven.
For more information about countertop ovens and their uses we recommend reading these articles for further study.
If you are still not sure which countertop oven to get, then you might check out our informative toaster oven buying guide, or the individual countertop oven reviews below.
Countertop Toaster Oven Reviews And Articles
Do YOU Want To Take Your Toasting To The Next Level? Do YOU Love Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Frozen Pizza, And Home Baked Biscuits? DISCOVER Everything YOU NEED To Know About Countertop Toaster Ovens In This INFORMATIVE Toaster Oven Buying Guide.