Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The Bissell Eraser is obviously designed to clean stubborn pet hair. That it does, with powerful suction and a TurboEraser tool that is specially designed to pick up pet hair from any surface.
- Detachable Canister
- No Bag
- Eliminates Odors And Allergens
- Pet Hair Tools
- Struggles With Hardwood Floors
- Dirt Canister Is Small
In days gone by, vacuuming has been a hassle. From the dinosaur-sized vacuums to their unhygienic dust bags, it’s safe to say that we have all been waiting for the arrival of products like the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum.
A combination of two vacuums, this cleaner was made for people who do not have the time or money to purchase a separate hand vacuum. As the title of our Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Article suggests, this product is the perfect gift for neat freaks with its bagless system that allows you to empty dirt without ever getting your hands dirty.
Continue reading our review and check out the surprise feature that the manufacturers added to the product. It caught us off guard, but we appreciate Bissell’s ingenuity.
The Eraser is designed to clean stubborn pet hair. That it does, with powerful suction and a TurboEraser tool that is specially designed to pick up pet hair from any surface.
We will admit that when we first read the product’s name, we rushed to the conclusion that it was a bit limited. Fortunately, we were proven wrong as we researched further and realized that this vacuum works just as well for cleaning other particles and dirt.
It’s more than just a vacuum for pet hair with its 2 in 1 feature that combines an upright vacuum with a detachable canister for cleaning surfaces above the ground in addition to generally hard to reach places. With that in mind, if you indeed are in search of the perfect vacuum for cleaning up after your furry friends, then this is the right pick.
Speaking of our pets, we know that they tend to leave nasty odors behind from time to time. As we noted earlier, the manufacturers decided to forego the usual HEPA filter and surprised customers with a particular Febreze filter that is powerful enough to eliminate odors from your home.
When all is said and done, you can promptly remove pet hair from the brush roll and start all over, ensuring that no pesky fur is left behind. We like this vacuum, but there are one or two things that left us a bit disappointed.
After reading through customer reviews and considering all of the pros and cons of owning the Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum, we think it deserves a five-star rating for cleaning animal hair. The vacuum was designed primarily for that purpose, and it does not disappoint.
We are not big fans of the small dirt canister and the idea of having to empty it more often. However, that is a minor issue when you consider all the other features that make this product great.
- 5-year warranty
- As a sign of confidence in their product, the manufacturers placed a 5-year warranty on their product. It should last long enough for you to enjoy good quality cleaning before needing to be replaced.
- 2 in 1 cleaning
- As an upright vacuum, it cleans floors and carpets with enhanced efficiency. As a detachable canister, it works perfectly for reaching above the ground and atop hard to reach surfaces.
- Brush roll
- If your current vacuum cleaner is prone to clogging, then you might want to consider switching to this product. The brush roll picks up hair efficiently, and you can pull it right off when you’re done.
- Hands-free emptying
- This Bissell cleaner is bagless which eliminates the need to touch dirt while disposing of it. Its spooling feature empties out hair when you’re done.
- Greater Reach
- The name of this product describes its specialty and its extra tools such as the built-in wand make its job more manageable. It also includes other specialized tools that help you erase pet hair from any surface in your home.
- Febreze filter
- This feature is quite a surprising shift from the regular HEPA filter. Not only does it trap allergens and dust but it also kills foul odors to leave the air clean and fresh.
- LED tool
- When you’re vacuuming, the cleaner’s LED lights will highlight all the dirt so you can see it. It highlights the finest of hair, so rest assured that no soil will be left behind.
- The vacuum comes with enhanced technology to make controlling the cleaner more convenient. The controls are well within your reach and can help you quickly adjust between settings for customized vacuuming.
- Cool design
- The vacuum itself is lightweight and can be carried from one spot to the other with ease. This also adds to its maneuverability and all round efficiency.
- The manual is an excellent guide for users who don’t quite know how to assemble the vacuum correctly. It’s certainly easier than calling customer service every time you have a problem.
Pros And Cons
- Transitions with ease into a detachable canister for cleaning tough to reach surfaces.
- Designed without a dirty dirtbag.
- Has a Febreze filter to eliminate odors and allergens.
- Includes special tools which are perfect for cleaning pet hair.
- Not the best vacuum for hardwood floors.
- The dirt collecting canister is quite small, so it needs regular emptying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it come with a tool for cleaning crevices?
Yes, it does. The tool also has LED lights which illuminate dirt for your convenience.
How much does the vacuum cost?
It costs about $250, but the price might vary depending on where you purchase it.
Bissell Inc. Profile
Crockery shop owner, Melville Bissell invented his first vacuum cleaner to help him and his wife clean up their shop. Soon, Bissell Inc. came to life and began operating in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1883.
After years of evolution and multiple changes in ownership and company structure, Bissel Inc. stands as the leading floor care appliance manufacturer in North America. If you visit their website at https://www.bissell.com/, you can get a closer look at the company’s history and all of the products they have to offer.
What Is The Best Price For The Bissell Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.