Blue Yeti USB Microphone Review And Best Price Comparison
If you are looking for a professional grade microphone that produces clear quality sound, look no further than the Blue Yeti Professional USB Microphone.
- Compact Design
- Powerful Audio
- Multiple Uses
- Lightweight Frame
- Software Problems
If you are looking for a professional grade microphone that produces clear quality sound, look no further than the Blue Yeti Professional USB Microphone. With state of the art features that include automatic sound processing for efficient song recording, it comes as no surprise that so many people love this dynamic microphone.
Some reviews go as far as calling it compact perfection. The manufacturers are confident in their product and have guaranteed that using their microphone will enhance your creativity and make your content sound more professional.
We’ve decided to do some thorough research on this product, enabling us to write an accurate and honest Blue Yeti USB Microphone review. Our goal is to give you a clearer picture of the product and help you decide whether or not it’s worth investing in.
Whether you are interested in starting your podcast or recording your music in the comfort of your home, the Blue Yeti is worth investigating. Its affordable price of $150 is not bad for beginners.
At first glance, we like the compact design of this microphone. We were a bit worried that it might not produce the same quality sound of bigger, heavier microphones but it proved us wrong.
We love the attention to detail and appreciate the addition of templates that you can use when you are doing voice-overs, recording music and much more. This coupled with the versatility of the microphone which allows users to record multiple people at the same time makes it quite the efficient, time-saving product.
The Blue Yeti is designed to provide a professional experience with every use. It delivers on both quality and efficiency. We love that it includes processors that allow you to customize your sound and ensures the best results possible.
While reading through multiple reviews, we did notice that some customers had a few complaints here and there. To keep our review as honest and upfront as possible, we took some of those complaints into consideration and compiled a list of pros and cons so you can weigh out the benefits and challenges of owning this product before you purchase it.
All in all, we believe the Blue Yeti Professional USB Microphone is a good investment for anyone who is looking for a compact microphone that matches the quality of more significant, more professional systems. It is affordable and a good start if you are a new-be to recording systems.
As noted by some customers, setting up the recording software can be a bit problematic. That being said, there is an informative manual that explains every aspect of the microphone, including how to get started.
- USB connectivity
- The Blue Yeti Microphone is equipped with USB connectivity which makes it compatible with various devices. It is easy to connect and requires minimum effort to get started.
- Multi-track recording software
- This convenient feature comes pre-installed on your microphone for easy access. It gives you the opportunity to record podcast audio, create songs and group multiple vocals to suit your specific needs.
- Enhanced editing
- The specialized software included with this microphone allows you to edit your audio efficiently. It also offers the chance to trim and join together audio pieces for the perfect sound production.
- Studio templates
- If you are looking to get started on your podcast but are not sure how to produce professional results, this microphone has you covered. It comes with customized templates that give you all the tools necessary to create quality podcasts, voice-overs and much more.
- Enhanced recording
- The Blue Yeti Microphone comes equipped with ten different vocal effects that are designed to make your sound more vibrant and more precise. You can control volume, filter out excess noise and do so much more with this cool feature.
- Audio engine
- Precision and speed are essential when trying to record a professional sound. With the dominant audio driver, you can produce quality audio in minimal time. Plus, you are guaranteed precise, transparent results with every recording.
- Auto track setup
- This feature makes it possible for users to create professional content conveniently. Whether you are recording a podcast or your acoustic guitar music, the Blue Yeti is designed to automatically track each sound and produce clear, quality sound in a short space of time.
- For people not familiar with Blue Yeti products, this microphone might be a bit challenging to understand. The manual does an excellent job of providing guidance from general setup to a better understanding of product features.
- Compact design
- A bonus for any modern microphone, this product has a sleek, compact design that makes it perfect for traveling and moving around. It is made of sturdy, long-lasting material making it a good value for your money.
- In addition to being well-equipped with high tech features that produce quality sound, the Blue Yeti is inexpensive. For just $150, you receive a professional grade microphone along with some cool accessories.
Pros And Cons
- Has a compact design that makes it easy to set up and move the microphone.
- Comes with a very detailed manual to help you better understand the product.
- Has a powerful audio engine that produces clear quality sound quickly and efficiently
- It’s affordable.
- Some customers reported the recording software was troublesome.
- Its compact frame is not as durable as heavier microphones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I record music with this system?
Yes, it comes with templates that can be used to record music, podcasts and much more.
What do I do if I am having trouble with the setup of the recording software?
Software versions are regularly being updated so if you cannot solve the issue with the help of your manual, we suggest getting in touch with customer service. They are more than ready to help you.
Blue Microphones Company Profile
Blue Microphones was created in 1995 by the duo of recording Latvian engineer, Martins Saulespurens and his partner American music artist, Skipper Wise. Blue stands for Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics.
The company’s central headquarters are located in Westlake Village, California. They specialize in the production of microphones and various other technological and musical products. For more information about the company and all the products, they have to offer, visit their website at https://www.bluedesigns.com.
What Is The Best Price For The Yeti USB Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.