Breville Duo Temp Pro Review And Best Price Comparison
The Breville Duo Temp Pro espresso machine delivers on both quality and efficiency.
- Stainless Steel Milk Reservoir
- Informative Manual For Beginners
- Quality Grinder
- Premium Pump
- May Be Too Complicated For Beginners
Quality espresso requires the best machine to ensure optimum results with little to no fault. The Breville Duo-Temp Pro espresso machine delivers on both quality and efficiency.
Scrolling through multiple customer reviews, we realized just how many fans this product has. It brings the café right into your home and is guaranteed to save you hundreds of dollars on expensive coffee runs.
Of course, we know you are not just going to take our word for it which is why we did thorough research to write up a detailed Breville Duo-Temp Pro assessment. We are sure that after reading it you will also consider giving the product a try.
Despite its somewhat simple look, this machine has exceeded our expectations of how a quality espresso machine should operate. For novices, it’s a bit tricky to understand, but the manual does an excellent job of explaining the features and overall set-up in detail.
We are impressed by the manufacturer’s attention to detail, and we especially enjoy the addition of the Italian made pump. It adds a powerful touch to the machine, and when coupled with the manual controls, it makes for a quality, conventional espresso machine.
For users looking to make the classic cup of espresso, the steam wand is a much-appreciated feature. This goes hand in hand with the container the creators added to store your milk away when you are done. Made of stainless steel, it will keep your milk in good condition until the next time you make espresso.
Overall, the machine itself is easy to maintain and clean. You can replace the filters when they are worn or clean them with a unique tool designed to remove dirt and prevent its build up. Additionally, the water tank can be removed and washed in the dishwasher after use, so there is never any excuse for working with a dirty machine.
The one feature we were hesitant about was the $370 price tag. Granted it’s not an insane amount, but it could put a dent in your budget. If you are still hesitant about whether or not to invest in the Breville Duo-Temp, we compiled a helpful list of pros and cons about the product in addition to answering some questions you might have.
All in all, we like the Breville Duo-Temp Pro espresso machine, and we recommend it to all espresso lovers. Its price may be prohibitive for beginners on a budget, but it is a good value for your money.
If you are looking to make a classic cup of espresso, then this machine is the perfect fit for you. It has a state of the art pump that is designed to provide quality extraction for rich and smooth flavor and is paired with a wand that makes fantastic froth for your drink.
Outside of the price and a few negatives here and there, this machine is worth investing in.
- Italy’s finest pump
- Dedicated to providing nothing but quality, the manufacturers of this machine installed a pump that was made by Italy’s finest designers. The 15-bar feature starts off at low pressure, giving the ground coffee plenty of time to bloom before increasing slowly for quality extraction.
- Added control
- Built to extract up to two shots of espresso each time, this machine puts the power in your hands by allowing you to control the volume of espresso shots manually. It’s added this control to ensure you get the flavor strength that best suits your tastes.
- Cool filter baskets
- The Breville Duo-Temp comes with the choice of double wall and 1-2 cup single filters baskets. These can be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee, depending on your preferences.
- Magical Wand
- This incredible steam wand is designed to froth and steam milk for the perfect espresso. It is sturdy and produces smooth results without fail each time.
- Crafty Razor trimmer
- For most espresso machines, filling the filter basket can be a messy tricky affair. That is why the manufacturers of this product have added a Razor dose tool that helps you ensure that your filter basket is filled correctly.
- Worry-free milk storage
- Once you have finished making your espresso, storing milk is convenient with the container that is provided along with the machine. It is made of stainless steel to ensure that your milk stays in excellent condition and won’t spill out.
- Powerful filters
- The filters of this product are designed with high-quality materials to provide clean hot water, perfect for each cup of espresso you make. Complete with an additional filter holder, they can easily be replaced when they have worn out.
- Handy manual
- For users not familiar with espresso machines or the Breville brand, it comes with a helpful manual that will walk you through each feature and how to get started. It is also perfect for solving any issues you might be having with the machine if you cannot contact customer service.
- Attractive design
- Sleek and compact is what comes to mind when you first look at the Breville Duo-Temp. It is perfect for modern day kitchen use and takes up minimal space if you ever need to move or store it away.
- Convenient water tank
- At a capacity of 60oz, this water tank is easy to remove when you are finished. It is also dishwasher safe.
Pros And Cons
- Includes a helpful manual for inexperienced users.
- The stainless steel container for storing milk keeps it in good condition until your next brew.
- Has a state of the art pump for quality grinding and extraction of espresso.
- Compact and appealing design that makes it easy to store and clean.
- At $370, it’s not the cheapest espresso machine on the market.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make a standard coffee with the Breville Duo-Temp?
No. This machine was specially designed to make espresso only.
Can I put the milk container in the refrigerator when I am done?
Yes, it is designed to keep your milk in excellent condition and can be stored in the fridge.
Breville company profile
The Breville brand was created in 1932 in Melbourne, Australia by the duo of Harry Norville and Bill O’Brien. Since it was founded, it has grown to be one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of small appliances for household use.
The company’s sandwich maker launched abroad in the United Kingdom, and neighboring New Zealand rocketed to astounding success in the early 70s, and the entire brand has not looked back since. For more information about Breville and all of the products, they have to offer, visit their website at https://www.breville.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Duo Temp Pro Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.