Breville Juice Fountain Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The Breville JE98XL Juice Extractor is a heavy-duty but compact juicing machine that easily turns fresh produce into healthy drinks for everyone in the family.
- Dual Speed Motor
- Sturdy Design
- Safety Arm Lock
- Easy To Use
- Struggles With Leafy Vegtables
- Harder To Clean
As people continually try to search for economical and convenient ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle, appliance companies keep adding innovations to their products. Breville is no exception to that premise in their line of commercial juicers.
The Breville JE98XL Juice Extractor is a heavy-duty but compact juicing machine that easily turns fresh produce into healthy drinks for everyone in the family. It features a high-capacity motor with different modes for soft and hard fruits and vegetables and can juice up to 1 liter of juice in just minutes.
Today we are researching this product and writing our own Breville JE98XL review that includes comments made in customer feedback. This will help you decide if it is the perfect addition to your kitchen.
Our first impression of this juicer was that it looks like any standard countertop juicer. It was pleasant to see the large capacity of the juice container and pulp catcher, which we thought would make cleanup fast and easy.
The juicing process itself was very fast thanks to the powerful motor. However, we found that leafy greens tended to be a problem as we could barely extract any juice from them. We later learned that some users go around this glitch by combining the leaves with sturdier fruits to prevent them from clogging.
The juicer is especially adept at handling soft produce. The pulp comes out dry which assures us that no juice is wasted.
We also loved the safety lock feature which prevents messes in the kitchen. This is especially helpful for teenagers or kids who want to try making their juice.
Cleanup is also effortless as all the components are dishwasher-safe, although the sheer number of pieces included tends to take time to disassemble. Overall though, this was a pleasurable product to use.
The Breville JE98XL Juice Extractor is a big, sturdy device that can handle any of your juicing needs. Its powerful motor and adjustable settings make it perfect for juicing almost anything.
It has a variety of great features like the juicing capacity and safety lock that make it an excellent choice for a countertop juicer. While it may struggle with some items, a few simple adjustments can make it a joy to use.
- Powerful motor
- Characteristic of Breville, this product comes with a high-performance engine that is designed to operate at 850 watts. While not the highest on the market, it provides enough power to juice hard and soft ingredients producing quality results.
- Handy feeder
- The chute attached to the machine is broad enough to allow for convenient feeding into the juicer. This is perfect for adding big chunks of ingredients without wasting time prepping.
- Quality extraction
- The manufacturers of this juicer equipped it with a feature that separates the pulp from the ingredients allowing for quality extraction. This ensures that every ounce of juice is extracted from the food and their valuable nutrients are not lost in the process.
- Pulp-free juicing
- In addition to being separated during the juicing, the pulp is also ejected. It is received by a feeding basket and disc that spins it out, leaving pure quality juice for a delicious natural taste.
- Cool design
- Like any other juicer, the first thing you will notice about the product is its design. It is compact enough to fit in your kitchen and is made of materials that are long lasting and durable making it a good value for your money.
- Froth free drink
- Foam and froth can wreak havoc on your juice and make it prone to oxidation which interrupts its longevity. This juicer comes with a jug that contains a separator for removing foam to ensure that your juice stays fresh longer.
- Mess-free juicing
- Juicing can create quite the mess that is annoying to clean. With the added container for pulp, you can make your juice worry free and enjoy cleaner results.
- Handy manual
- For beginners, navigating this juicer might prove to be a bit tricky. The juicer does come with a manual that makes life a lot easier and walks you through its features and operation.
- Safe juicing
- If the parts of the juicer are not correctly inserted, its locking features keep the juicer turned off until they are fixed ensuring that parts are not inadvertently propelled all over the place. This, coupled with soft edges eliminates the dangers that can come with operating a juicer.
- Enhanced safety
- Much like the improper insertion of parts, overloading the juicer can be dangerous and incredibly messy. To avoid any accidents, the juicer has a feature which locks the machine if it senses that you have inserted too many ingredients.
Pros And Cons
- Powerful motor and sturdy design.
- Dual speed control makes juicing a variety of produce possible.
- Safety arm lock is dummy-proof.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- Tends to struggle with certain leafy vegetables.
- Clean up, and storage is not as convenient.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do with the left-over pulp?
We’d suggest saving it for use as a soup or dip thickener. It’s very high in fiber and would be a great addition to vegetarian diets.
Does the machine work with leafy vegetables?
Yes, but it can be a challenge for specific vegetables.
Breville Company Profile
Breville was created by the duo of Harry Norville and Bill O’Brien. The company’s sandwich maker brought them global success after its release in 1974.
Since then, Breville has grown to become one of the world’s largest producers of home and kitchen appliances and is world-renowned for its quality and attention to detail. For more information about the company, visit their website at https://www.breville.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Juice Fountain Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.