Breville Mini Smart Oven Review And Best Price Comparison
The product clearly stands out when compared to other toaster ovens available today. It has a great design and is a convenient size for your kitchen countertop or easy storage.
- Easy Interface
- Auto Shut-Off
- Superior Heating
- Large Interior
- Loud Timer Alarm
- Manual Rack
Free shipping20 new from $148.95
4 used from $104.27
as of August 13, 2018 8:31 pm
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the...
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven - it needs some clearance on top due to the product...
- 4-Slice capacity, 11" pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and...
Attribute BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven BOV800XL: Smart Oven Dimensions 16x13x9 inches 16.5x15.5x10.25 inches 18.5x16.25x11.25 inches Capacity 11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices 12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices 13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices Element IQ? Yes Yes Yes Wattage 1800 1800 1800 Heating Elements 4 (quartz) 4 (quartz) 5 (quartz) Convection No No Yes Pre-set functions 8 8 9 Accessories Baking pan Baking pan, broil rack Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan Compare Breville's Smart Ovens Why the Breville Mini Smart Oven? Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods...
- EAN: 0021614054050
- MPN: BOV450XL
- UPC: 021614054050
- Model: BOV450XL
- Part Number: BOV450XL
Technology, over the years, has grown at an unprecedented rate. It has allowed us to reach heights we never thought were possible to achieve. The public infrastructure aside, technology has touched and improved every area of our lives.
The food preparation industry has been a significant beneficiary of technology. Kitchen appliances have been enhanced with smart sensors and monitoring components that have made cooking easy and more efficient. In this review, we delve into the Breville Mini Smart Oven. Being in the loop about this machine will help you to decide if this is the right toaster oven for your kitchen.
The Breville-BOV450XL is a testament to technology at its finest. Let’s take a closer look at this device.
The product stands out when compared to other toaster ovens available today. It has a great design and is a convenient size for your kitchen countertop or secure storage.
A favorite talking point of ours is the ‘a bit more’ button. This is a convenient feature for those discriminating cooks who like obtaining that precise level of cooking completion in their dishes. If you’re particular about your tastes, this is a must-have feature for you.
The functionality it offers has been well received by numerous customers. Those customers, who owned previous models in this line of toaster ovens appreciated and approved of the new functionalities this model provides.
Many customers pointed out how well the heating works on this machine. The Element IQ aspect of this model puts it at a top ranking for must have ovens for your home.
The design is unique. As stated earlier, this company is renowned for its design prowess in virtually all their line of products. Frankly, we all want a beautiful machine for our kitchen!
The Breville-BOV450XL is an excellent piece of technology that we are convinced would fit perfectly in any kitchen.
The features offered in this countertop toaster oven will accommodate the most discriminating cook. Not to mention it will become one of your favorite cooking tools when preparing meals. We think Breville makes a superb product and we believe opting for this toaster oven would be a wise choice.
From its design down to its complex functionalities, it’s a must-have. So, get cooking today with your Breville-BOV450XL. We think you’ll love it!
- Element IQ Technology
- A significant feature of this line of Breville products, the IQ Element ensures that optimal heating conditions are precisely achieved and distributed throughout the cooking process.
- LCD Display Screen
- The LCD screen is a useful feature of this toaster oven because it allows you to preview your selected settings before you begin the cooking process. It also aides in adequately adjusting them according to your needs.
- Automated shutting off
- This convenient feature ensures the device shuts off when the cooking process is complete. No overcooking or energy wastage resulting from this smart toaster oven!
- ‘A bit more’ button
- A new and advantageous feature present in this model allows you to continue cooking your food with the same settings for just “a bit more.” This ‘bit more’ helps you achieve the proper temperature level for your cooked dish.
- An extensive array of pre-set cook functions
- This convenience allows you to prepare foods you repeatedly make without having to define the settings every time you cook them. Just pop the menu in the oven, select the pre-set function and let the oven do the rest.
- Transparent Door
- An important aspect of cooking since it allows you to view the progress of your food as it cooks in the oven.
- Non-stick coated interior
- This allows for easy cleaning of the interior of the oven when you’re done cooking with it. Many of the competitor’s toaster ovens have not yet adopted this as a standard, so this is a plus for this model.
- Pre-heating settings
- Cooking is an art form that demands attention to detail. This feature allows you to pre-warm the oven before you begin the cooking process which further ensures you get the proper outcome.
- Convenient size
- Its interior is large enough to accommodate more substantial bulkier foods yet compact enough to sit conveniently on your countertop.
- Comes coupled with a baking pan
- The baking pan is included to accommodate your various baking needs. Other brands do not have this feature requiring you to purchase one separately.
Pros And Cons
- Very easy to use interface.
- It comes with an efficient and useful auto-shutoff feature.
- Superior heating technology for better results when cooking.
- It has excellent dimensions to accommodate a variety of more substantial sized food portions.
- The rack doesn’t automatically slide out.
- Excessively loud reminder system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it feature an automatic slide rack?
No. This oven model doesn’t come coupled with this feature.
Is the interior non-stick?
Yes. The interior of this model is non-stick which ensures easy cleaning.
Breville Company Profile
The Breville Corporation was started in 1932 by two innovative minds from that generation. These minds joined hands in their creative pursuits and began selling small radios and the likes. They were involved in producing and selling a variety of electric military gadgets which gave them further recognition.
Eventually, they enjoyed exponential growth, expanding on their manufacturing and production of a wider variety of electronic appliances. The company has been recognized for and won some awards for their products. This is because they have exquisitely designed efficient products. With this history, you can be confident of the quality of their products. You can connect to their website at https://www.breville.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Mini Smart Oven Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
|Current Price||$149.22||August 13, 2018|
|Highest Price||$149.95||May 5, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$119.96||April 26, 2018|
Last price changes
|$149.22||August 13, 2018|
|$149.95||August 12, 2018|
|$148.95||July 20, 2018|
|$149.95||June 8, 2018|
|$128.64||June 2, 2018|
back to menu ↑