Breville Smart Oven Pro Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The one thing you can expect from Breville products, especially their toaster ovens, is they are one of a kind, truly aesthetic and very functional
- Slow Cooking And Keep Warm Feature
- Compact Design
- Convection Fan Technology
- Non-Stick Interior
- Power Cord Heat
- Thermal Fuse Issues
If easy snacking is what you love, then a cool new toaster oven is just what you need. We know how difficult it can be to bake the perfect pizza or a cupcake in your home oven and hope for a café quality outcome. Most of the time, the bottom gets burnt, or the sides are left just a little uncooked.
This is why we have gone on a quest to find the best quality toaster oven for you. We are looking for an oven which is smart enough to distribute the heat throughout your food. After a lengthy search, we have discovered the brilliant Breville Smart Oven Pro.
Not only did we find this oven to be a super cute design, but it is packed with incredible features which sets it apart from other ovens. This Breville Smart Oven Pro assessment will tell you all you need to know about this smart oven, and where you can purchase it!
The one thing you can expect from Breville products, especially their toaster ovens, is they are one of a kind, genuinely aesthetic and very functional. Breville created the world’s first toaster ovens, so we can expect nothing less than perfection when it comes to the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
After going through tons of reviews for this product, we are pleased to inform you that every customer of Breville products has loved Breville products in their home. With some of the unique features packed into this small, compact toaster oven, this oven is the epitome of a Big Bang in a Small Package! It’s unique convection technology evenly distributes heat throughout the oven. You can expect foods to be perfectly cooked when using your new Breville Smart Oven Pro!
A huge advantage with this Breville oven is its minimal use of power. It performs brilliantly! This means less power consumption, reduced electricity bills, lesser heat dissipated into your kitchen and all your favorite foods cooked to perfection!
This Breville model introduces additional features just for their loyal Breville customers. Now, the Breville Smart Oven Pro comes with interior lights allowing you to see your foods while they cook. This feature was an essential addition to the Breville line of toaster ovens as it aids you in viewing the progress of your meals.
The “keep warm’ feature is a huge hit with Breville customers. It ensures your food never gets cold while waiting to serve your particular dish. Be aware; in this mode, the oven does not automatically shut off. Customers advised being attentive to the signal feature that lets you know the cooking process is complete.
The company which is responsible for bringing toaster ovens into the modern world is a customer favorite for obvious reasons. The oven is sleek, compact and works like a charm with every dish! It was challenging to find any faults concerning this product!
The only flaw we found was how hot the oven got when in use. We advise caution and clearing the top of the oven before use. Other than this, we have seen only positive feedback about this Smart Oven from all its users.
The oven is reasonably priced, and when used correctly, can last a long time. The pre-set cooking functions are a Godsend, making you feel like a pro chef in your kitchen. Cook all of your favorites just like a professional chef with the Breville Smart Oven Pro.
- Soft, interior light for your oven
- Have you ever experienced toasting your soft bread to a burnt crisp because you could not monitor your cooking? Well, with the Breville Smart Oven Pro, you never have to worry about that again! The soft interior light enables you to view the cooking progress of your food.
- A non-sticky internal coating
- Spilled a little-melted cheese on the sides of your oven and you can’t clean it? The Breville Smart Oven Pro has a non-sticky inner layer making cleaning easier!
- Huge space
- Need to toast bread for your entire family’s breakfast? The Breville Smart Oven Pro allows you to toast six pieces of bread simultaneously! The internal capacity is so accommodating that you can bake a 13-inch pizza without any spillage!
- A built-in fan
- A problem with many ovens is heat distribution. Uneven heating results in undercooked or overcooked items. The Breville Smart Oven Pro comes with a convection fan which circulates all the hot air in the oven- ensuring all your foods are evenly cooked to perfection.
- Ten different pre-set functions for easy cooking
- You can become a MasterChef with this Breville oven. The ten pre-set cooking functions allow you to cook your favorite pizzas, cookies, bagels, broil and slow cook meats with just a touch of a button!
- Slow cook and keep warm function
- Need to slow cook meat to get that perfect, tender roast? Now available with this Breville oven, your 2-hour timer sets ample time for slow-cooked perfection. Plus, at the end of your cooking cycle, this smart oven automatically switches to warm function ensuring that your slow-cooked item stays warm until you are ready to remove it.
- Magnetic rack with auto eject function
- Never again worry about burning your hand while trying to take hot food from the oven. The magnetic rack of the Breville comes with an auto eject function that automatically ejects your food safely without causing you any injuries.
- Easy controls
- No need trying to figure out the difference between Celsius and Fahrenheit. The easy to use controls on your new Breville Smart Oven Pro allow you to toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit with ease.
- Different cooking functions for different dishes
- The Smart Oven from Breville has smart settings which are explicitly designed to ensure that whatever kind of meal you are cooking is always cooked to perfection.
- Sleek and compact design
- The Breville Smart Oven Pro has been designed to be as elegant and compact as possible- perfectly fitting into any kitchen.
Pros And Cons
- Slow cooking and keep warm features
- Sleek and compact design
- Convection fan technology
- Non-sticky interior coating
- The thermal fuse might give some issues on specific models
- The cord gets heated up quickly
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to use aluminum foil inside the oven?
Yes, it is possible to heat or reheat items with aluminum foil. Be cautious while doing so, as there could be a danger if the foil touches the top heating panels and catches on fire.
Do the top and sides of the oven get very hot?
Just like any other toaster oven, the top and sides of the oven do heat up during use. However, there is no danger of overheating. The top of the oven gets hotter than the sides, so you should clear items from the top of the oven when in use.
Breville Company Profile
Breville gained its popularity by inventing and manufacturing the first ever toaster oven in the world! Moreover, of course, Breville has continued its legacy by bringing into our homes some of the best, sleekest and unique products for your kitchen.
Breville, then and now, has continued to create kitchen appliances making their name familiar to households all over the world. Headquartered in Melbourne Australia, they have become a well-loved brand name. They will continue their legacy of designing unique kitchen appliances. If you are interested in more information about Breville and their products, visit their official website at https://www.breville.com/
What Is The Best Price For The Smart Oven Pro Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.