Canon ImageClass MF247DW Review And Best Price Comparison
Canon’s ImageClass MF47DW printer is a strong contender in today’s market of printers. It gives you a power packed performance by producing 28 ppm and direct Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Wireless Printing
- ADF And Duplex
- App Compatible
- 28 Pages Per Minute!
- No Color
- Difficult Setup
Canon’s ImageClass MF47DW printer is a strong contender in today’s market for printers. It gives you a power packed performance by producing 28 ppm and direct Wi-Fi connectivity. All of these features make your printing experience as smooth as a breeze.
There are many other advantages of using this product, such as its LCD touch display and multi-purpose functionality. These features make it a perfect fit for offices, which do not require large volumes of printed copy on a regular basis.
In this Canon ImageClass MF247DW review, we have provided all the necessary information you will need regarding this product. This way, you will have a greater understanding of this printer and what it is capable of doing for you.
The LCD screen will be the first thing that catches your eye. The colors on the screen are sharp, and its operation is very smooth. Canon removed many buttons with the introduction of a touch panel on this device.
We adore the 600dpi printing resolution of this product. It helps you in printing clear text and pictures on the sheets. Such resolution is also a tad surprising when you realize that it has a fast printing speed.
You cannot overlook its lighting fast printing speed of 28 pages per minute. Moreover, Canon claims that you can get your first print within six seconds. We found that claim to be accurate.
The large storage capacity of this printer allows for reduced refills. This feature is great for small offices, as they do not require high volumes of printing. You may need to refill it only once every 3-4 weeks.
We experienced a little difficulty with its setup process. Be advised you need to follow all the specified instructions to avoid any hassles during installation.
When you have so many options to choose from, making a specific choice becomes difficult. However, this device has so many qualities that overlooking it would be a big mistake.
On the go printing along with duplex printing, ease the user experience. You will be able to avoid any hassles because it connects wirelessly and prints at a high pace of 28 ppm.
Overall, it is an excellent product.
- Printing on the go: Thanks to AirPrint and wireless connectivity, you can connect this device to your phone and print quickly. You do not have to do anything manually as you can do everything through your mobile.
- Duplex printing for fast pace: Duplex printing allows the user to save a significant amount of time as the printer prints on both sides of the page at the same time. Businesses do not use this feature often, but still, this printer is perfect for those times you do require it.
- Fast LCD touch panel: The touch panel of this device makes it easy to operate and use this device. The interface is easy to use and responsive. Therefore, you will save a sufficient amount of time through its touch panel. It makes the user experience more exciting and fun as well. The colors of the display are vibrant and bright.
- One machine for everything: Apart from printing, you will be able to scan and copy your documents through this single device. This helps the office by saving space used by multiple devices and by saving time and effort moving between various devices to finish your process.
- Rapid printing speed: This printer gives you your first print in under six seconds. Thus, it saves a significant amount of time. The overall rate for printing pages is 28 pages per minute. That is why it is very high on our recommendation list.
- Hassle free wireless connectivity: You can connect your iPhone or iPad and print any documents directly from that device through h its AirPrint technology. Mobile printing is excellent on this device through Canon PRINT Business and Mopria Print Service. You can use Google Cloud Print with this device as well.
- High storage capacity: You can store up to 250 sheets of paper in its cassette along with its 1-sheet multipurpose tray. Another significant factor is the considerable storage capacity of its automatic document feeder which is 35.
- Value for money: It is a cost-effective solution for all kinds of enterprises. It has Energy Star certification as proof that it saves a significant amount of energy and is another tremendous eco-friendly product.
- Smart design: MF247DW has a small, yet feature-rich design. The LCD removes the need of having an excessive amount of buttons, and so this device looks sleek and modern.
- Friendly and reliable support: The customer support of Canon is fantastic. You can expect prompt replies from their executives and great support from their customer service staff. They make sure their customers do not experience continuing problems with their devices.
Pros And Cons
- You can print documents from anywhere wirelessly.
- No need to refill the paper tray for dual printing as it has ADF and duplex.
- It is compatible with many printing applications and services.
- This device gives you 28 pages per minute, which is a fantastic speed.
- It does not have color-printing feature.
- The setup process is a bit tricky to understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it have a USB port?
Yes, it has a high-speed USB 2.0 port.
Which Canon cartridge will work best with it?
You should get Canon Cartridge 137 for optimal printing experience.
Canon Company Profile:
Canon is a famous brand on the market providing high-quality cameras, steppers, camcorders, computer printers, and medical equipment to satisfied customers. They are recognized for delivering high-quality products that are full of technological advancements. Canon is mainly based in Japan.
You can visit their website at usa.canon.com to view their range of products and become acquainted with their company.
What Is The Best Price For The ImageClass MF247DW Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.