Coaster Power Lift Recliner Review And Best Price Comparison
Specially tailored to provide comfort, support, and easy motion. Relaxed recline that is suitable even for those with physical pain or limited mobility. Helps bring you to your feet without straining your back or knees
- 5 Colors To Choose From
- Convenient Side Pocket
- 5 Year Warranty
- Cushioned Side Arms
- Doesn't Fully Recline
- Not A Dual Motor System
As the Baby Boomer generation gets older, more and more of us are finding that we need things that we never thought we would need. One of those needs is getting a little help getting up out of our recliners.
I hope that as you read this Coaster Power Lift Recliner review, that you will see how much of a value this recliner is. Not only is it priced right, but it has plenty of quality to go with it.
Coaster Company of America is one of the leading National Furniture Distributors in the United States with seven branches nationwide and growing!
Coaster has been in business for over 20 years with branches in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, and Texas.
I think you will be pleased with this Coaster Power Lift Recliner.
This Coaster Home Furnishings Lift Recliner comes in different colors for you to choose from. It is upholstered in textured chenille and has a reclining option for the back that reaches a very comfortable level, at about 20 inches from its original position.
The feet cushion lifts as well, and both the reclining and lift systems work with power. The power cord can be put away on a side pocket where you can also save your T.V remote. The battery backup is located in the same place. The chair holds up to 300 lbs, and the seat is approximately 21 inches wide.
This Coaster lift chair comes with a 5-Year Warranty for the lift mechanism.
This Coaster lift chair is quite good for its price, depending on what you are looking for. The upholstering is high quality, and the reclining system is powered, so you do not have to push or pull any mechanical swivel. It also has a battery back up just in case.
It has a practical side pocket where the cord for reclining or lifting can be saved. The back reclines down to a comfortable position, and the feet lift goes up along with it. However, you cannot do one at a time so you have to keep this in mind because if you are looking for a chair that will lift your feet but keep your back straight, this is not the one for you.
Thank you for reading our Coaster Power Lift Recliner review.
- Measurements: 37 L x 39 W x 41 H
- Power lift recliner
- Upholstered in textured chenille
- Reclining mechanism
- 5-year Warranty
- Comes in Charcoal, Brick Red, Chocolate, Taupe and Brown colors
- The seat is about 22 inches’ wide
- Weight capacity: around 300lbs
- Power cord stores in a side pocket
- Battery back up on one side
- It is upholstered with textured chenille that comes in five different colors to choose from. No leather but soft fabric.
- The lift and reclining mechanisms are both powered, not mechanical. There is no swivel on this chair.
- It comes with a side pocket where you can put away your remote or other small things
- It does not recline fully but about 20 inches from its straight position.
- The feet lift mechanism does not work independently from the reclining back. You cannot do one at a time but both.
What Is The Best Price For The Coaster Power Lift Recliner Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.