Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Washing dishes has never been easier as it is with this stylish countertop dishwasher. This unit utilizes just 3.1 gallons of water for a normal cycle.
- Electronic Controls
- Compatible With Most Detergents
- Real Water Saver
- 6 Wash Cycles
- No Wash Timer
- May Need To Pre-Rinse Dishes
Whether you live in an apartment, boat, or college dorm, you don’t have to give up all the luxuries you had at home. Even at the office, you can have a countertop dishwasher now. If you want a reliable yet inexpensive countertop dishwasher, you have to look no further than the Danby Countertop Dishwasher.
In our Danby Countertop Dishwasher review, I think you will see why it was included in our list of the best countertop dishwashers. Simple, reliable, and inexpensive. That is what you will get with this dishwasher.
We have chosen to review the Danby DDW621WDB countertop dishwasher. It is their most popular model and more than likely the model you are considering purchasing. This dishwasher is a great little dishwasher and is well liked by those that own it.
Although the DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher from the good folks over at Danby looks relatively basic from the outside, I can assure you this is not the case.
When you open the DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher, it’s difficult not to be surprised by the incredible amount of space inside. At just 17.2 inches in height and 19.7 inches in width, this deceptively spacious dishwasher boasts a six place setting capacity accompanied by a silverware basket resting within its stainless steel interior.
An included adapter means the DDW621WDB can be connected to almost any faucet with minimal effort.
The DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher is an Energy Star approved electrical device, a fact of which Danby is incredibly proud and frequently makes reference to in advertising campaigns. The Danby marketing team also touts this dishwasher’s low water consumption, which makes it one of the most efficient countertop models on the market today.
If you’re looking for a straightforward countertop dishwasher and would prefer not to blow your life savings on one, the Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher is more than deserving of your attention.
Its minimal water consumption means you’ll be cutting down on water and electricity bills, so it’s a long-term money saver.
It should be noted, however, that this dishwasher’s low price means that it could be more easily damaged than some other countertop dishwashers. As long as you adequately care for it and keep it stored safely in your kitchen, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
- Six wash cycles.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Electronic controls with LED display.
- Energy Star compliant.
- Minimal water consumption.
- Six place setting capacity and silverware basket.
- Adapter to connect to the typical kitchen faucet.
- Delay Start option.
- 17 inches in height and 19.7 inches in width.
- Compatible with regular detergents.
- With its electronic controls, this dishwasher eliminates the need for fumbling with knobs and dials.
- The DDW621WDB is compatible with most detergents, so you won’t have to worry about damaging it with the wrong brand.
- Consuming just 3.1 gallons of water per cycle, this dishwasher is perfect for those who don’t want to risk going over budget with every wash.
- This dishwasher does not have a timer, which means it’s impossible to know how long is left on a wash.
- Dishes covered in sauce may have to be rinsed by hand before being put in this dishwasher.
What Is The Best Price For The Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.