Dell E525W Review And Best Price Comparison
The Dell E525W wireless color printer is a great all in one choice for you. With the right implementation of wireless technology, this product enables you to print conveniently and easily.
- High Quality Printing
- Wireless Connectivity
- Dell Printer Hub
- All In One Printer
- No Duplexing
Dell E525W wireless color printer is a great all in one choice for you. With the right implementation of wireless technology, this product enables you to print conveniently and efficiently. It has some features that make your user experience smoother. One such element is faxing and copying. It also has an automatic document feeder for continuous document production.
This Dell E252W review will inform you of the features of this product. After reading this review, you will have eliminated any doubts or confusion concerning your decision to purchase this device. We will apprise you of our opinion on this product as well.
Dell has made a tremendously remarkable product, and the E525W is undoubtedly one of the best printers we have reviewed to date, especially in this price range. It has many practical features, which we loved to use, and we are sure that you will like them too.
However, it is not perfect. The Dell E525W has its flaws as well. The first thing we noticed with the Dell E525W is that it is a little noisy. The noise is minimal, but if you live in a quiet environment, then you might find the Dell E525W’s noise annoying.
Another negative, the Dell E525W does not support Duplex printing. Nevertheless, these problems are not a complete deal breaker when you consider the benefits of the Dell E525W.
It prints in high quality and the wireless technology is a pleasure to use. You will be capable of connecting this printer to multiple devices for smooth operation. Moreover, the color of the Dell E525W accommodates almost every surrounding.
We find this product to be perfect for small offices, households, home offices and similar institutions because it provides you with fast printing, especially in low volumes.
You will find this product convenient for multiple uses because of its multipurpose functionality. Easy installation and the automatic document feeder are two characteristics, which will make your everyday operations easier.
This is a must-have product for small offices and corporations. If you are looking for a printer that does all the tasks and prints at a fast pace, providing excellent user experience, this is the best fit for you.
- Wireless working: You can connect it to your mobile or PC through its Wi-Fi connectivity. This enables the user to work with more efficiency and ease.
- Automatic document feeder: This device has an automatic document feeder. This enables you to copy and fax multi-page documents automatically. The limit of the document feeder is 15 sheets, which is an adequate amount.
- Easy installer: You can set up this device quickly with the use of Dell printer easy Installer. It will provide you all the necessary instructions in a simple language.
- Smooth operation: Dell includes the Dell printer Hub2 with this device. This allows for smooth operation, and we loved to interact with the printer Hub2.
- Connecting options: This device improvises your printing experience by providing you with a variety of linking opportunities. You can connect it to LAN and USB as it has a USB 2.0 port. You also have the option of wireless connectivity.
- Scanning: You can scan documents to convert hard copies into soft ones. This is a great feature for small offices, as you do not need to get a separate device for this purpose. It helps by saving space and time.
- Great for small volumes: Dell E525W is perfect for printing in low quantities. You achieve high productivity through its four in one printing compatibility.
- Adequate size: The size of this device is just right. The proper size of this printer helps the user in ease of production and minimum space occupancy.
- Faxing and Copying: It allows you to fax documents to others and to copy them as well, helping the user in saving his or her essential time. The convenience of the two in one feature, (fax and copy), of this machine are commendable.
- Multiple devices use: With the help of wireless connectivity, you can connect some accessories to this printer. You can connect your PC, your mobile phone, and a second mobile phone all at the same time.
Pros And Cons
- High-quality printing: The print quality of this device is exceptionally high. It is a laser printer, which produces 18 printed pages per minute.
- All in one: You can print, scan, copy and fax documents with this single device.
- Dell printer Hub2: Dell provides you with the Dell printer Hub2 that makes daily operation very easy and user-friendly.
- Wireless: Wi-Fi connectivity makes it great to use this product wirelessly.
- It does not have duplex printing: Lack of duplex printing (printing both sides) can cause some inconvenience.
- A little noisy: Dell was not able to reduce the noise issue with this printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions of this product?
The dimensions of the Dell E525W are 15.7 x 16.1 x 13.9.
How many black and white pages can it print in a minute?
The Dell E525W can print up to 18 black and white pages per minute. The speeds do vary according to the usage.
Dell is one of the most popular brands in the world, and most people are familiar with the Dell brand name. Dell Inc. is a multinational computer company, which is based in Texas. Michael Dell founded Dell in 1984. He was 19 years old and began this company with a $1,000 capital investment.
Now, Dell is one of the most successful brands in the world. The founder, Michael Dell has a net worth of US$20.8 billion (as of February 2017). All of Dell’s products including their printers are famous for their outstanding quality and durability.
What Is The Best Price For The E525W Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.