Edgestar Countertop Dishwasher Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The DWP61ES 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher is a compact and convenient appliance for hassle-free cleaning of your dirty dishes.
- 5 Foot Hose
- LED DIsplay
- Internal Water Heater
- Stylish Design
- Smaller Wash Capacity
One of the drawbacks to living is smaller places is that when you have friends over for dinner, the job of cleaning up is more significant than it needs to be. That is where the EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher comes in. Now you can have five friends over for a BBQ, game night, or just for a nice dinner.
I think when you read this EdgeStar Countertop Dishwasher review you will see the benefits of having a countertop dishwasher in your apartment, boat, dorm room or anywhere else you may have friends over to visit.
The find folks over at Edgestar have made a good countertop dishwasher and included a dish drying in the deal. It has excellent buyer reviews, and people seem to love it.
Standing at just over 17 inches tall, the EdgeStar DWP61ES 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher makes an intense clean of your plates, cups, and cutlery more attainable than ever before, regardless of the size – or lack thereof – of your kitchen.
This model can be stored safely on a typical kitchen counter, but the folks on the EdgeStar design team took careful care to ensure it can be stored just as quickly and perform just as effectively in a kitchen cupboard.
If you’re trying to cut down on your energy bill, you should give serious consideration to the EdgeStar DWP61ES 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher. This dishwasher uses just 200-kilowatt hours per year, which means it requires a staggering 61% less energy than other dishwashers of its size.
Similarly, it requires very little water to be effective and can complete any of its six wash cycles with minimal input.
If you’re one of those people who are conscious about wasting water and electricity, the EdgeStar DWP61ES 6 Place Setting Countertop Dishwasher is more than deserving of your attention. Much like the Danby DDW621WDB Countertop Dishwasher, this countertop dishwasher is designed to be as economical as possible.
It’s a little bit easier to use than the Danby model, which is why so many people have gravitated towards it in the time that has passed since it first hit the shelves.
- Faucet adapter and five-foot hose.
- Internal water heater.
- Delayed Start option.
- Child lock.
- Full digital controls.
- Comprehensive and easy-to-read LED display.
- Maximum temperature of 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dish drying capabilities.
- Six place setting capacity and silverware basket.
- Lightweight design for easy transportation and installation.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Thanks to the five-foot hose that is included with this dishwasher, you won’t have to worry about awkwardly positioning it next to your sink.
- With an easy-to-read LED display, this dishwasher is perfect for those with poor eyesight.
- The internal water heater means you won’t have to worry about connecting it to a specific tap in your house.
- Unlike a lot of other countertop dishwashers, the DWP61ES cannot store or wash full-size dinner plates.
- Some users have complained of a constant buzzing during wash cycles, which makes it impossible to stay in the kitchen.
What Is The Best Price For The Edgestar Dishwasher Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.