Electrohome Record Player Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Listen to your favorite vinyl with this authentic retro design 3-in-1 turntable record player with real wood veneer cabinet inspired by over 100 years of developing analog audio systems
- Old Style Backlit Rotary Tuner Dial
- Easy To Use
- Plays Vinyl Records, AM/FM Radio, and CDs
- Dual Full Range Dynamic Speakers
- Size Is A Bit Large
- Complaints Of Wobbling
Many people remember sitting around the living room listening to the Glenn Miller Band, or President Roosevelt during his weekly fireside chats to the nation. Well, the Electrohome Record Player captures the authentic look of that era.
I think you will find that as you read this Electrohome Record Player review that you will see why this vintage record player made our list of the ten best vintage record players on the market today.
For over 100 years, Electrohome has been a leading manufacturer of consumer electronic products. By blending the design and craftsmanship of the company’s first product, the phonograph, with modern music technology, Electrohome has created music systems that sound and function as beautifully as they look. They pride themselves in their lifetime customer support and service. And of course, the quality of their products. Just take a look at all the features and benefits available in their Winston record player.
For more than 100 years, Electrohome has been among the top names in the record player industry. For pretty much the entirety of that century, Electrohome has been at the forefront of turntable technology, owing, in no small part, to the dedication and vision of the great minds who make up its design team.
The Electrohome Winston 3-in-1 Classic Turntable may be the masterpiece of that design team. It recreates perfectly the record players which Electrohome and other brands would have been producing in the 1920s and 30s and looks as though you’re going to hear the voice of Orson Welles pouring out of it the moment you turn it on.
Despite looking like something you would see in an antique store or your great-aunt’s house, the Electrohome Winston 3-in-1 Classic Turntable can play CDs and can be connected to a variety of smart devices.
If you long to experience life in the 1920s and 30s, the Electrohome Winston 3-in-1 is an excellent place to start.
While it won’t help you relive the fallout from World War One or give you a first-hand account of the Great Depression, it will allow you to listen to the music which guided humanity through those dark periods and into better times.
Its powerful speakers can take even the oldest records from your grandfather’s collection and make them sound brand new. The gentle needle ensures no harm comes to your records, no matter how many times you play them.
- Built-in stereo speakers.
- Wooden acoustic cabinet.
- Fully automatic belt-driven turntable.
- Three speeds. (33 ⅓, 45, 78 RPM)
- CD player and 3.5mm AUX input.
- AM/FM radio with an illuminated dial.
- Conical-shaped sapphire-tipped ceramic needle.
- Compatible with Apple devices.
- A weight of 15 pounds.
- Easy-to-use controls and comprehensive instruction manual.
- The speakers with which this record player is fitted with are remarkably robust. Combined with the real wood acoustic chamber that houses them, they create the perfect listening experience.
- The conical-shaped sapphire-tipped ceramic needle delicately glides over all records without leaving even the slightest trace.
- With its comprehensive instructions manual, the Electrohome Winston 3-in-1 Classic Turntable is perfect for those who have never used such a device before
- This record player is a little larger than average, so make sure you have the room for it before making the purchase.
- Wobbling is a common problem with this record player.
What Is The Best Price For The Winston Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.