Focuspower F10 Review And Best Price Comparison
Enjoy the wonders of the smallest earbud and the power of its sound. The Focusoiwer F10 provides surprising performance.
- Up To 7 Hours Battery Life.
- Super Small Design.
- Auto Connect With Bluetooth 4.1
- Easy Charging
- Single Earbud System
- Easy To Lose
Nothing is more annoying than being in the middle of a workout or long commute, and the batteries go dead on your Bluetooth wireless earbuds. With the convenience of wireless headsets, the drawback has been battery life.
Well, that has changed with the Focuspower F10 Earbud. Now you can listen to your favorite music, audiobooks, or podcasts for up to 6 hours or more.
I think you will see after reading this Focuspower F10 review that for the price point, you can get a good earbud that lasts longer than the more expensive models. Plus it is super small. Just take a look!
The Focuspower F10 is among the tiniest of options when it comes to wireless earbuds. They are so small that you won’t feel they’re there, hidden and receiving phone calls for you from up to two different mobiles. They come with three different ear tip sizes that you can choose from and last longer than any other earbud on the market.
The F10 will work for 5 hours of full-volume music and even more if you lower it! The audio quality is excellent and the charging time is about 30 minutes. The charging station is magnetic inductive and does not include any cables at all.
However, what is most curious about the F10 is that it only comes with one earbud however it does allow you to connect to two different cell phones at the same time.
The Focuspower F10 earbud is undoubtedly among the newest wireless headphone technology on the market. It is not only one of the smallest but also one that offers the most extended play-time without having to charge it. It lasts 5 hours straight of music, podcasts or audiobooks and up to 8 hours of phone calls under a 30% volume!
The only thing to keep in mind about this earphone model is that it only brings one piece and not two, as most other brands sell, and even if you buy a second one, it will depend on your device whether you will be able to pair them both up or not. It is meant to be a single earbud model. Keep this in mind before buying!
- Bluetooth 4.1 and EDR Technology
- Instantly connected to smartphones and tablets
- Super small and light design
- Can connect to 2 mobile phones at the same time
- Magnetic inductive charging, no wires
- Premium quality lithium battery allows 5 hours of music
- 6-8 hours of talking time on 30% volume
- Includes 3 ear tips of different sizes
- Sweat and water resistant
- Only one earbud included in the package
- The best F10 feature is its extended battery, which allows you to listen to music for 6 – 7 straight hours, the longest available among similar products.
- Super small design fits in your ear and remains well hidden throughout the day.
- It can connect automatically to any device with Bluetooth version 4.1, and allows you to be paired up with up to two cell phones at the same time.
- The F10 is so lightweight and small that you might not feel it falling off from your ear and it does not have a lock-in system so be careful!
- The package only comes with one earbud. If you insist about using two of them, this model might not be for you.
What Is The Best Price For The F10 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for new FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini Bluetooth Earbud Smallest Wireless Invisible Headphone
|Current Price||$16.99||September 13, 2018|
|Highest Price||$16.99||June 2, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$16.99||June 2, 2018|
Last price changes
|$16.99||June 2, 2018|
back to menu ↑