Hoover Linx Review And Best Price Comparison
The Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum is designed with advanced technology that cleans various types of surfaces effortlessly, picking up dirt such as pet hair, dust, and debris.
- Easy Assembly
- Cleans Pet Hair
- Cleans Hard To Reach Places
- Brush Rolls Can Get Clogged
- Battery Has To Be Removed To Be Charged
Cleaning your home is not the most enjoyable of tasks, and most of us appreciate handy devices that give quick and efficient results without leaving a mess. The Hoover Linx cordless stick vacuum is designed with advanced technology that cleans various types of surfaces effortlessly, picking up dirt such as pet hair, dust, and debris.
Plenty of customers have raved online about the quality of this vacuum, with many praising its powerful suction and cord-free efficiency. This product is equipped with multiple features that make it handy for use around your house. We honestly think that there is not much to dislike about it.
As always, we are not going to promote a product we are not sure about, and so we have done our research and examined what makes this cordless vacuum so fantastic. We believe that after reading this Hoover Linx review, you will also be sold on the product.
After reading countless product reviews and doing extensive research, we can honestly say that we like this cleaner and we believe it is one of Hoover’s best vacuums to date. Efficient and easy to understand, it includes a handy manual to help you get started and which explains every feature in detail.
Whenever manufacturers put an extended warranty on their product, it guarantees that they are confident in their product. With a high-powered brush roll and a wind tunnel feature designed for deep cleaning multiple surfaces, we can also say this product appears to be a good quality vacuum.
The batteries in the vacuum can be interchanged giving users the opportunity to clean their house for extended periods of time without needing a charge. When the battery’s power diminishes, the gauge alerts users of the need for a recharge. Then it informs them when the battery power is full.
One of the most impressive features of the vacuum is its flexible base that is low profile and capable of maneuvering underneath furniture and other places. The adjustable handle adjusts helping to navigate corners and other difficult to reach areas, leaving every inch of your house spotless.
With the power controls right in your hand, it is easy to turn the vacuum on and off. The handy dirt cup eliminates your need to clean your vacuum manually. If you are not yet sold on the Hoover Linx, skim through the pros and cons to help you decide. We have also answered a few questions about the vacuum.
Overall, we are thoroughly impressed with the Linx cordless stick vacuum, and we believe it is worth investing in. Lightweight and agile, it can navigate tight corners and tricky places such as underneath furniture, plus it is equipped with a flexible adjustable handle for easy maneuverability.
The manufacturers of this product paid close attention to details and delivered a wide range of powerful features to produce robust and effective suction, leaving your house incredibly clean. As such, there is little to dislike about the product.
- Efficient battery system. The Linx vacuum comes with batteries that are interchangeable allowing users to vacuum cordless for extended periods of time. The batteries are powered by Lithium-Ion and will not fade quickly while vacuuming.
- High power brush roll. The vacuum’s brush roll comes equipped with a Windtunnel feature facilitating three channel suctioning, for deeper cleaning. This allows the vacuum to suction surface debris and extra dirt embedded deeply within the surface area.
- Multi-surface vacuuming. The manufacturers of this vacuum understand that modern homes have multiple surfaces, so they created their vacuum with the ability to transition from one surface to another efficiently. Now, customers can clean everything from hard floors to carpets without switching brush rolls.
- Enhanced cleaning for tricky edges. The Hoover Linx has powerful bristles that are specifically designed to clean pet hair, dust, and other dirt from complex edges that are tough to reach. This product was designed to keep every inch of your home clean and dirt free.
- Flexible cleaning. Equipped with a low-profile base, the vacuum is capable of maneuvering into complex areas such as under the furniture or the edges of a counter. Additionally, the flexible handle reclines to reach way underneath your furniture with ease.
- Mess-free dirt cup. Thanks to a few simple buttons, you can empty the dirt from the vacuum by pushing it into a dirt cup which opens at the bottom and releases the dirt. The creators of this product made sure to avoid a clean-up system that leaves customers with dirty hands.
- Handy controls. For easier access, the power control is located on the handle and is designed to help you turn the vacuum on and off effortlessly. The cordless feature eliminates messing with power cords and plug-ins.
- Convenient power gauge. Since this vacuum operates on battery power, it requires a charge now and then. For convenience, the manufacturers installed an indicator in the vacuum that advises the user of the battery’s power level and charge.
- Efficient filters. In addition to its powerful battery system, the Linx also has handy filters that give it the suction power to clean debris and dirt from surfaces. The filters are reusable and can be washed when dirty, providing a platform for extended use.
- Reassuring warranty. Backed by an impressive 2-year warranty assuring customers of its quality construction, it’s obvious the manufacturers of the vacuum have confidence in this product and believe it is a good value for your money.
- Assembling the vacuum is easy, and the manual provides adequate help for inexperienced users.
- The vacuum is lightweight and easy to move around the house.
- Perfect for cleaning stubborn dirt such as pet fur.
- Comes with specialized bristles to clean edges in hard to reach places.
- The battery has to be manually removed to be charged.
- Brush rolls tend to capture pet hair easily and sometimes get clogged.
Frequently Asked Questions
The suction of my vacuum seems reduced. How can I fix it?
There is a chance that your filter is dirty. It is best to take it out and clean it to improve the suction.
Does it come with a charging dock?
No, you have to remove the battery and charge it separately.
Hoover Company Profile
Headquartered in North Canton, Ohio, Hoover is a company that specializes in the production of vacuum cleaners. Hoover has two bases, one in the United States and another purchased by an Italian company called Candy.
Hoover in Europe also specializes in the production of other domestic floor care devices and is considered one of the largest reputable brands in the region. For more information about the company, visit their website at https://www.hoover.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Hoover Linx Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.