Hoover WindTunnel 2 Review And Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Hoover has been in the vacuum cleaner production business for years and with products like the Hoover WindTunnel 2 Bagless Vacuum, they continue to cement their legacy as one of the greats in the industry.
- Lots Of Accessories
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup
- Some Attachments Effect Suction
- Power Button Location
Hoover has been in the vacuum cleaner production business for years, and with products like the Hoover WindTunnel 2 Bagless Vacuum, they continue to cement their legacy as one of the greats in the industry. Take the time to read any Hoover Wind Tunnel 2 discussion online, and you are likely to find very few genuine complaints about this product.
We were drawn by its affordability but still a bit skeptical as to how reliable a product it is. While we trust Hoover’s credibility, we do know that low price can often translate to flimsy.
We’ve researched this product in addition to reading what customers had to say about it. We can’t promise that we will cover every aspect of the vacuum in detail, but our Hoover WindTunnel 2 analysis will be informative.
Vacuuming can be an unpleasant chore. We are happy to report that this product can ensure quality results in minimal time. Although it is not a cordless vacuum, we are well aware that is a small detail for many customers.
The beauty of the cord on this vacuum is that you never have to wind it up by yourself when you are finished. The automatic rewind feature will retract the entire cord and have it out of sight in a matter of seconds.
If you have carpeted floors or own rugs that could use a deep clean, this vacuum is designed to suck that dirt out from the very depths of the carpet’s fibers. This is all complemented by versatile height adjustment that ensures that every surface type is cleaned as thoroughly as possible.
Typical of many old-school vacuums, the Hoover WindTunnel 2 includes an extension wand that you can use to extend the length of the vacuum’s hose. While it’s no match for products with built-in, detachable hand vacuums, it certainly helps when trying to reach places like the inner corners of your couch.
We appreciate the addition of extra tools to clean crevices, stairs and other particular areas and we believe that it makes up for the absence of a hand vacuum. Given how affordable the vacuum is, we were pleasantly surprised that it is adequately equipped.
Hoover has again delivered with this Hoover WindTunnel 2 Bagless Vacuum. Never mind that it is not a cordless vacuum, it does an excellent job of vacuuming. Its mess-free design keeps dirt inside the vacuum, not scattering debris all over your floor and furniture.
We appreciate the extra tools like the extension wand which adds to the hose’s length; you can make sure that every corner in your house is left spotless. We mentioned earlier on in this Hoover Wind Tunnel report that we were skeptical of its quality based on its ridiculously affordable price. To our delight, Hoover reassured us with their adjustable surface feature that this vacuum is built to clean multiple different surfaces.
The 2-year warranty is noted. We think this machine would be an excellent addition to your household appliances. The assistance it gives you in maintaining a clean home makes us confident you will not regret your purchase. We trust this review has given you the information you need to make a wise decision.
- This Hoover WindTunnel 2 is around the price of a single action hand vacuum which is very affordable. Even college students can buy this vacuum for their dorm rooms.
- Dual technology
- The WindTunnel 2 is built to clean surfaces and to reach deep down into the fabric as well. Its dual technology sucks dirt from deep within before sucking it up into the vacuum.
- Two cyclonic feature
- Not only will your house be clean, but it will smell fresher. The double cyclonic feature filters debris and dirt in the air which is then trapped by the HEPA filter to ensure that the air coming out of your vacuum is clean.
- Efficient cleaning
- Each surface requires different settings to clear dirt without causing damage or leaving extra debris behind. The 5-stage adjustment feature lets you adjust the height of your vacuum so it can efficiently vacuum different surfaces.
- Cord rewind
- The Hoover WindTunnel 2 comes with a cord, requiring you to plug it into a power outlet. The automatic rewind feature eliminates the inconvenience of having to wrap up the cord, taking just a few seconds for it to be secured back into the vacuum.
- Extension Wand
- The vacuum’s hose is about 8 ft. long which is enough to extend into places like under your couch or the floor. With the extension wand, you can reach further into areas such as countertops and the ceiling.
- Crevice tool
- This tool is precise and won’t leave a single crumb behind. It can get into corners, crevices, and cracks in your home with ease.
- Extra accessories
- The Hoover WindTunnel 2 comes with additional features for better and more specific cleaning. Try out the dust brush for furniture and vents or the turbo attachment for stairs and other furniture.
- Mess-free emptying
- When you’re done vacuuming, disposing of the collected debris is simple with its bottom-release. With the simple push of a button, you can empty the dirt cup without getting your hands dirty.
- 2-year warranty
- For such a compact and affordable product, a 2-year warranty is ample. It guarantees the durability of the vacuum, and we think it is suitable for this particular product.
Pros And Cons
- It is very affordable.
- It has a whole range of accessory tools that cater to difficult surfaces and corners.
- The vacuum can be adjusted to suit your specific needs.
- Includes a bottom release dirt cup for mess free emptying.
- Some of the attachments compromise the vacuum’s suction.
- The power button is difficult to locate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this vacuum on my hardwood floors?
Yes, it has a hardwood setting.
Is it useful for cleaning up after pets?
Yes, it can pick up pet hair quite effectively.
Hoover was founded in North Canton, Ohio on the 2nd of June, 1908 by W.H. Hoover. They manufactured floor care products that were sold all over the world including the United Kingdom where they built a second base.
According to the Hoover website, https://www.hoover.com/the company is now based in Glenwillow, Ohio. They offer an impressive line of special and general products that include hard floor cleaners and upright vacuums.
What Is The Best Price For The WindTunnel 2 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.