KitchenAid Convection Oven Review And Best Price Comparison
While there might be thousands of brands promoting kitchen appliances, we have fallen in love with KitchenAid and their line of products, especially this convection countertop oven.
- 4 Hour Stay On Feature
- Non-Stick Interior
- Crumb Tray
- 4 Cooking Pre-Sets
- Interior Size
- Power Switch Issues
How many times have you wished for a more compact oven which was environmentally safe while still allowing you to cook like a professional chef in your own home? Surely, you have dreamt about this kind of oven at least once? Well, we’re here to make all your cooking dreams come true!
We searched to find an oven which would help you cook the best meals and leave a smaller footprint. Thankfully, we discovered the KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven. This oven fulfills homeowners’ convection oven dreams!
Examine our complete detailed KitchenAid Convection Oven assessment to learn all about this God sent oven! Make all your expert cooking dreams come true with this compact utterly functional oven. We have also provided a list of its features, some pros, and cons and an honest review to help you choose the best convection oven for your home!
While there might be thousands of brands promoting kitchen appliances, we have fallen in love with KitchenAid and their line of products, especially this convection countertop oven. Why? Because of all the fantastic features included with this oven.
We were also persuaded by the hundreds of happy reviews we read from customers of the KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven. The 4-hour ‘Stay on” feature was a smart move from KitchenAid and a premium feature for us. It has made cooking slow roasts much easier.
The design and compatibility of the oven are admirable. Even though the oven is smaller than traditional convection ovens, it is packed with more exciting features than your average convection oven.
The non-stick interior, as well as the crumb tray, are bonuses, which makes cleaning and maintaining this oven much more manageable. Another favorite feature for us was its four pre-set cooking functions.
With the easy to operate KitchenAid oven, you will love to cook for yourself and your family fulfilling their motto of ‘making cooking a pleasure for you, not just a daily chore’! As we promised, following is a list of pros and cons about this product.
The KitchenAid compact oven is an ideal option for you. The small size of this oven inhibits the use of more than one pan which is a problem for some customers. However, the adjustable racks make it easy for you to accommodate more substantial dishes such as roasts and pizzas.
The overall design of the oven is marvelous. It is sturdy and well built, cooks with a cooler exterior than many other convection ovens and is a perfect fit for almost any household. The silver colored exterior of the oven is exceptionally attractive and looks very chic.
The pre-set feature works beautifully, making you feel like an expert chef in your own home. Cooking has never been more pleasurable than with this new KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven.
- Compact design
- The new KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven is sleek and more compact than your regular oven. This helps it quickly pre-heat saving you on electricity bills. Its compact design fits into any kitchen.
- Adjustable racks
- There are two adjustable racks which can be reversed according to your convenience. This gives you the luxury of cooking anything- from shelves of brownies to roasting an entire chicken hassle free.
- Flexible ‘Stay On’ feature
- You may have seen a convection oven with a ‘Stay On’ feature. So, what makes this KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven so unique? This oven has a 4 hour “Stay On” feature! This means you are not repeatedly returning to your oven. Preheat your oven and slow roast your meats until the oven shuts off or the timer alerts you.
- Easy to clean and maintain
- The KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven comes with an easy to clean non-stick interior. This aids you with easy cleaning for the life of the oven!
- Saves energy
- Your compact KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven is smaller, taking less time to cook your favorite foods. Because of its smaller interior is uses less power during the cooking process!
- Convection cooking process
- Why is the convection cooking process on the KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven so useful? Well, the convection cooking process evenly distributes the heat throughout the entire oven, ensuring that all your foods are evenly cooked to perfection.
- Pre-set functions for easy cooking
- Your new KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven comes with five pre-set cooking functions. This allows you to cook some of your favorite dishes with the touch of a button. Merely set the pre-set menu settings, put in your favorite recipe and start cooking! Make your favorite pizzas, quiche, brownies, and toast without any hassle.
- A 60-minute timer
- The oven comes with a useful 60-minute timer; you can conveniently select your time and your temperature. This timer then goes off according to your settings and alerts you that the cooking process is complete – giving you perfectly cooked food every single time.
- Robust design
- The KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven has a sturdy, rugged design making it very durable. The metal door frame and the door handle are easy to operate, along with a transparent front door which lets you check your cooking process as and when you need to.
- A crumb tray for easy cleaning
- The KitchenAid oven comes with a crumb tray which collects all the crumbs and droppings during your cooking process, making cleanup much more manageable.
Pros And Cons
- 4-hour ‘Stay On’ feature
- Non-stick interior
- Crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Four pre-set cooking features
- Cannot fit more than one pan
- The turn on and turn off button has to be operated carefully
Frequently Asked Questions
What size pan can this compact oven accommodate?
The KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven accommodates a 7×9 inch pan.
Does the exterior of the oven heat up?
A common problem with convection ovens, the KitchenAid Convection Countertop oven does not emit as much heat from its exterior surface as others, making it a very safe oven for home use.
KitchenAid Company Profile
KitchenAid has only one motto: to fuel your passion for cooking and turn it into something more than a daily chore. KitchenAid has manufactured some of the most versatile and affordable kitchen appliances which makes it a breeze for you to cook for your family or to entertain guests. From grills to water filters, ovens, blenders, roasters, cutlery and much more, KitchenAid provides you with a complete set of products to complete your kitchen.
KitchenAid products are not only versatile; they are strong and durable as well. The KitchenAid website also has their blog which shares terrific recipes, plus tips and tricks that will make you look like a pro in your kitchen! To learn more about the fantastic range of KitchenAid products and to check out their unique blog, click on their official website link at https://www.kitchenaid.com/
What Is The Best Price For The KitchenAid Oven Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.