Masterbuilt 20075315 Review And Best Price Comparison
If you are looking for a premium quality smoker that produces top-notch results with minimum effort, then look no further than the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker.
- Plenty Of Smoking Space
- Sturdy Construction
- Easy To Clean
- Built In Thermostat
- Smaller Wood Chip Tray
- Some Faulty Temp Control Buttons
If you are looking for a premium quality smoker that produces top-notch results with minimum effort, then look no further than the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker. It is incredibly spacious and offers four adjustable racks so you can cook multiple foods at the same time.
Many customers have left positive reviews about this product on Amazon.com, and we cannot fault them for doing so. This masterpiece smoker is a good value for your money and an excellent addition to your household.
As always, we have done some thorough research on this product to ensure that it lives up to its reputation. We believe that after reading our Masterbuilt 20075315 review, you will be more informed and confident enough to decide whether or not to invest in this smoker.
At first glance, this product seems to offer many of the features standard in modern-day smokers. Once you get a closer look, the Masterbuilt exceeds all expectations with its spacious interior.
Most smokers offer 700+ square inches, but this smoker comes with a whopping 975 sq. That means inches of space which accommodates large birds and meat portions with ease. Couple this with four adjustable racks and you have a smoker that is perfect for cooking your entire meal all at once.
The unit itself is well-designed with a sturdy and durable frame that is sure to last long enough for you to get good value for your money. It is also effortless to clean, requiring no more than apple cider vinegar, diluted in warm water to remove cooking debris. The manufacturers go as far as advising people to avoid using harsh soaps which we appreciate.
We like the integrated thermostat which is useful for keeping an eye on the temperature of your meat and ensuring that it doesn’t burn. When you couple that with the remote control, monitoring your food is that much easier.
There is not much to dislike about the Masterbuilt smoker. That being said, we’ve still taken the liberty to weigh out the pros and cons of the smoker to see if it’s worth investing in.
Overall, we like the Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker, and we are convinced it is worth every penny. It’s not the cheapest smoker on the market, but $358 seems reasonable considering its additional space and extra features.
We appreciate the cold exterior that is made of durable materials that are easy to clean. When you combine that with additional features like the added pan to collect drippings, this smoker puts a substantial emphasis on mess-free cooking which is a plus for any modern cooking product.
- Plenty of space for cooking
- This smoker offers 975sq. Inches of quality space for cooking multiple foods at the same time. It is also perfect for preparing bigger meals like 20+ pound turkeys.
- Convenient wood chip loading
- To eliminate the hassle of having to refill wood chips regularly, the manufacturers added a feature that loads wood chips automatically. Now you can smoke away without ever having to deal with the hassle of refilling the tray. On Amazon, the manufacturers also included some useful tips on how to pick the perfect wood chips for smoking different foods.
- Grease-free cooking
- Easily accessible from the front of the unit, the drip pan collects all grease and keeps it off the floor. Rest assured you will be enjoying mess-free cooking with the 20075315.
- Convenient cooking racks
- The Masterbuilt smoker comes with four convenient shelves that allow you to cook multiple foods at the same time. You also adjust or remove them to accommodate more significant food.
- Brighter cooking
- Keeping an eye on your dish is much easier with the Masterbuilt’s internal light. It’s bright enough for you to see what is going on while your food is cooking.
- Easy to clean frame
- This smoker is made of simple materials that don’t require much effort to clean. The manufacturer recommends avoiding harsh soaps and chemicals and instead, opting for some apple cider vinegar and warm water. The best cleaning method is to spray and wipe.
- Greater control
- Complete with remote control, this smoker lets you control multiple facets that include temperature and the internal light. Now you never have to leave your seat to check on your cooking.
- Better monitoring
- Cooking in the sunlight can be challenging. The 20075315 eliminates that hassle with a digital front panel that is equipped with bright lights so you can see clearly while you are cooking.
- In-built thermostat
- If you are looking to smoke your meat for hours on end, this smoker has got you covered. It includes a thermostat that is built into the unit to control temperature and ensure that your meat is cooked correctly.
- Informative manual
- Getting set up is easy with the handy manual that walks you through the process. It also explains product features in detail, so you know what does what.
Pros And Cons
- Offers plenty of space for convenient cooking.
- Built with a sturdy and durable frame that is easy to clean.
- Comes with a built-in thermostat to keep tabs on your meat’s temperature.
- Includes a convenient manual to help you set up and better understand the smoker.
- The wood chip tray does not accommodate a massive amount of chips which is a bit inconvenient.
- Some customers have reported problems with the temperature control buttons.
Frequently Asked Questions
• How much does the entire smoker plus accessories cost?
It costs about $358 give or take.
• My wood chips keep burning up pretty quickly. How can I fix that?
That’s probably because you are using dry chips. We suggest soaking the chips in some water before adding them to the smoker.
Masterbuilt Manufacturing Profile
Founded in 1973 by the McLemore family, this company has spent the past three decades producing premium quality barbecue products. They have always strived to forge close-knit relationships with their employees to ensure that they can deliver quality service to their customers each passing year.
Today, Masterbuilt Manufacturing continues to be a powerhouse manufacturer of barbecue products, and with releases like the 20075315 smokers, they continue to outperform their competition. For more information about the company and all, they have to offer, visit their website at https://masterbuilt.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Masterbuilt 20075315 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control, 40-Inch
|Current Price||$255.61||September 21, 2018|
|Highest Price||$684.95||May 17, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$250.48||August 17, 2018|
Last price changes
|$255.61||September 21, 2018|
|$256.99||September 20, 2018|
|$258.66||September 19, 2018|
|$267.55||September 18, 2018|
|$256.10||September 17, 2018|
back to menu ↑