Northwest 54″ Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Blending form and function seamlessly, this sleek electric fireplace from Northwest Company is a beautiful and convenient addition to any living room or den. The firplace features two heat settings plus a no-heat option, and an adjustable LED colored flame.
- Push Button Control
- Remote Control
- 2 Heat Settings
- Heats 400 Square Feet
- Pricier Than Other Models
Here we have another product from Northwest. The Northwest 52” Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace is pretty similar to the Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace that we looked at in the previous entry. Both fireplaces boast a total reach of 400 square feet when turned up to maximum heat.
The main difference between this electric fireplace and the previous model is the size. The Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace come in at 42 inches. This model, however, has a width of 52 inches, making it a far better choice for those who frequently entertain large groups of people in their home.
The Northwest 52” Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace boasts multiple heat settings and many of the same flame effects as its 42-inch counterpart.
The installation process for this electric fireplace is relatively straightforward and does not require any professional installation, though you will need plenty of room.
The Northwest 52” Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace is ridiculously similar to the Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace. In fact, to tell you the truth, I would go for the latter if I had to choose, thereby sacrificing 10 inches in width but saving myself upwards of $100 in the process.
That being said, if you have a large room to heat and specifically require a 52-inch fireplace, you are unlikely to find one as impressive as this one.
For those who have the need and the money, the Northwest 52” Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace is an excellent purchase.
- 52 inches in width.
- A weight of 70 pounds.
- Mounting hardware for easy installation.
- Power cord of 71 inches
- Decorative crystals for display upon the flame bed.
- Remote control operated
- Two heat settings. (low and high)
- Multiple flame color options.
- Heats up to 400 square feet.
- Energy efficient LED technology.
- With push-button controls, the Northwest 52” Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace is perfect for those who struggle with technology.
- With two heat settings, this electric fireplace is as suited to large rooms as it is bedrooms and offices.
- This electric heater can be operated via remote control, so you won’t have to leave your seat to adjust the temperature.
- Northwest has spawned a lot of knock-off products, so you may end up with a cheap imitation unless you buy from a reliable source.
- Despite being just 10 inches wider than the previous product, this electric fireplace costs $100 more.
What Is The Best Price For The Northwest 54″ Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.