Northwest Fire and Ice Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Form and function come together in this beautiful Wall Mount Electric Fireplace Heater from Northwest. The sleek black glass design will add a touch of modern style to your home.
- Energy Efficient LED Technology
- Easy To Install
- Blue "Ice" Flames
- Heats 400 Square Feet
- Decorative Crystals
- Flame Realism
There has been some controversy concerning the “Northwest” brand and people have sometimes confused “Northwest Hearth and Home” with “Northwest Electric Fireplaces.”
I can assure you, however, that the controversy is entirely unrelated to Northwest, the manufacturer of electric fireplaces, and its products. Northwest’s electric fireplaces are pretty impressive, as the Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace serve to prove.
The Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace feature two heat settings, but it can also be operated without heat for nights that require a little bit of ambiance but no extra warmth.
When set to 1500 watts, its maximum heat, this electric fireplace can warm up to 400 square feet, so it’s perfect for domestic use.
As a piece of furniture, the Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace is breathtaking and can add a modern touch to even the oldest of homes.
While some customers have had complaints about the heat it provides (I can’t say that I have experienced any temperature issues firsthand), the Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace is one of the most stylish electric fireplaces on the market today.
With its shining black exterior and perfect glass screen, it looks more like a 42 inch iPhone than it does a fireplace. It has long been a favorite of interior designers and those looking to drag their dull living rooms into the 21st century.
Of course, this electric fireplace would likely look just at home in the 22nd century.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Northwest Fire and Ice review.
- Multiple heat settings. (low and high)
- 42 inches in width.
- Multiple flame color options.
- Heats up to 400 square feet.
- A weight of 57.6 pounds.
- Remote control operated.
- Dual modes for operation without heat.
- Decorative crystals for display upon the flame bed.
- Power cord of 71 inches.
- Easy installation.
- The Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace uses energy efficient LED technology and will have little impact on your energy bill.
- This electric fireplace can be easily mounted to the wall, whether you are DIY savvy or not.
- Among the various flame effects is an electrifying blue flame, which accounts for the “Ice” portion of “Fire and Ice.”
- The beautiful crystals included with this electric fireplace are a challenge to keep in place.
- The simulated flames of the Northwest Fire and Ice Electric Fireplace are not particularly convincing and may detract from the decorative aspect of the product.
What Is The Best Price For The Fire and Ice Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.