Omega J8006 Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is more than just a juicer. Its special design and unique features make it capable of getting more vitamins and minerals from your fresh produce and can be used to make nut butter, baby food, even pasta and soy milk.
- Long Lasting Juice
- Powerful Motor
- Protects Nutritional Value
- Outdated User Manual
- Slow Juicing Speed
For years, the benefits of drinking fresh fruit and vegetable juice have been made known to the world. However, we also now know that juice should be just a part of a healthy balanced diet. With this in mind, wouldn’t it be great if we could own one device that not only makes nutritious fruit juice but can also be used to make other healthy meals?
The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is more than just a juicer. Its unique design and unique features make it capable of getting more vitamins and minerals from your fresh produce and can be used to make nut butter, baby food, even pasta and soy milk.
We have taken a closer look at this product to see if it lives up to the hype. We believe that after reading our Omega J8006 review, you will able to make your own informed opinion about the product.
As this isn’t the first juicer to come out on the market, many people will be wondering what is so unique about this product. As it turns out, this is more than just a juicer. It aims to be your one-stop health partner.
However, before anything else, we had to try its most basic function, juicing fruits and vegetables. As promised, this machine can make juice out of anything from apples to wheatgrass in a matter of minutes. While it isn’t the fastest juicer on the planet, it more than makes up for it with the vibrant color and flavor of the juice produced.
With this incredible juicer, you won’t have to use as much produce as with other juicers, to make all those healthy snacks. This makes it one of the more economical machines we have tried so far.
The only concern we would have at this point is that we weren’t able to do a long-term review. However, with a warranty of 15 years, we’re pretty confident that the machine won’t fall apart anytime soon.
Overall, this machine is a solid performer with a lot of useful extra features. Health buffs or anyone who likes juice and other plant products will love the Omega J8006.
Overall, we love this juicer, and we are convinced that it is a good value for your money. It is efficient and produces high-quality results with minimum hassle.
We are especially impressed by the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer’s versatility, and we like that it does more than make juice. Whether you love nut butter or want to grind garlic, this product can do it all for you.
- Powerful extraction
- The manufacturers of this product opted for a juicer that operates at a slower speed of no more than 80rpms. This is better than regular juicers which grind ingredients. The slower RPMs guarantee that the taste, nutritional value, and color are maintained.
- Versatile juicer
- This incredible juicer is designed to do much more than mere juice. It is capable of whipping up nut butter and baby food all from ingredients that are fresh and natural. It can also go a step further by grinding spices or coffee. Additionally, it minces garlic, herbs and much much more.
- 2-step juicing
- With the Omega J8006, you are guaranteed quality juice that is both delicious and nutritious. This is achieved through a 2-step process that involves first crushing the ingredients to extract the juice and ejecting the pulp to produce quality, pulp-free juices.
- Maximum nutrients, minimum ingredients
- A testament to its efficiency, this juicer is designed to make the most out of very little. It is guaranteed to save you lots of money because it extracts a high of yield nutrients from just a few ingredients.
- Quick juicing
- With just a few simple motions, you can have a cup of fresh juice in no time at all. The Omega J8006 is designed to work efficiently and quickly despite operating at such a low speed.
- Foam free juicing
- With this new product, you never have to worry about foam and froth forming at the top of your juice. It carefully extracts the juice and strains it to produce clear, smooth juice for immediate enjoyment.
- Impressive 15-year warranty
- To show their customers just how much confidence they have in their product, they have provided a 15-year warranty for their product. Now you can juice away and never have to worry about the quality of your juicer.
- Cool design
- Much like previous Omega products, the J8006 is beautifully designed. It comes with a sleek design and is compact enough to be stored away with ease when not in use.
- Informative manual
- While not the most up to date version, the manual is handy enough to get beginners started. It also explains the essential features of the juicer in detail to help you out if you don’t understand.
- Long lasting results
- Not only does this juicer make quality juice, but it also makes the best long-lasting juice. Your juice will remain fresh, intact and maintain its flavor for up to 72 hours.
Pros And Cons
- The juice produced has a vibrant color and long-lasting flavor.
- Has a variety of other functions that can make it a regular part of your daily food preparation routine.
- The powerful but quiet motor makes it a pleasure to use.
- Makes the most out of your produce regarding volume and nutritional value.
- The user manual enclosed with the product is outdated so you would have to refer to the website for more accurate information.
- The machine might be perceived to be less potent because of the apparent lack of motor speed.
Frequently Asked Questions
I noticed the juice I made doesn’t have much pulp. Is that a good sign?
Yes, despite having little to no pulp the juice will retain all its nutrients making it healthy.
Is it possible to make sorbets with my J8006?
Yes, the Omega J8006 makes top notch juices that you can use to make your sorbets.
Omega Company Profile
Omega Juicers have long been a source of high-quality commercial juicers in the juicing industry. Founded by Robert Leo more than two decades ago, this company has been at the forefront of the juicing industry.
Omega Juicers, formerly known as Olympic Products, is currently the only company worldwide, which sells pulp ejection, masticating and centrifuge juicers. For more information about the company and all the products, they have to offer, visit their website at https://www.omegajuicers.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The Omega J8006 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.