Omega NC800 Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
The Omega NC800 Generation Nutrition Center is yet another addition to the company’s line of quality counter top juicers. you will love.
- Larger Chute
- Adjustable Settings
- Continous Juicing
- Extra Value?
It’s no secret that fruits and vegetables are essential to a healthy diet. However, busy lifestyles often make it difficult for our recommended intake of plant-based foods. Luckily for us, many available appliances make it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The Omega NC800 Generation Nutrition Center is yet another addition to the company’s line of quality countertop juicers. It features the same masticating juicer setup that has made Omega the go-to brand for juicers with additional functionality.
With our Omega NC800 review, we look to convince you of its quality as well. We also want to compare it to the other similar products on the market to help you make the best decision on which is the best juicer for you.
This isn’t the first Omega juicer we’ve reviewed, so we already have our expectations for this product based on the brand. Suffice it to say; we expect a lot from such a well-known juicer brand.
It’s good to see the well-loved features of the J8006 still present in the NC800 such as the dual-stage juicing system and the ability to make other foods like nut butter and baby food. It also has the heat-reducing feature that helps keep the juices fresher longer.
Based on the price alone, we were expecting an upgrade in performance, and we weren’t disappointed. The larger chute alone might not seem like a big deal, but it became more pleasurable as we used it daily. Less chopping is a welcome change.
The adjustable juicing settings were fun to experiment with, but what we loved most about the NC800 is the continuous juicing feature which means the machine doesn’t wobble when it runs out of food to juice. Although we found that the device occasionally chokes up when continuously juicing softer foods, a problem easily fixed by alternating juicing soft and hard foods.
While we never really expected anything less of such an established brand, it was a pleasant surprise to see the same power and functionality in a sleeker package. It is a more refined version of a product we have learned to love.
Omega has been a household name for quality juicing products for many years. The Omega NC800 Generation Nutrition Center is no exception, with the same well-loved features in a better-looking package.
It also has a few welcome changes and additional features which should be seriously considered by anyone looking to buy a juicer for the first time or to upgrade their existing appliance.
Overall, this is another good countertop juicer.
- Simple prepping
- The Omega NC800 comes complete with a chute that is wider than usual. This is perfect for putting food pieces into the juicer without worrying about having to chop them finely.
- Slow squeezing
- Operating at a speed of just 80rpms, the NC800 employs a high tech masticating technique to produce quality results. Opting to squeeze instead of grind, it leaves juice with its natural color and nutrients for enhanced taste and value.
- The Omega NC800 is more than a regular juicer. It is capable of making nut butter and can grind spices and coffee among other things.
- High-quality juice
- Equipped with a 2-stage mastication feature, the NC800 produces high-quality results. It does so by separating the pulp and juice and leaving the result clear, nutritious and as pure as possible.
- Perfect for vegetables
- While most juicers work well only with fruits, powders, and nuts, the Omega NC800 is miles ahead of its competition. It can extract juices just as well from leafy vegetables like spinach and is perfect for making green juice.
- Added control
- Everyone’s tastes differ when it comes to making any drink. The NC800 caters to various preferences and offers adjustable settings that cater to all your specific needs.
- High tech gears
- The Omega NC800 is equipped with state of the art gears that are similar to a 2hp motor. This gives the juicer greater power to extract juices for quality results carefully.
- Pulp-free juicing
- With the Omega NC800, making pulp-free juice just got a lot easier. The juicer automatically removes the pulp and allows you to create your juice continuously.
- Clean juice
- Unlike many other juicers, the NC800 ensures that minimum foam and froth is produced when making juice. This stops the juice from oxidizing and helps it last longer.
- Informative manual
- For beginners, operating this juicer might be a bit tricky. Fortunately, the Omega NC800 comes with a handy manual to provide adequate assistance to users.
Pros And Cons
- The larger chute of the NC800 makes food preparation even easier.
- The adjustable juicing settings come in handy if you are juicing different types of fruits in one setting.
- The continuous juicing feature of Omega juicers makes the juicing process pleasurable.
- The NC800 has a variety of other functions that can make it a regular part of your daily food preparation routine.
- Significantly pricier than other earlier models.
- Might not be worth the upgrade since Omega juicers are all solid performers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the NC800 unique?
The Omega NC800 comes with an awesome chute that is wide enough for you to put more significant pieces of food in with ease and eliminates the need to cut it up into small pieces.
I’m new to juicing. Does the NC800 come with a manual?
Yes, the Omega NC800 has an informative manual that you can always turn to for assistance.
Omega Company Profile
Omega Juicers has made a reliable name for itself as a powerhouse producer of juicers. It was founded over two decades ago by Robert Leo and has been at the forefront of producing quality products in the industry.
Formerly known as Olympic Products, it is currently the only brand that produces pulp ejection, masticating and centrifuge-style juicers. For more information about the Omega, visit their website at https://www.omegajuicers.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The NC800 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.