Omega VRT350 Review And Best Price Comparison
- Sleek Design
- Simple Controls
- Easy To Assemble
- Easy Cleaning
What Is The Best Price For The Omega VRT350 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Omega VRT350 Review
The Omega VRT350's powerful motor encased in the vertical design is perfect to store on any countertop.
- Sleek Design
- Simple Controls
- Easy To Assemble
- Easy Cleaning
- Need To Cut Larger Pieces
Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Juicer- Quality Results With Very Little Hassle
Omega VRT350 review – an in-depth review of the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Juicer.
It’s no secret that fruits and vegetables are essential to maintaining a healthy diet. But busy lifestyles often make it difficult to meet our recommended intake of plant-based foods. Luckily for us, there are many available appliances that make it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
With the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Juicer, it is now even more convenient for us to make delicious juices and other healthy snacks. Its powerful motor encased in the vertical design is perfect to store on any countertop.
We have decided to write our own Omega VRT350 review. We want to give you good insights into this product to help you make an informed decision about which juicer you should buy.
Our Omega VRT350 Review
The popular juicer now has a smaller, sleeker model, and the first thought we had upon unboxing it was how nicely it fits in almost any space. It was so different from the other Omega juicers we’ve used that we couldn’t help wondering if it lives up to the brand name.
The machine was easy enough to assemble, being sleeker. It’s very straightforward to use; just place your sliced fruit and vegetables into the machine and enjoy your fresh juice. We tried a variety of fruits and leafy vegetables, which the juicer handled with ease.
Since this model features a reverse function, we decided to try it out for ourselves. We purposely rammed it with larger pieces of produce to clog it, then switched on the reverse. It didn’t quite handle it as well as we’d hoped, as the result was just a wet, pulpy mass.
Fortunately, when it comes to cleanup, the VRT350 is as easy to pull apart as it is to assemble. We tried to use the brush included with the product but found it not sufficient for a thorough cleaning.
Overall, while it tends to choke up on bigger tasks, the convenient size and ease of use make it adequate for people with simple juicing needs. It’s more like a basic juicer that you can keep on your kitchen counter for quick snacks.
Bottom Line On The Omega VRT350
With this model, Omega appeals to people with the most basic juicing requirements. The product is economical and space-saving, which is great for people with smaller kitchens.
In terms of power, the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Juicer does not deliver as well as its larger siblings, but it is still a solid device with plenty of uses. It is easier to clean than the other juicers and is simple enough to use.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Omega VRT350 review.
Omega VRT350 Features
- Cool design
- One of the most attractive features of this product is its sleek and modern design. It is compact and small enough to fit in perfectly with other appliances in your kitchen and won’t take up huge amounts of storage space.
- Low speed juicing
- Operating at a slow speed of 80rpm’s, this juicer maintains the standard speed commonly associated with Omega juicers. It operates with a squeezing technique to ensure that color, nutrients and the natural tastes are not lost during the juicing process.
- This product is more than just a regular juicer. It is also capable of making baby food and nut butter in addition to grinding spices and coffee.
- High tech mastication
- Focused on producing high-quality results, this producer operates on a 2-stage mastication technique. This ensures that all of the pulp is ejected from the juice, leaving the rich nutritious juice behind.
- Perfect for vegetables
- Many juicers work well with fruits and other ingredients but tend to have trouble when it comes to veggie juices. This product is a step ahead of its competition and is well-equipped to handle leafy vegetables and extract all of their key nutrients.
- Clean juicing
- Regular juicing is likely to clog the machine over some time. With the reverse feature, users can unclog food deposits from their product and keep it clean without any hassle.
- Handy spout
- The manufacturers have designed the juicer with an extra-wide spout that makes pouring out your drinks much simpler. This is not only efficient but will help to keep the juicer much cleaner.
- Continuous juicing
- The Omega VRT350 is designed to eject pulp while you are juicing; you never have to stop and clean up. Now you can make more juice continuously without any hassle.
- Clear juice
- For longer lasting juice, the Omega ensures that a limited amount of foam and froth is produced when you are juicing. This allows the juice to last as long as 72 hours after it’s made.
- Handy manual
- While experienced users will find the juicer easy to understand, beginners might have a few troubles here and there. Fortunately, it comes with a handy manual that you can rely on for guidance.
Pros And Cons Of The Omega VRT350
- The sleek design takes up very little space on your kitchen counter.
- Basic controls for all your simple juicing needs.
- Easy to assemble and pull apart for cleaning.
- Has comparable masticating power to the other Omega juicers, but in a smaller package.
- The reverse feature doesn’t help much to unclog the machine.
- Bigger items will need to be chopped up, particularly harder items.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Omega VRT350
Is the juicer good with soft fruits?
Yes, the juicer can handle both soft and frozen fruits to make quality smoothies and juices.
Can I add wheatgrass to this?
Yes, this particular model is good for juicing leafy veggies including wheatgrass.
Omega Juicers has long been a powerhouse producer of premium quality juicers. It was created by Robert Leo over two decades ago and has been at the forefront of the juicing industry.
Today, Omega Juicers is known as the sole producer of juicers that operate using the pulp ejection, centrifuge and masticating style. For more details, visit the company website at https://www.omegajuicers.com/.
Omega VRT350 Price History
Price History for Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Low Speed Masticating Juicer (Silver)
|Current Price||$259.78||June 20, 2018|
|Highest Price||$309.95||May 9, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$255.78||May 12, 2018|
Last price changes
|$259.78||June 17, 2018|
|$258.95||June 16, 2018|
|$259.78||May 16, 2018|
|$255.78||May 12, 2018|
|$259.78||May 11, 2018|