Omega Vrt400 Review And Best Price Comparison
- Automatic Cleaning
- Beginner Guide
- Useful Tap
What Is The Best Price For The Omega Vrt400 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Our Omega Vrt400 Review
When it comes to high quality and efficient juicing, look no further than the Omega Vrt400 Vertical Juicer
- Automatic Cleaning
- Beginner Guide
- Useful Tap
- Complex Operation
Omega Vrt400 Vertical Juicer- Modern Technology For Healthier Juicing
Omega Vrt400 review – an in-depth review of the Omega Vrt400 Vertical Juicer.
When it comes to high quality and efficient juicing, look no further than the Omega Vrt400 Vertical Juicer. It is reliable and made to last with an impressive 15-year warranty.
All it takes is scrolling through the multiple customer reviews on retail platforms such as Amazon and you will find tons of people raving about the design and high performance of this juicer. All of this plus a handful of high-tech features that are designed to produce quality results every time are the characteristics of this juicer.
As always, we have done some extensive research on the juicer so that we could write up our own in-depth Omega Vrt400 review. We trust that after reading it, you will also consider investing in this cool juicer.
Our Omega VRT400 Review
Juice lovers are definitely going to appreciate this new and advanced product. It has an attractive design and shiny silver finish that is not only appealing to the eye but also perfect for fitting in with other appliances in your kitchen.
With a 15-year warranty, customers are given greater confidence in the juicer and need not fret about its quality. It also comes with a very helpful manual for beginners who might be having some difficulties operating the product.
With a price of up to $300+, we must admit that it is not the most economical product on the market. That being said, it seems to be a fairly reasonable place to start if you are new to juicing and want a product that is of good quality and reputation.
The automatic cleaning feature is helpful for keeping excess debris off the machine and for clearing out the bowl when you are done. We also enjoy the added tap which is good for controlling portions and eliminates the hassle of having to pour the juice out from the top which can create a mess.
Omega has managed to deliver a good, attractive and well-equipped juicer that doesn’t take much effort to use. For readers not yet convinced, we have taken the time to gather some positive and negative aspects of the juicer.
Bottom Line On The Omega Vrt400
If you are looking for an efficient good quality juicer then the Omega Vrt400 Vertical Juicer might be the perfect choice for you. We will admit, it costs more than some other juicers and those consumers on a tight budget might consider shopping for lower priced options.
We are impressed by all the product features, but our favorite has to be the tap. It’s perfect for portion control and really saves time when serving drinks, especially if you have company over.
All in all, we like the product and believe that our Omega Vrt400 review will convince you to consider giving it a try.
Features Of The Omega Vrt400
- Attractive design
- When you first look at this juicer, you are bound to notice its incredible design. This particular model comes in a sleek and shiny silver color that gives the product a very modern touch.
- Quality juicing
- The manufacturers designed this product with a juicer system that operates at a low speed. This ensures that every drop of liquid is squeezed from your ingredients and that no valuable nutrients are wasted in the process. With this system, your juice is guaranteed to maintain top quality for up to 72 hours.
- Quick and efficient
- This product comes with a big chute to make slicing up ingredients much faster and more convenient. Now, you will find you have shorter amounts of time prepping your food for juicing.
- Handy tap
- Previous juicers require lifting the lid to pour out the juice. With this product, serving is a lot simpler thanks to the handy tap that can be opened and closed to control portions.
- Cleaner juicing
- Instead of juicing one or just a handful of ingredients at a time, you can run your juicer for as long as you like thanks to the pulp ejecting feature. This automatically ejects all of the pulp from your ingredients so you can juice away conveniently for longer periods of time.
- Automatic cleaning
- This product is the perfect purchase for busy consumers. It comes equipped with a cleaning system that operates automatically with the help of a brush that will clean away excess juice from the bowl and remove any debris that lands on the juicer’s screen.
- Perfect for desserts
- More than just a juicer, the Vrt400 can accommodate sweeter and thicker drinks as well. Take advantage of the frozen ingredients in your fridge to make delicious smoothies for yourself and guests.
- Cool bowl
- The Vrt400 comes with a bowl that collects all the extracted juice. The bowl is easy to clean and can be rinsed out using the product’s automatic cleaning feature.
- For first-timers, using the juicers might be a bit challenging. The Vrt400 comes with a handy manual that will walk you through every feature and help you with any problems you might encounter.
- Impressive 15-year warranty
- This juicer comes with a 15-year warranty, showing users just how confident the manufacturers are in their product. Now you can juice freely with little worries about the quality of your juicer.
Pros And Cons Of The Omega Vrt400
- Has an automatic cleaning feature to keep the juicer clean.
- Comes with a Informative manual to help beginners.
- Capable of making smoothies and dessert drinks.
- Has a tap that you can open and close to control portions.
- With a price tag of over $300, it’s may be cost prohibitive for some customers.
- Might be difficult to understand for people not familiar with juicers.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Omega Vrt400
Can I juice vegetables with this machine?
Yes, it can extract all the liquid in vegetables to make nutritious and healthy drinks.
I’m new to Omega products. Does it have a tap?
Yes, it has a tap that you can open and close to get juice and control your servings.
Omega Juicers’ Profile
Omega was founded by Robert Leo in 1985 after he had spent over two decades leading a separate juicing powerhouse. The company started out as Olympic Products but was later rebranded to Omega Products.
Today, it is one of the leading producers of high-quality juicers and has remained relevant despite multiple contenders producing their own products. For more information about the company, visit their website at https://www.omegajuicers.com/.
Omega Vrt400 Price History
Price History for Omega® VRT400HDS Low Speed Squeezing Juicer System
|Current Price||$367.95||May 22, 2018|
|Highest Price||$399.95||April 24, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$367.95||May 8, 2018|
Last price changes
|$367.95||May 8, 2018|
|$399.95||April 24, 2018|