Oster Convection Countertop Oven Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Finding the perfect oven for your home has been a task, but we are pleasantly surprised by the amazing features of the Oster convection countertop oven.
- Auto Shutoff
- Energy Saver
- Adjustable Rack
- Stainless Steel
- No Child Safety Lock
- Auto Timer Limitations
Ovens are one of the greatest gifts to humanity, especially in our kitchens! This beautiful and simple piece of machinery will cook your favorite dishes in no time. It is so small and sleek that it is perfect for every household kitchen.
In our search for looking for the best countertop ovens; we have discovered the Oster convection countertop oven. Frankly, we never expected a machine of this size to have the capacity to contain so many amazing features!
We present you this Oster convection countertop oven assessment believing that you will be as amazed by this convection oven as we were. Hold on tight and take a ride with us through this detailed review discovering its amazing features, along with our honest opinion.
Finding the perfect oven for your home has been a task, but we are pleasantly surprised by the fantastic features of the Oster convection countertop oven. Your daily cooking tasks have just become much more comfortable. The pre-set cooking functions were precisely set so that you can expect to cook restaurant quality meals.
The stainless-steel finish is a unique and attractive feature on this convection oven. Much to our surprise, the interior panels have been coated with ceramic enamel making it much easier to clean maintain. Oster gets a big plus point for this feature!
Another feature that grabbed our attention is the energy saving convection mode. Usually, convection ovens use a lot of power heating the entire kitchen even though it is cooking something small and simple. However, the Oster convection ovens exterior remains relatively cool doing little to heat your kitchen during use.
The adjustable broil tray is an excellent concept. You can broil different levels with minimal heat or power, a significant energy saving concept. Additionally, the auto-switch-off timer function eliminates your food overcooking because you got busy with other chores.
The one thing we would change on the Oster convection countertop oven is its interior capacity. We would like it to be slightly larger. While it is a breeze to cook appetizers and even a large pizza in the Oster oven, a roast is out of the question!
Oster has remained true to its retro theme with this rustic model of convection countertop oven. While you might think the lack of an LED or digital display is a flaw, you will find this oven performs adequately with its current features. The dial knobs and settings on the Oster convection countertop oven are easy to read and understand, making cooking a breeze in this oven.
The convection energy saving feature is a unique feature which sets the Oster convection countertop oven apart from its competitors. You will experience a difference when you use the convection feature on this oven and find your entire kitchen remains cool while conserving electricity at the same time!
The interior coating and removable tray make the oven easy to clean and maintain. The features on the oven are fantastic, and you can cook up a storm with the pre-set menu options as well as using your cooking options! We trust this review has helped you.
- Faster and more precise cooking
- The convection technology on your new Oster convection countertop oven provides even heating, ensuring all your food is cooked perfectly. The convection fan distributes heat throughout the entire oven, making your food optimally prepared, and much faster.
- Adjustable broiling
- The broiling rack on the Oster convection countertop oven is adjustable to two different positions. This allows you to enjoy broiling on low for certain dishes-like pizzas, garlic bread, and vegetables, as well as high heat broiling for meats.
- Stainless steel exterior
- The entire oven is made of high-quality stainless steel which gives your Oster oven a polished modern look. This stainless-steel brushing looks aesthetically pleasing in every kitchen-making your Oster oven the heart of your kitchen.
- Auto timer function
- Now, you have little worry of burning your food. The 60-minute timer immediately begins when you set it and gives you a loud bell signal letting you know when your cooking is complete!
- Ceramic enamel baking pan
- The interior of your Oster convection countertop oven is made of stainless steel. Plus, it is coated with ceramic, making it strong, durable and easy to clean. The non-stick surface of the baking pan is comfortable to maintain and clean, making it easy to clean spills and mishaps.
- Energy saving
- The energy saving technology included on this machine conserves energy and cooks food faster. This conservation feature helps in reducing your electric bills, a plus for everyone!
- Removable tray for crumbs
- The movable plate on the Oster convection oven makes it so easy for you to clean crumbs and spills that occur during your cooking process. You won’t need brushes to clean the crumb tray anymore!
- Easy to use controls
- The Oster convection oven comes with easy to understand dial knobs making it easy for you to control the different settings. The instruction manual included with your Oster oven explains all its features for easy understanding and hassle-free function.
- Large interior capacity
- Even though the outside of your Oster convection oven looks small and sleek, the internal size is enormous! You can bake a 12-inch pizza without any hassle!
- Pre-set options for easy cooking
- Your new Oster convection oven comes with ten pre-set cooking options. This means that you’ll not need to guess the settings for heat and cook time for specific dishes! Merely put your meal in the Oster oven, put on the pre-set menu and your item will be prepared to perfection without any interference!
Pros And Cons
- Auto switch off timer
- Energy saving feature
- Adjustable broil rack
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- No child safety lock feature
- The auto timer can only be set at one-hour intervals
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Oster convection oven have a ‘Stay On’ feature?
Yes, the Oster convection countertop oven comes with a ‘Stay On’ feature; once you turn this button on, the oven automatically starts to pre-heat in preparation for any dishes you would like to cook.
Does the oven have a digital display?
The Oster convection countertop oven is designed after retro ovens. The oven does not have a digital display; however, the transparent door allows you to view your cooking progress.
Oster Company Profile
Oster products are noted for being some of the sturdiest built products for your kitchen. Oster designs feature three things-beauty, functionality, and durability. With excellent customer support and some of the best kitchen appliances, Oster is a friendly household name in America.
Oster has expanded, loving not only kitchen products but also pet products. Oster believes that happy pets are equal to happy people. Thus, they have produced some of the best animal care products that you could find. Ensure that you have a comfortable home with Oster products-both for your kitchen and your pets. To learn more about their fantastic line of products click on their official website link at http://www.oster.com/
What Is The Best Price For The Convection Oven Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.