Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Review And Best Price Comparison
Our Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Review
For those who have to feed a number of people or who need to make a lot of food at once, this is definitely the thing to go for.
- Easy Interface
- Dishwasher Friendly Accessories
- Large Capacity
- Low Energy Consumptions
- Electric Cord Length
- Timer Range
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP – A Must Have For Your Kitchen
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP review – An in-depth review of the Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven, Model #TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
Technology has been at the forefront of advancing mankind for ages now. It has resulted in us leading relatively easier lives as well as allowing us to perform common everyday tasks faster.
This Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP review aims at showing a glimpse of just how technology has improved the world of cuisine. Coming from a trusted brand, it is sure to liven up your kitchen life.
Our Review Of The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
First, I must talk about the size of this device. For those looking for a simple countertop oven, this may seem a little over the top. For those who have to feed a number of people or who need to make a lot of food at once, this is definitely the thing to go for. Though some may regard it too big, it’s a justifiable size handling a wider range of foods.
The design is sleek. The nice looking, shiny stainless-steel exterior gives it that great look you’d want in your kitchen. The interior features a non-stick element and as such, it is easy to clean and maintain.
Another talking point that a number of users focused on is the range on its timer. They state it could have been longer considering its size is designed to handle larger food portions that consequently require longer than 90-minute cooking times, a possible upgrade for future models.
A major plus for this device is the temperature range it features. Most ovens in this category have an average standard low of about 270° which is still quite high. This device lowest temperature is 200°.
All in all, not much fault can be found with this device. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for this kind of large-sized countertop oven.
Bottom Line On The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
We’ve taken a look at a lot of the aspects involved with this particular device and all in all we think the Oster TSSTTVDGXL SHP is a great buy. It has great features; an array of functionalities and it’s everything you’d need for a countertop oven toaster.
We hope that our review of the Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP has given you that final nudge of confidence. All that said, it’s time for you to get yourself one of these. Open your kitchen to new levels of cooking!
Enjoy and thank you for reading our Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP review. We appreciate it.
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Features
- Simple touchpad controls
- The interface is simple and easy to use. No need of dial knob turning; this may be considered old-fashioned and rather complicated when trying to achieve accurate settings.
- Large capacity
- The ‘Extra Large’ part of the name of this device says it all. It has an improved larger capacity to better handle cooking of bigger bulkier food items.
- Clear LCD display panel
- This allows you to properly monitor your settings for the cooking process. It allows you to do so with utmost precision.
- Made of stainless steel
- The stainless steel framing and body ensures that the device doesn’t get easily corroded when a spillage occurs. It maintains that great shine after a simple cleanup.
- Two level rack accommodation
- This accommodation transforms this device into having quite the large capacity. This is especially useful for people who handle large amounts of food rather frequently.
- Free baking tin and rack
- The oven comes bundled with these and a few more accessories to get you started on your new cooking adventures with this oven.
- Non-stick interior
- It is a very useful feature, especially for this kind of equipment. Cooking can get a little messy and as such it’s important that the tools be easy to clean. The non-stick interior in this oven provides just that.
- More than 5 pre-defined cooking functions
- It is a very handy feature for many people who handle a variety of common foods on a frequent basis. These functions let you just pop in the food in question and select its corresponding function. This eliminates the need to manually input settings every time you deal with that one food.
- Convection heating technology
- This heating technology is a wonderful aspect appreciated by many cooking experts. It allows for better and even distribution of heat around the food in question during cooking thus ensuring a well-cooked meal is what you always get.
- Low power consumption rate
- This device is listed as having a maximum usage of 1500 watts! That’s a big step up compared to many other available models that go up to over 2300 watts.
Pros And Cons Of The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
- Easy to use and simple touchpad control interface.
- Some accessories accompanying this model can be cleaned in a dishwashing
- It’s of a larger capacity compared to most other models which allows for handling of bigger sized food-stuff.
- Efficient and low energy consumption rates, so your electric bills are reduced.
- The length of the cord may not be as convenient as some would prefer.
- The range on the timer could have been made longer.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
Does this model have a reheat function?
No, this model doesn’t include a reheat function. You can, however, adjust temperature and timer settings to achieve the same result.
Does this oven have a non-stick interior?
Yes. The interior is coated with the non-stick element to allow for easier and more efficient cleaning after usage.
Oster Company Profile
With humble beginnings way back in the early 1920s, Oster started out as John Oster Manufacturing Company. In the beginning the company mostly dabbled in the production of small home appliances.
Two or so decades after its inception, the company had grown enough to buy out the Stevens Electric Company. This was a major turning point in the company’s history as it allowed them to increase the number of products it could produce in their portfolio. Later on, the brand was acquired by Sunbeam and the company continues production of various appliances under the Sunbeam name.
What Is The Best Price For The Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Oster TSSTTVDGXL-SHP Price History
Price History for Oster TSSTTVDGXL Extra Large Digital Countertop Oven - Silver
|Current Price||$87.99||May 17, 2018|
|Highest Price||$87.99||May 17, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$87.99||May 17, 2018|
Last price changes
|$87.99||May 17, 2018|