Petnet SmartFeeder Review And Best Price Comparison
With the SmartFeeder, you can set up automatic feedings for your pet, with individual portion sizes.
- The PetNet App
- 7 Lbs. Of Storage
- SmartDelivery Of Food
- Modern Design
- App Centric
As we march further and further into the future, electronic pet feeders are becoming more and more futuristic, which is both a good and bad thing, depending on how you look at it. While we could debate the merits of iPad-esque technology in electronic dog feeders until the cows come home—or, in this case, until the pet owner comes home—we don’t think anybody could deny that the SmartFeeder from Petnet is pretty freaking cool.
As well as allowing you to perform the tasks typically associated with electronic pet feeders, such as storing food and setting feeding times, the Petnet SmartFeeder makes it possible to control your feeder remotely.
This is done through the Petnet app, which can be downloaded and easily connected to your electronic feeder, giving you the power to track, add, and alter your pet’s feeding times and meal sizes, no matter where you are.
While the Petnet SmartFeeder may be a little more expensive than most other electronic pet feeders, it has proven extremely popular among dog and cat owners who love both technology and their pets. For your money, you get one of the most innovative electronic feeders available today.
Owners of the Petnet SmartFeeder boast the ability to adjust their pet’s meal times and portions, regardless of where they are in the world, meaning they never have to worry about their pet running out of food again.
They can even have more food delivered to their home by Petnet should the need arise.
- SMARTPHONE CONTROLLED: Control your pet's daily feeding times anytime, anywhere - using your iOS or Android smartphone. Requires a wireless router 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n)
- PERSONALIZED PORTIONS: Use the Petnet App to tell us about your pets breed, age, weight and activity level and we'll recommend personalized meal portions.
- RECEIVE ALERTS: Get notified when your pets been fed, and when your running low on food.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Pet-Proof Self Locking Lid, Food Container, Food Container Lock, Food Dishwasher Safe Metal Bowl, Durable Portion Wheel.
- WORKS WITH: Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Nest Cam so you can use voice commands to dispense food, get updates about when your pet was last fed, find out how much food is left, and even view snapshots of your pet eating.
- PET FOOD DELIVERY: Purchase includes FREE trial of Smart Delivery - Get your pet's food delivered in the freshest bag size, based on how much they should eat each day. (Not all foods available. Currently shipping over 2,000 bag sizes and recipes.)
- POWER: Built-in rechargeable backup battery, up to 2 days of battery life.
- PET WEIGHT: Not recommended for pets over 60 pounds.
- MULTI PET: Not recommended for multiple pets. Designed to support one pet per SmartFeeder.
- MORE INFORMATION: Comes with 1-year limited warranty. Petnet's US-based Customer Support will be glad to help,call, email or chat Monday through Saturday. Petnet has been an industry leading pet product company focused on healthy feeding since 2012, helping pet owners all over the world.
- The Petnet app, which makes feeding your pet more natural than ever before, has recently been released for Android.
- The SmartFeeder monitors just how much pet food you have in your home and can send more to your door when supplies are running low.
- The SmartFeeder is as impenetrable as an electronic feeder can be.
- Because of its many futuristic features, the Petnet SmartFeeder is more expensive than most electric pet feeders.
- The Petnet app plays a significant part in the operating of the Petnet SmartFeeder automatic dog feeder.
What Is The Best Price For The SmartFeeder Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.