Razor E100 Electric Scooter Review And Best Price Comparison
With a full-sized deck and frame, a twist-grip throttle and hand-operated front brake, this scooter will have you racing around at up to 10 mph.
- 10 MPH Max Speed
- LED Deck
- Affordable Price
- Foldable Handlebars
- Rougher Ride
- Small Foot Deck
- Ages 8 and Up
- Speed: 10 MPH
- Battery Life: 40 Minutes
- Weight Limit: 120 LBS.
It can be really confusing to buy a gift for a pre-teenager. They want what the teenagers have but yet they are not always mature enough to handle those types of gifts.
When I was growing up, the older kids got to race around on go-carts powered by lawnmower engines or on 50cc mini-bikes, while I pedaled furiously on my Big Wheel. Thanks to the technology revolution, kids now have access to aall kinds of motor-driven vehicles, such as the Razor E100 Glow electric scooter.
These Razor electric scooters are a great choice of gift for the pre-teen in your life. How I wish I could be a kid again. Don’t you?
The Razor E100 is a sturdy and well built scooter designed for the abuse that kids can dish out.
The E100 was designed exclusively for your children. Your kids can ride to the park, zip around the neighborhood, visit a friend, or even run an errand, any time they want.
The max speed of 10mph gives you the comfort of knowing that they are safe while riding their scooter. It is no faster than a bicycle.
It comes in at a quite affordable price point making it a great gift for your child.
It offers a fun and stable riding experience.
The deck is not as wide as the E300 which will make it less enjoyable for older children which might help keep older brother or sister off of the younger siblings scooter.
Because of its solid tires, the ride is rougher, however I highly doubt that an 8 year old kid is going to care about how smooth it rides.
Overall this is a great scooter for the price.
The Razor E100 Glow electric scooter does what it is designed to do. The E100 may come up short on features compared to adult scooters, and its ride can be rough, but young riders like your child will likely not care about these drawbacks when they’re screaming around the neighborhood.
It will provide hours of fun for your son or daughter. Your child will love tearing around the block with the wind in their hair while all the neighbor kids watch and bug their parents for one too!
Overall, Razor E100 electric scooter is the best model for kids. If you want to introduce your kids to fun and enjoyable ride, it is best that you start with this model.
- The durable Razor E100 Glow electric scooter is not expensive and offers a fun, solid riding experience.
- The Razor E100 is a scaled down version of the other 200 and 300 series models for children that want a great scooter but are not quite old enough for the speed of the other models.
- Its top speed is 10 mph which will keep your new scooter star at speeds they can handle easily.
- It has a cool LED lit deck that will be the envy of all the kids on the block.
- It has a caliper break system on the front wheel similar to what you would find on a conventional bike.
- It has a strong steel frame and deck, that can take a lot of heavy use.
- The Razor E100 electric scooter comes with a manufacturers warranty of 90 days, for any manufacturing defects or bad workmanship.
- Its foldable handlebar makes it easy to store and transport.
- Cool LED Deck
- Rough Ride
- Small Deck
What Is The Best Price For The Razor E100 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Razor E100 Electric-Powered Glow Electric Scooter, Black
|Current Price||$14.00||July 20, 2018|
|Highest Price||$124.84||May 24, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$14.00||July 20, 2018|
Last price changes
|$14.00||July 20, 2018|
|$122.03||June 8, 2018|
|$124.70||May 31, 2018|
|$124.84||May 24, 2018|
|$122.27||April 18, 2018|
back to menu ↑