Razor E200 Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
Full Size Electric Fun For riders ages 13 and up, the E200S is a thrilling ride seated or standing. The electric powered E200S travels at speeds up to 13 miles per hour and, with its detachable seat, quickly switches between a stand-up and sit-down ride.
- Stand Or Sit
- 12 MPH Max Speed
- Squeeze Style Braking
- Multiple Colors
- Battery Life
- Needs Regular Chain Adjustments
- Ages 13 and Up
- Speed: 12 MPH
- Battery Life: 40 Minutes
- Weight Limit: 154 LBS.
As children start to enter their teenage years, they develop a love of speed. In this Razor E200 assessment, you will see that it is a great electric scooter to fulfill that love. With a full-size deck and steel frame, the E200 is made for ages 13 and up and zips around at speeds up to 12 miles-per-hour. It’s the environmentally-friendly way to give your child their taste of the need for speed.
Safety has always been a primary concern with the Razor Scooter brands. They scooters go fast enough for fun but not so fast that they are dangerous.
It has a powerful 24V battery system installed for excellent performance. In fact, even adults use this scooter for short work commutes or running errands. It has approximately and 8-mile range.
Your child will love the versatility of the Razor E200 Electric Scooter. When they want to use it for transportation, they can use the seat. When they want to use it for just zipping around the neighborhood, then they can detach the seat and ride it in stand up fashion,
With its top speed at 12 mph, it is still relatively fast for scooters of this price range.
Its frame is still the steel frame that Razor is famous for making it durable no matter what the treatment.
At 46 lbs. It is still light enough to maneuver and to pack up and carry around.
The 8: tires will give your child a safe and smooth ride for years to come.
The only drawback, which I have mentioned on numerous models is the battery life and charging time. It only has a 40-minute battery life and takes 12 hours to charge. However, you can get around this by purchasing extra batteries.
The Razor E200s is a great scooter that gives you many options. Its speed is good enough for any rider, and the detachable seat makes it versatile in its use. Because of its durable steel frame, your child will love this scooter for years to come.
Overall, the Razor E200 is a great gift when looking for an affordable electric scooter for your child. There’s a good reason it has become one of the most popular electric scooters: Razor has proven themselves at creating scooter models for particular target ages (or experience level), and the E200 fits very nicely in the older kid/younger teenager category.
- The Razor E200s is the second electric scooter I have reviewed that comes with a detachable seat.
- Its 12 mph speed is not quite as fast as the E300 but is still fast enough for most teenagers.
- The 8″ pneumatic tires and the caliper style braking system makes it a safe ride for your child.
- It has convenient squeeze style braking control and hand-twist acceleration control.
- The seat is comfortable, but if they want to remove it for stand up style scooter operation, it is easily detachable.
- The Razor e200 comes in a handful of colors, including red, green, lime, and teal.
- The E200 also has smaller tires than the E300 so is a flat, paved terrain scooter rather than an off-road one.
- The fully assembled E200 weighs 40 lbs. It has a retractable kickstand to easily “park” the scooter.
- Ability To Stand Or Sit
- Good Speed For All Riders
- Battery Life May Seem Too Short
- May Have To Adjust Chain Tension From Time To Time
What Is The Best Price For The E200 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.