Razor E300 Review And Best Price Comparison
Cruise around your neighborhood at speeds of up to 15 mph on this Razor E300 Electric Scooter.
- Steel Frame
- Large Foot Deck
- 15 MPH Max Speed
- 220 LBS Weight Limit
- Battery Life
- No Locking Mechanism
- Ages 13 and Up
- Speed: 15 MPH
- Battery Life: 45 Minutes
- Weight Limit: 220 LBS.
Teenagers are tough to buy a gift for. They are not yet quite adults but you can’t buy them a toy either. They are too old for that.
Razor’s lightweight scooters came onto the scooter scene somewhere around 15 years ago, and you can still see people riding on them today. But as those early riders have grown older, and a new generation is coming of age, as Razor now offers a complete line of electric scooters.
I think you will find after reading our Razor E300 assessment that the Razor E300 is more than just a toy. It is another fun type of transportation that your teenager will love. It will expand their horizons!
The Razor E300 is designed for a teenager. With its max speed at 15 mph it should be used by ages 13 and up.
Some kids even attach a basket to the front handlebars and ride their scooters to school.
It comes with a chain drive pulley system for longer lasting durability. When you couple that with its steel frame, this scooter will take a beating and still keep on running.
You will find that your teenager will complain, like with all scooters at this price range, that the battery life is not long enough at only 40 minutes. However this is solved by buying a second set of batteries so that they can charge while the others are in use.
The other drawback to this scooter is that it does not have a lock or a way to run a bike lock through the frame making a modification necessary in order for your teen to take their scooter to school.
The bottom line is that the Razor E300 is a top notch scooter for what it is designed to do. Using it as a mode of transportation was not the intent of the manufacturer. Being a fun and exciting way to scoot around the neighborhood and have fun with your friends was their primary objective and Razor has accomplished that with flying colors.
Razor has been awarded Toy of the Year award from Toy Industry associations, TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and US News & World Report.
If you want to spend the time putting a clamp on the handlebar so a bike lock can be used, you can make it able to be modified for your teen to take it to school.
The Razor E300 electric scooter is one of the highest rated scooters on the market. From our perspective, this is a great electric scooter for your child. Most of the customer reviews indicate they are really happy and satisfied with the Razor E300.
- The Razor E300 has all the features you come to expect from the company that dominates the electric scooter market.
- The twist-grip accelerator control on the right handlebar and the squeeze style caliper brake system on the left handlebar.
- It has 10″ pneumatic tires for a smooth ride and a wide deck with room for those growing feet of teenagers.
- Even adults can ride the E300 as long as they are less than 220 lbs due to the steel frame.
- It comes with a retractable kickstand that will allow to quickly go on and off the scooter with no need to lean it to any surface or wall.
- It features a high torque, chain driven, electric motor. Powered by a 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- You can ride this scooter under normal conditions up to 40 minutes with a full charge. More than enough for a good fun ride, or a trip back and forth to the grocery store!
- Steel Frame
- Wide Foot Deck
- Battery Life
- No Lock
What Is The Best Price For The E300 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Razor E300 Electric Scooter
|Current Price||$180.00||July 9, 2018|
|Highest Price||$180.00||June 1, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$180.00||June 1, 2018|
Last price changes
|$180.00||June 1, 2018|
back to menu ↑