Samsung MG11H2020CT Review And Best Price Comparison
Sized to fit on your kitchen counter, this handy appliance combines traditional microwave heating technology with a grilling element and a ceramic plate, allowing you to prepare sandwiches, bacon, fish, and other foods that are improved by a crispy finish.
- Easy-Clean Ceramic Interior
- 10 Power Levels
- Door Glass Too Dark
- Grill Position
Kitchen appliances have become essential for today’s households. With all the different kinds of products and their different functions, a kitchen can soon give you a feeling of being engulfed with all these gadgets. The Samsung MG11H2020CT Microwave Oven offers you a two-in-one appliance that saves you space in your kitchen and time preparing meals for you and your family.
The product combines the traditional microwave power, which we are all familiar with, and the grill element. With this appliance making a pizza no longer involves preheating the oven, you can simply adjust this special appliance to the grill mode and put the pizza in and watch your single appliance complete the finishing touches.
Whether you are thinking about acquiring the Samsung MG11H2020CT or just investigating your options, we have taken the time to do the research on the product. We have gathered some information you may want to take into consideration before making your final decision.
The research we did on this appliance, and all the customer reviews and feedbacks we went through, gave us a very clear picture of the product. It does not disappoint its customers.
With the sleek design; a combination of stainless steel and black textured metal finish, the exterior of this Samsung grill microwave oven accommodates any kitchen. The countertop size makes it suitable for the more modest sized kitchens as well.
The preset programs make the appliance very easy to use. Choosing from eleven different options plus the ‘’combi’’ feature, everything you may possibly need is right there, in one simple machine. The display above the touchpad even shows the correct time.
This is really two appliances in one that work together flawlessly to enhance the texture and heat distribution of different kinds of foods such as pizza, pasta, crust, fish, etc. And after a meal, cleaning is quick and easy because of the ceramic coated interior.
The convenient push type door and the child safety lock included with this product makes an extremely positive impression. Wether you are making a simple meal, a pizza with a nice crust or just a bowl of popcorn, this appliance is a great purchase.
After reviewing all the reasons to support acquiring this product and comparing them to the few flaws it may have, the final judgment is quite obvious. The Samsung grill microwave oven is an appliance that can improve your cooking experience.
The price for this two-in-one appliance is extremely reasonable. No need for the clutter of cables for different types of machines with all kinds of functions.
With an appliance like this microwave oven, your kitchen can suddenly have some extra free space and a tidier appearance.
- 1 cubic foot interior space
- The interior is spacious enough to cook and grill your meal in only one attempt. This way you will have plenty of time for setting the table, assmenbling your salad, helping the kids with homework or simply taking a few minutes to yourself.
- 1000 Watts
- With power like this, you will be cutting your cooking time short. This makes reheating and preparing meals easy and convenient.
- 10 power levels and timer
- Adjusting the level of power and the timer will give you control over anything you have put into the microwave; decide for yourself how cooked or grilled you need your potatoes to be.
- Touchpad controls
- With the legible touchpad, it is easy to set and adjust any program you may need for your cooking experience.
- Ceramic enamel interior
- The interior is fully coated with ceramic. This not only makes the product easy to clean but it is also scratch resistant.
- Auto-cook option
- The auto-cook options can handle any meal with one a push of a button.
- Grilling element with a ceramic plate
- A feature that allows you to prepare and crisp foods for your meal, including pizza.
- Combo feature
- Combining microwave and grill, this two-stage cooking feature lets the microwave prepare the entire meal automatically.
- Grill Rack
- Your purchase includes a grill rack that fits inside the product. It can be used on the grill mode and in combination cooking.
- 12-month warranty
- The warranty covers parts and labor on this product for 12 months.
Here are some of the positive and negative points of the Samsung MG11H2020CT Countertop Grill Microwave oven, which we took the liberty of compiling:
Pros And Cons
- Various cooking modes.
- Two-stage cooking.
- Grilling element.
- Easy-to-clean and scratch free ceramic coated interior.
- The heating element is positioned on the top, therefore making foods like toast is not recommended (unless you open the door and flip the toast when it’s done on one side).
- Seeing through the door is a bit difficult.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is this microwave oven so much heavier than other microwaves?
This is because it has a heavy metal gauge on the exterior to absorb the heat throughout the appliance rather than having hot spots; it keeps people from burning themselves.
Can you turn off the beep?
Indeed, you can. The beeping can be turned on and off by pressing the Sound and Start buttons on the control panel.
Does it absorb any odors?
No, it does not. The ceramic coating prevents the absorption of any kinds of odors.
About The Samsung Group
Samsung Group is a South Korean multinational conglomerate anchored in Seoul. The company was established by Lee Byung-Chul in 1939, but it did not enter the electronics industry until the late 1960s.
Through the last two decades, the company has increasingly globalized. Today Samsung has the sixth highest brand value globally. To know more about them, visit https://www.samsung.com/us/.
What Is The Best Price For The MG11H2020CT Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Samsung 1.1 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave - MG11H2020CT
|Current Price||$99.00||July 16, 2018|
|Highest Price||$119.00||June 1, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$99.00||June 12, 2018|
Last price changes
|$99.00||June 12, 2018|
|$119.00||June 1, 2018|
back to menu ↑