Shure MV51 Review And Best Price Comparison
When it comes to quality sound capturing, the Shure MV51 Digital Microphone gives its rivals a run for their money. It is adequately equipped with enough features to enhance your recording experience.
- Plug And Play
- Mic Stand Included
- Metallic Design
- App Compatible
- Some Might Not Like The Vintage Design
- Cable Connectivity Issues
When it comes to quality sound capturing, the Shure MV51 Digital Microphone gives its rivals a run for their money. It is adequately equipped with enough features to enhance your recording experience and costs less than $200, which is quite reasonable.
Many people with iOS devices will enjoy using this microphone because it was specially designed and certified to be connected directly to iOS devices including iPads and iPhones. In general, this product is easy to use and requires minimal effort to get started.
Of course, we are not going to push a product without doing the necessary research first. Take some time to read our in-depth Shure MV51 review and decide for yourself if the product is worth investing in.
Digital microphones are all the rage. With products like the ShureMVv51, we understand why people are so keen to invest. $200 is no joke, but it is definitely worth paying once you get a look at all of the incredible features this microphone has to offer.
The sheer simplicity of the microphone is enough to have sold us on this product. Most of us have Apple devices, and it’s nice to work with a microphone that includes a cable specifically for connecting to Apple’s iOS devices.
The manufacturers understood that there were users with Androids or PC systems, so included a separate cable for connecting those devices to the microphone. We love the versatility of this microphone, and we think it’s perfect for everyone from podcasters to singers wanting to record their creations.
It’s clear the manufacturer considered convenience when they created this microphone. From automatic controls built into the microphone to an accompanying app that lets you adjust multiple settings without ever touching the product, the Shure MV51 embodies efficiency.
We find little fault with this microphone, and we believe it is a good value for the money. That being said, we have taken the time to weigh out the positive and negative aspects of the product to ascertain if it is worth purchasing.
We are convinced that the Shure MV51 Digital Microphone is a good value for your money. If you were considering opting for a cheaper alternative, we suggest you re-examine and give this microphone a try.
We appreciate the enhanced control of this microphone. When you couple that with simplified connectivity, it’s the perfect purchase for artists looking for a professional touch.
- Reasonable price
- To get this product and its included accessories, you will spend around $200; a reasonable price. But for such a good quality microphone, it is expedient to compare it to less efficient models or pricier yet poorly featured models and brands.
- Simplified connectivity
- For owners of iOS devices that include iPads and iPhones, the Shure MV51 is designed to work exceptionally well with your device and comes with credible certification backing its quality. The microphone consists of 2 separate cables that connect directly to Apple devices as well as your PC or Android without needing individual kits or adapters.
- Versatile recording
- The manufacturers of this product paid close attention to customer needs and ensured that their final design was versatile enough to cater to different tastes. It comes with a 5 DSP Mode feature that facilitates different recording environments from loud and acoustic instruments to speech recording and vocal capturing.
- Enhanced convenience
- While manual controls are an excellent addition to any microphone, they can be tricky to use if you are a novice. The Shure MV51 has automatic controls that do the job for you from adjusting EQ to fixing the audio’s compression. Now even the beginner acquires quality sound with minimal effort.
- Smart control
- In addition to the above mentioned automatic controls, the Shure MV51 features manual controls on its front panel. These are used to adjust headphone volume, to mute the sound and much more.
- Handy app
- Not willing to stop with their already impressive set of controls, the manufacturers created an app designed to make controlling the microphone much smarter. With the app, you can adjust audio, optimize your results and share them via SMS, text, and email never having to leave your couch.
- Breathtaking design
- Its striking design is one of its most excellent features. It is made of durable metal and bears a vintage appeal that many fans of old-school microphones adore.
- Cool stands
- Whether you are looking for a laid-back recording session or want to appear more professional, the Shure MV51 fits the bill. It includes a thread allowing you to mount the microphone to a professional-looking stand or a separate stand for perfect positioning on your desktop.
- Better monitoring
- The manufacturers of the Shure MV51 understand how crucial it is to carefully and accurately monitor your recordings. They have added to the microphone an output that allows you to plug in your headphones enabling you to listen and observe your recording for its quality and sound.
- Informative manual
- With its plug and play feature and digital makeup, it should not be hard to understand how this product works. That being said, if you need any help, the manufacturers included a manual that explains in detail all its features. Also, the manual helps you set up your system.
Pros And Cons
- Has a simple plug and play feature that eliminates the hassle of adapters and different connection kits.
- Includes a microphone stand for a more professional look.
- Has a crisp, metallic design that is reminiscent of old-school
- Can be controlled using an app.
- The vintage design might be deemed “outdated” for those modern-minded customers.
- Many users complained about connectivity issues with the cables.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I record voice-overs with this microphone?
Yes, it is one of the best choices for those looking to do voiceover work.
Is the microphone compatible with other apps?
Yes, it works with other apps that are not the standard Shure app.
Shure Company Profile
Shure was created in 1925 by Chicago, Illinois based businessman, Sidney N. Shure. Initially, it was a manufacturer of radio accessories, but it has since expanded to produce other audio products.
The company continues to grow and manufacturers listening devices that include personal monitor systems and quality earphones. For more information about Shure Incorporated and all, they have to offer, visit their website at www.shure.com/.
What Is The Best Price For The MV51 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.