Soundmoov Wireless Earbuds Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
This Mini Invisible Stereo Earphones is the world's smallest, wireless, and convenient wireless earbuds.
- Each Earbud Connects Separately
- 45' Connection Range
- Storage Container With Charger
- Great Compatibility With Devices
- Syncing Issues
- Some Have Fitting Issues
As technology makes things more convenient and smaller, we receive more and more freedom. This is the case with the Soundmoov Wireless Earbuds.
I believe as you read our Soundmoov Wireless Earbuds review you will see that the people at Soundmoov have outdone themselves in providing a quality set of genuinely wireless earbuds at a genuinely affordable price.
Coming in at about $40.00, how can you go wrong?
The Soundmoov Wireless earbuds are part of our list of great earbuds you can get for under $50,00. There is a good reason for that. With their ear fitting shape and optimal sound quality, you cannot go wrong with these.
However, we are not the only person impressed with these earbuds. Check out this video review we found for you on Youtube.
The Soundmoov earbuds are small, lightweight and they work without begin dependant on one another. This means that if you are using only one, you will still have three more hours of music or phone calls once the first one’s battery has run out!
The working range is excellent and each piece can connect to two devices at the same time, so no tablet or mobile will stay behind. Also, the audio quality is high, and the earbuds feel quite comfortable on the ears. The ear tips are soft, and the package brings four extra interchangeable earbuds.
Lastly, this earphone has a built-in microphone on the right earbud through which you can take incoming calls, which will be heard only on the left earbud for privacy reasons, in case your other earbud is being used by someone else.
The Soundmoov earbuds are a great addition to your gadgets if you are looking for a pair of wireless earphones to take incoming calls with or to listen to some music while you work.
These might not be the best option for those who plan on running with them because, as stated, they tend to fall off. Nevertheless, if you are searching for a high-quality sound option that is both soft and practical, this model could be the one.
- TWS technology that allows wireless synchronous connection stereo pairing
- Multi-functions connectivity: use both or one earbud at a time
- Each earbud connects to two different devices
- Comfortable design based on thousands of people’s ear data
- Wild compatibility with any Bluetooth-enable device
- 2 hours working time (each piece)
- Both earbuds are sweat proof
- Built-in mic on the right headset
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth range: 15 meters or 45 feet
- The Soundmoov earbuds come in a pair but work separately. Each earbud can connect to two different devices, and each has its own battery life.
- It pairs up quickly with a lot of Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- The working range of 15 meters is higher than most products on the market with similar functionality.
- Users tell that the earbuds tend to fall off their ears easily and that they do not stay in place when exercising.
- Because of the independent functionality of the earbuds, they sometimes have connectivity issues, one at a time.
What Is The Best Price For The Soundmoov Earbuds Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.