SPT SD-2201W Countertop Dishwasher Review And Best Price Comparison
Perfect for apartments, office kitchens or any small-sized kitchens;. The SPT SD-2201W Countertop Dishwasher offers full-size power in a compact design. With a height of only 17.24-inch, this unit will fit between most countertops and cabinetry.
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Multiple Color Options
- Multiple Wash Cycles
- 148 Degree Water Temp
- Weak Dry Cycle
In our world of high home prices, there are times where we have to live in apartments and other smaller living spaces. Does that mean that we have to give up all our creature comforts? Not anymore. Now you can have an automatic dishwasher even if you are limited in space. The SPT Countertop Dishwasher line can help you find an affordable countertop dishwasher.
I think you will see in our SPT Countertop Dishwasher review that these are great little dishwashers that will meet most people’s basic dishwashing needs.
If you’ve ever owned a full-size dishwasher, going with a countertop alternative for your apartment may seem like settling for second best. In all likelihood, you’re working on the assumption that whatever countertop dishwasher you settle on, it won’t be anywhere near as powerful as the full-size model you used in the past.
The vast majority of countertop dishwashers won’t be able to match the power of a full-size model. The SPT Countertop Dishwasher, however, does so and then some.
The SPT Countertop Dishwasher is remarkably sturdy for a countertop dishwasher and can meet and exceed the level of power offered by a full-size model when it is properly connected, leaving your cups and plates spotless at the end of every cycle.
It needs only to be hooked up to an everyday faucet to adequately perform, eliminating the need for direct plumbing or permanent installation.
Living life in a small apartment can be tricky and finding kitchen appliances that don’t make it impossible for you to move around said small apartment can be equally challenging.
The good folks over at SPT, however, seem to know the struggle. It seems they took our suffering into account when designing this countertop dishwasher to give us small apartment dwellers something extraordinary.
This countertop dishwasher takes up only slightly more space than your typical breadbox, and so is an excellent choice for those shopping for a small appliance on a smaller budget.
- Power of a full-size dishwasher.
- Maximum water temperature of 148 degrees Fahrenheit
- Adapter to connect to aerator openings.
- 17.24 inches in height and 21.65 inches in width.
- Dish rack and silverware basket.
- Stainless steel interior
- Multiple wash cycles.
- User-friendly controls.
- Drains into the sink.
- Multiple color options
- Thanks to the stainless steel interior of the SPT Countertop Dishwasher, you don’t have to worry about it caving in after just a couple of uses.
- Multiple color options mean you’ll almost definitely be able to find one which blends in with the rest of your kitchen.
- With multiple wash cycles to choose from, you won’t have to worry about wasting water.
- Although this countertop dishwasher offers a dry cycle option, a lot of SPT customers have claimed that it doesn’t adequately dry the dishes.
- If you like peace and quiet, avoid this dishwasher. This thing is loud!
What Is The Best Price For The SPT SD-2201W Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.