Taylor 110CE Review And Best Price Comparison
Taylor's 100 Series is a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these real wood instruments. 2017 models, like the 110ce Rosewood Dreadnought, have layered rosewood backs and sides, as well as new architecture for even more volume and dynamics.
- Quality Taylor Sound
- Quality Construction
- Competitive Price
- Revolutionary Electronics
- Not Recommended For Beginners
- Cost Prohibitive For Some People
as of August 14, 2018 7:31 am
- "Body Body type: Taylor Dreadnought Cutaway: Yes Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides:...
- "Taylor's 100 Series makes a great guitar-playing experience accessible to everyone with these...
- For people taking the first or next step in their musical journey, these instruments promise to...
- Taylor's famous neck profile combined with a 1-11/16-inch nut width make it easy for developing...
Taylor's 110ce acoustic-electric guitar incorporates layered sapele back and sides, which offer extra resilience to fluctuating climate conditions, and a slightly narrower 1-11/16" neck. It's one of the best full-size guitars you'll find for the money, especially with the availability of Taylor's ES2 pickup. It makes a viable performance tool, a great entry-level guitar, or a second utility guitar for alternate tunings.
- EAN: 0887766052623
- MPN: 110ceES2
- UPC: 887766052623
- Model: 110ceES2
- Part Number: 110ceES2
There has always been that sense of a love affair when I have talked to guitarists about their Taylor Guitars. Their eyes get a little glazed over recalling fond memories, and their words take on a different tone.
When Bob Taylor launched the company out of Lemon Grove, California in 1974, the in-house philosophy was quality without compromise. I think you will find as you read this Taylor 110ce assessment that the same commitment to excellence exists in this guitar as well.
The Taylor 110ce electric acoustic guitar is one of the premium guitars on the market today.
The 110ce gives you the beautiful look of rosewood, plus the full open sound and balanced tone of a solid spruce top.
What’s more, it features Taylor’s dreadnought body style, which gives you incredible projection and volume along with Taylor’s signature high-end acoustic ring.
Finding fault with the 110ce Deluxe is tough. Taylor makes a great dreadnought, with the depth of the body accentuating the attractive beauty of the rosewood and the expanse of spruce working beautifully with the inlays, binding, and gloss trimmings.
There is no doubt the Taylor 110ce is still a serious investment, but you’re paid the dividends of some of the sweetest sounds and ease of play in this price bracket.
Plus – let’s be honest – the sheer prestige of owning a Taylor. It is the beginning of a lifelong love affair.
- Taylor’s Dreadnought body style captures the deep and clear tone that flatpickers and strummers love.
- The Sitka spruce produces a wide dynamic range and accommodates a broad range of musical genres.
- Taylor’s Expression System® 2 electronics reproduce more of the guitar’s dynamic sound properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle placement.
- Taylor’s eco-friendly, UV-curable finishes protect your guitar and keep it looking and sounding great.
- The patented neck design ensures superb intonation, playability, and lasting stability.
- This guitar is topped off with the beauty of small diamond inlays, white binding, and a full-gloss body,
- The guitar ships in a deluxe hardshell case.
- The quality of sound that comes from a Taylor guitar.
- The quality of construction.
- Ships with a hard shell case.
- Competitive price for a top of the line guitar.
- Some guitar players might not like the folk guitar design.
- It is priced above the price point for a beginner acoustic-electric guitar player.
What Is The Best Price For The 110CE Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Taylor 100 Series 2017 110ce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
|Current Price||$799.00||August 12, 2018|
|Highest Price||$799.00||June 1, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$799.00||June 1, 2018|
Last price changes
|$799.00||June 1, 2018|
back to menu ↑