Toro String Trimmer Review And Best Price Comparison
- Quick Charging
- 45 Minute Battery Life
- Interchangeable Battery
- Good Value
Toro String Trimmer Review
Looking after the yard and lawn can be a chore. It can also be rewarding when you look at the final results. If you can get great results with a lot of help, then so much the better. If you use a Toro PowerPlex 51481 40V MAX Lithium Ion 13" Cordless String Trimmer/Edger, you will reach places that you previously struggled to cut.
- Quick Charging
- 45 Minute Battery Life
- Interchangeable Battery
- Good Value
- Customer Service
- Battery Life Can Be Less Than Advertised
Toro String Trimmer – The Ideal Product for Your Lawn
Toro String Trimmer Review – An in-depth look at the Toro PowerPlex 51481 40V MAX Lithium Ion 13″ Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
Looking after the yard and lawn can be a chore. It can also be rewarding when you look at the final results. If you can get great results with a lot of help, then so much the better. If you use a Toro PowerPlex 51481 40V MAX Lithium Ion 13″ Cordless String Trimmer/Edger, you will reach places that you previously struggled to cut.
With so many trimmers on the market it is difficult to decide which one to buy. Check out our Toro string trimmer review and you will get all the information you need. You should get the facts as well as the opinions of other users.
We want to help you decide what trimmer is right for you. Sort out the accessories and capabilities that you want. Once you have decided, you will know if this is the right trimmer for you.
Our Toro String Trimmer Review
There were a few things we were concerned about at the beginning, but our fears were unfounded. As it is plastic, we feared it would not be up to the job. This is not the case as it works well and is not heavy.
We like the idea that the battery can be shared with other tools. As one is always bound to be charged the work can be done as soon as we decide to do it. The charge lasts long enough to do the yard, so the entire lawn gets trimmed in the one session
Knowing that the manufacturers are happy to give a good warranty is comforting. The price was a pleasant surprise as well. It is not the cheapest on the market nor is it the most expensive. It is a good value and we think it will be a joy to use.
Knowing that we can clear areas that have been inaccessible in the past is a bonus. The thick wire meant that we could rid the lawn of all the unwanted grass and weeds.
It is understandable that this is a popular product. You don’t want to miss out, so follow the link and see what you have to do to become a proud owner. There are plenty of reviews if you want to have others reassure you of the quality.
Bottom Line On The Toro String Trimmer
The verdict is in favor of the Toro trimmer. Any product that is given a 3-year warranty is bound to be well made and sturdy. It is possible to get to hard to reach areas, saving a lot of time. If you are still not sure, do a little research of your own.
The safety aspect is certainly a big draw. Much can go wrong when trimming so limiting the chances is a must. The speed of charge is helpful. With a ready battery you have little excuse for changing your mind.
To make sure that you own one, you should act quickly. They will not stay on the shelves forever. Thank you for reading our Toro String Trimmer review. We appreciate your time!
Toro String Trimmer Features
- It is attractively designed, drawing many owners to it. This design also makes the machine useful to the owner due to the durable build, and the fact that it can endure lots of abuse.
- Customize Height
- The shaft can be altered so that it is the right height for the user. As a result, there is no need to bend over or feel uncomfortable when using it. It is suitable for everyone regardless of their height.
- The Line
- This model has a thick line – 0.08”, which supplies longer usage time before it has to be changed. This is convenient when you want finish the job quickly.
- Easy Use
- The last thing you need is a machine that is difficult to operate especially when using it often. All you need to do is to push down on one button and then twist in order to change from trimming to edging.
- You have the freedom to go where you need to without worrying that the cord is not going to be long enough.
- 40V Battery
- Unless you are planning to mow the neighborhood, there will be plenty of time to get the job done. With a run time of 45 minutes, you know how long you have power. Although not directly connected to a feature, the battery can be used on a number of other Toro tools.
- Speedy Charge
- Unlike many trimmers where the battery takes a few hours to charge, this will be full and ready to use in an hour. It is time-saving and fun to use, because of quick charging.
- Variable Speed
- This is a two-fold bonus. The first is that the battery will not run down as quickly and the second is the ability to go slowly in stony areas. You are much less likely to be hit by a flying rock that has been propelled off the ground. The higher speed in grassy areas will mean cutting will be a good deal faster.
- This trimmer is well priced and is worth what you pay for it. Many are happy with the fact that they were able to pay for an item that looks so expensive, handy and sophisticated.
- There are 3 years of warranty on the machine and one year on the battery. In other words, you will be able to buy a machine with two warranties. One warranty is for the whole trimmer and will last 3 years and the other is for the battery and will last for 1 year.
Pros And Cons Of The Toro String Trimmer
- Charges quickly and runs for 45 minutes
- Easy to adjust so trimming is pain-free
- Well priced – not the cheapest but good value for what you get.
- If you have another Toro tool the battery can be used if the trimmers run down.
- Some users have found that the runtime is slightly less than advertised.
- The company can be difficult to contact if there is a problem. Many people want more than a voicemail when they need help or to complain.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Toro String Trimmer
Question: Is it a straight shaft trimmer?
Answer: Yes – this is proving great to trim under lawn furniture.
Question: What is the trimmer made from?
Answer: A lot is plastic, but it still is sturdy enough to do the job.
Toro Company Profile
Based in Bloomington, Minnesota, the Toro Company produces equipment that helps maintain lawns, as well as snow removal items and water saving systems. They started life as the Toro Motor Company in 1914, where they built tractors and irrigation systems for golf courses and landscape gardeners.
Further acquisitions were made including Lawn Boy in 1989 Hayter in 2005 and USPraxis in 2010. As a result, they had a lot of experience and the ability to manufacture a wide range of products. They are a major employer and invest heavily in their staff.
What Is The Best Price For The Toro String Trimmer Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Toro String Trimmer Price History
Price History for PowerPlex 13 in. 40-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer/Edger
|Current Price||$139.99||June 16, 2018|
|Highest Price||$139.99||May 22, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$139.99||May 22, 2018|
Last price changes
|$139.99||May 22, 2018|
Set A Price Alert For The Toro String Trimmer
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
The Best Weed Trimmers And Buying Guide
Do YOU Want To Take Your Landscaping To The Next Level? Are YOU Tired Of Weeds Making Your Yard Ugly? DISCOVER Everything YOU NEED To Know About Weed Whackers ...