Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 Review And Best Price Comparison
If you are looking for a lightweight snow blower that will handle moderate snow, then the single stage Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 might be your best choice.
- Powerful Easy Start Engine
- Compact Design
- Easily Controlled Chute
- Competitive Price
- Limited Warranty
Free shipping6 new from $336.58
as of August 14, 2018 7:31 am
- Powered by a dependable 208cc 4-cycle OHV Electric Start engine and a push button electric start...
- Clears snowy walkways up to 21" wide and 13" deep in one pass
- The polymer chute is equipped with a 2-way remote chute control with 190 degree rotation for...
- Equipped with a comfortable, foldable gull-wing handle that makes this snow thrower easy and...
Troy-Bilt offers a snow thrower that will tackle wintery conditions with power and ease. Snow removal just got faster and easier with the Squall 2100 Snow Thrower. This snow thrower is powered by a dependable 208cc 4-cycle OHV engine with a push button electric start for easy engine engagement without strenuous pulling. The Troy-Bilt Squall 210E Snow Thrower clears snowy walkways up to 21" wide and 13" deep in one single pass. The polymer chute can rotate up to 190 degrees for efficient snow displacement in the operator’s choice of direction. The gull wing handle makes this light weight single-stage snow thrower maneuverable and easy to operate. Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
- EAN: 0043033559077
- MPN: 31AS2T5F766
- UPC: 043033559077
- Model: 31AS2T5F766
- Part Number: 31AS2T5F766
Depending on where you live and which part of the year it is, the snow you get could be hard and icy, or light and powdery. Your choice of a snow blower depends on the layout of the terrain, the area surrounding your home, and the construction style of your pathways and driveways.
If you are looking for a lightweight snow blower that will handle moderate snow, then the single stage Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 might be your best choice. The manufacturer’s states, it packs in more than expected power and ease of use. The handles and the snow throwing chute modification promises a more efficient usage.
We want you to make the most informed decision you can, so let us get into the actual details of the product and listen to what users have to say. This unbiased review will help you decide if the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 is the best buy for you.
We were pleasantly surprised when we read what the customers had to say about the engine. The 208 cc engine may seem small, but almost everyone vouched for the power it provides. One user even said it is too loud! However, seriously, when the engine power is combined with its lightweight, you now have a fantastic combination.
The engine quality can also be gauged by how smoothly it starts. Most users were happy about the one-pull one-touch start of the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100. Overall, we gave full marks to the engine.
The high power of the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 combined with its easy maneuverability, was another plus. It is compact and lightweight which are distinct advantages. The ergonomic handles were a great feature on this machine.
You will love the price of the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100. It includes shipping and comes with a warranty. We couldn’t find any other single stage snow blower at a comparable price.
This single stage snow blower has several other adequate features. The intake height and the width of the clearance were pretty good. The chute angle and control are excellent.
Though not listed as a pro we believe in the quality of any Troy-Bilt product, given their excellent reputation. We fell in love with the price after exploring the features it carried. There’s no better value for the money in this class.
However, there are other things you will like. It’s easy to use and provides excellent power. It is compact in storage and has features that are ergonomic. The throw of the chute is a definite plus as well.
Overall, this is a product we are not afraid to recommend to you. Considering all factors, this is one beauty of a package that gives you efficient snow clearing at a fabulous price.
- Basic Dimensions
- The Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 is a single stage snow blower that clears a 21” width path. As many as 13 inches of intake are promised by this machine, which is more than the usual snow deposits during regular storms.
- Light In Weight
- Can you believe that this high capacity snow clearing machine weighs in at less than 100 pounds? The Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 is so lightweight that your granny can efficiently use it.
- Easy Use and Storage
- The handles are designed ergonomically reducing the strain on your hands and shoulders. You can fold the handles for storage. This means that the Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 can be easily tucked away in the corner of your shed or garage.
- Optimal Engine Power
- The 208 cc OHV engine might not be the most robust motor around, but it suits your needs perfectly. The manufacturers state this engine delivers more power than you would expect. We can hardly wait to hear what customers have to say about this.
- Efficient Disposal
- The chute operates with a 2-way remote control allowing you to rotate the chute 190°. This makes the disposal of snow convenient.
- Electric Start
- The electric start button eliminates the need for the pulling of the recoil to start it. Just a single push of the button on this machine and you are good to go.
- You can get this compact beauty for only $435. Single stage snow blowers are usually less money than bigger machines, but this price beats out other single stage snow blowers. If for nothing else, the price makes this product a sure winner.
- Free Shipping
- Shipping to USA locations is free (not available in California). They also include a minimal quantity of oil.
- User Manual
- A users-manual is included containing instructions for assembly use and maintenance. The well-labeled assembly diagrams are easy to understand and exceptionally helpful.
- The product comes with a limited two-year warranty. We scoured several user reviews. Only a few persons reported having to invoke their guarantee.
Pros And Cons
- Powerful engine with easy start
- Efficient chute disposal with two way remote
- Ergonomically designed and compact size
- Good value for money
- Warranty provided is limited
- Can be a bit loud sometimes
Frequently Asked Questions
The website doesn’t specify throw distance, could you help?
The throw is more than 20 feet, as reported by users
Can I start using it as soon as it is assembled?
Yes, it has an electric start button. Please make sure your oil is primed before starting.
Overview of Troy-Bilt
Everyone has heard of Troy-Bilt, but few people know that it is an eighty-year-old company. This company began by producing farm products like the rototiller. They are now well known for their wide variety of outdoor power products including snow blowers and lawn mowers.
Troy-Bilt is headquartered in Valley City, Ohio and has 7+ locations across the USA and Canada. The snow blowers we are reviewing are manufactured at their plant in Willard, Ohio. To learn more about their products go to their website at http://www.troybilt.com/equipment/troybilt.
What Is The Best Price For The Squall 2100 Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Troy-Bilt Squall 2100 21 in. Single-Stage Snow Thrower 31AS2T5F766 NEW
|Current Price||$424.99||August 8, 2018|
|Highest Price||$514.99||July 7, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$424.99||August 8, 2018|
Last price changes
|$424.99||August 8, 2018|
|$514.99||July 7, 2018|
|$494.99||June 2, 2018|
back to menu ↑