Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Review And Best Price Comparison
Our Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Review
Once you have Troy-Bilt TB42 BC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Brushcutter with JumpStart Technology, you can get to work on yard, vegetation and garden
- Doesn't Clog With Grass
- Easy Exchange Heads
- Great Warranty
- Hard Starting At Times
- Replacement Blades
The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC – Your Jump Start To The Summer Lawn And Garden Season
Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Review – An in-depth look at the Troy-Bilt TB42 BC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Brushcutter with JumpStart Technology
Once you have decided to clean up your lawn and garden, you want to be sure that you have the right weed wacker to make sure the job is well done. If you have a small lawn and don’t need a lot done, you can use most types of trimmer.
But what about the times when there is a lot to do and the bushes you must deal with have got a grip on your acreage? It helps if you know a lot about the equipment that is out there. When you read our Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Review, you will soon discover all you need to know. Being informed helps you know if it will be good for you before you make a purchase.
Once you have Troy-Bilt TB42 BC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Brushcutter with JumpStart Technology, you can get to work on yard, vegetation and garden. You can work with the features that are going to best accomplish your work circumstances. You will be glad that the features are as good as they are. Your lawn will never have looked so neat and tidy.
Our Review Of The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC
After examining the features of this trimmer and reading the reviews of owners, we are confident this machine can tackle thicker, denser growth with ease. We also endorse it for all those ordinary lawn manicuring chores.
Not only does this unit accomplish trimming jobs around the lawn and garden but the other attachments available to use with this machine makes this an all in one lawn and garden tool. This trimmer is so popular it tends to sell out quickly. To assure you get yours, click on the link.
The start-up features are simple to use, anyone can start it. The engine is powerful letting you successfully tackle ticker growth and the shoulder strap helps carry the weight for longer periods of time. We think you will enjoy using this trimmer and be satisfied with the end results. We are confident you will not be disappointed with purchasing this trimmer.
Bottom Line On The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC
Whatever issues some users have had, this is still a well-respected trimmer and sales continue to grow. Name recognition is high and is praiseworthy, which is doing wonders for sales. With summer on the horizon, it is time to think about making a purchase.
Anyone with responsibility for garden maintenance will not be disappointed with this trimmer. Troy-Built is a respected name in lawn tools and customer reviews tend to back them up. Delaying your purchase only means the longer you leave it, the more work there will be to do. But rest assured, the Troy-Built TB42 BC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Brushcutter with JumpStart Technology will not disappoint.
The longevity of the company is a sign that they are doing something right. Once you have used your machine, you will want to promote it as much as others have done.
We thank you for reading our Troy-Bilt TB42 BC review.
Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Features
- Jump Start Technology
- There is less of a risk of the equipment not starting with jump-start technology, rather than having to start it by pulling a cord, simply insert the jump start device and you have immediate start up. (This tool has a pull cord, should you choose to use it.)
- It comes equipped with a premium 27cc 2 cycle full crank engine. This engine is a lot easier to start and has proven to be a more steadfast component than other models or makes. This source of power ensures excellent performance.
- A variety of attachments can be added, so that extra work can be done around your home. These are not sold in with the trimmer but can be purchased and used when required. This unit can be transformed into a blower, a cutter, an edger or a cultivator.
- Spring Assist
- This remarkable technology makes pulling the cord for start-up super easy. Easy pull, quick start, yea!
- As the design of the shaft is straight, it is easier to reach underneath items and clean areas you may not have been able to reach in the past. This can help you do a thorough job.
- There is a 4-tip steel blade complete with a cut-off guard. This ensures there are no nasty accidents.
- Not only can the trimmer go through grass and weeds but through thick bushes. It can remove the most persistent of weeds and all while maintaining low vibration.
- Shoulder Strap
- Because this machine is so robust it is a little heavier than other models. To combat fatigue there is a shoulder strap that takes the weight for you.
- Well Priced
- This trimmer is well priced. The best part is that any replacement parts required are sold at a fair price as well. So this is a convenient machine to own, maintain, clean and repair.
- The manufacturers are so sure of the quality that they have given the trimmer a 2-year warranty. A lot of foliage can be dealt with in a 2-year period without the fear of tool breakdown.
Pros And Cons Of The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC
- Grass will not get tangled up in the blades
- The heads are easy to change so you don’t lose a lot of time replacing them.
- Long lasting – it can take the punishment and not give up
- It is good to have the warranty even if it is not needed.
- Some users have found it better to use replacement blades because the machine is powerful
- There have been complaints that it is not easy to start
Frequently Asked Questions About The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC
Question: Can the blades be sharpened?
Answer: They have been sharpened and work just as well as when they were new.
Question: Is string provided?
Answer: Yes – there is no need to try and provide your own.
Troy-Bilt Company Profile
Established in 1937, Troy-Bilt was just what the American farmers needed. With thier HQ in Valley City Ohio, they also have plants in Mississippi, Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee; they have a commitment to the communities they help.
Throughout their history they have built durable equipment, enabling work to be done that could not be done with less robust items. With a good range of tools, they are still helping gardeners get the most out of their gardens.
What Is The Best Price For The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Troy-Bilt TB42 BC Price History
Price History for Troy-Bilt TB42 BC 27cc 2-Cycle Gas Brushcutter with JumpStart Technology
|Current Price||$189.81||June 18, 2018|
|Highest Price||$189.81||April 26, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$184.52||April 10, 2018|
Last price changes
|$189.81||May 25, 2018|
|$186.79||May 20, 2018|
|$189.81||May 19, 2018|
|$186.79||May 18, 2018|
|$189.81||May 16, 2018|
Set A Price Alert For The Troy-Bilt TB42 BC
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
The Best Weed Trimmers And Buying Guide
Do YOU Want To Take Your Landscaping To The Next Level? Are YOU Tired Of Weeds Making Your Yard Ugly? DISCOVER Everything YOU NEED To Know About Weed Whackers ...