Weber Smokey Mountain Review And Best Price Comparison
This state of the art smoker comes with high tech features that are guaranteed to enhance your cooking experience.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Stainless Steel
- Built In Thermometer
- 2 Cooking Grates
When it comes to making quality smoked meat, look no further than the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker. This state of the art smoker comes with high tech features that are guaranteed to enhance your cooking experience.
This is the perfect addition to your home, especially if you enjoy having company. To top it off, it comes with an impressive 10-year warranty that guarantees years of fun and top-notch cooking.
As always, we do not promote the product unless we have done thorough research and weighed out its pros and cons.
If you are looking for a quality smoker that produces excellent results, we highly recommend investing in the Weber Mountain Cooker. It is powered by regular charcoal which is guaranteed to give your meat that original delicious smokey flavor that many people can’t get enough of.
After reading about this product on Amazon.com, we noticed just how many people were raving about it. With a sturdy build and a safety handle that is designed to stay cool during cooking, this product would be the perfect addition to families who love a good barbecue.
Getting started can be tricky for people who are not used to meat smokers in general. Luckily, it comes with a manual that explains every feature in great detail in addition to walking you through the process of setting up and controlling your temperature for the best possible results.
Speaking of temperature control, we love the addition of a thermometer to help us keep tabs on the heat in our smoker. Conventional open grills do not always offer this feature, and open fires are a non-starter. So, we like that the manufacturer has gone out of their way to ensure that we don’t burn our meat when we’re cooking.
If there is one thing that we could fault on this smoker, it would have to be the $400 price tag. It’s a higher price to pay, but with a 10-year warranty, we are confident it will be worth it in the long run. With that in mind, we’ve taken the liberty of gathering the pros and cons of owning this product to help you make a more informed decision.
After doing much research on this product and weighing all its pros and cons, we believe the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker is a good investment. For the dedicated barbeque chef, the $400 price tag is not a deterrent.
We love all the features of this product, and we believe the manufacturer has done an excellent job of making it easy to understand. Of course, you can always refer to the manual or get in touch with their helpful customer service personnel if you are not sure how to operate the smoker.
- Quality smokey flavor
- The Weber Mountain Cooker is powered by regular charcoal to ensure that you get that favorite, authentic flavor that is synonymous with smoked meat. This is perfect for hosting fun barbecues right in the comfort of your backyard.
- Safe to use
- Smoking meat can be risky, and when things get hot, it can be quite uncomfortable. This product is designed with state of the art steel that makes it durable and sturdy as well as a nylon door handle that is resistant to heat, making it safe for you to open when your meat is done.
- The perfect cooking space
- Designed to handle even those big family dinners, this cooker comes with two nickel plated cooking grates. They are wide and spacious enough to accommodate more substantial portions of meat which will save you a lot of time and effort.
- Temperature control
- Regular open flame grills and furnaces are challenging to work with at times because you can’t keep tabs on the temperature. Fortunately, the manufacturers of the Weber Mountain Cooker have added a built-in thermometer designed to help you efficiently monitor the temperature of your smoker.
- Useful water pan
- Not a fan of dry smoked meat? Then this product is the right choice for you since it comes with a handy water pan that is designed to add steam to your smoker to keep your meat tender and perfectly moist.
- Classy design
- This smoker is built to last with a sturdy frame that can handle a lot of pressure. It also has a sleek, classy design making it perfect for any modern home.
- Useful cover
- Storing away your smoker can be a hassle, and when left outside, it can quickly get damaged. This product comes with a handy lid that is designed to keep your smoker safe and protected when you are not using it.
- Informative manual
- For users new to meat smokers, getting the Weber Mountain going might be a bit challenging. Not to worry as this product comes with a handy manual to help you get started and to better understand the smoker’s features.
- Impressive 10-year warranty
- To show customers just how confident they are in their product, the manufacturers added a ten-year warranty on the smoker. Now you can cook freely and rest assured that you will get good value for your money.
- Added heat control
- To ensure that you don’t hurt yourself while cooking, the smoker’s lid and bowl have individual vents that allow heat to escape. This also keeps your meat at an optimum temperature and prevents the smoker from getting too hot and burning your food.
Pros And Cons
- Includes a built-in thermometer that helps you keep tabs on the temperature of your smoker.
- Comes with a manual to help you get started and familiarize yourself with the product.
- Has a 10-year warranty which gives us confidence in the quality of the smoker.
- Is made of stainless steel which makes it sturdy and durable.
- At $400, it’s higher priced then some customers want to pay.
- The sturdy build makes it a bit heavy and not easy to move around or store away.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Can I smoke my ribs and other meat all at the same time?
Yes, there is plenty of space in this product to allow you to cook multiple things at the same time.
• Can I leave my smoker outside?
It depends on the weather, but the smoker does come with a cover to protect it.
Weber Company Profile
Since 1952, Weber has committed themselves to make the best quality cooking and grilling products. With over five and a half decades in the industry, the company has grown to be a leading manufacturer of premium grills, meat smokers and much more.
Its central headquarters are located in Huntley and Palatine, Illinois USA. With over 72 countries across the globe investing in their products, Weber has risen to the top and cemented itself as a leader in the grilling industry. For more information about the company and all of the products, they have to offer, visit their website at https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills.
What Is The Best Price For The Smokey Mountain Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.
Price History for Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
|Current Price||$399.00||September 21, 2018|
|Highest Price||$399.00||April 10, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$399.00||April 10, 2018|
Last price changes
|$399.00||April 10, 2018|
back to menu ↑