Last Updated on
Just because you don’t have much outdoor space at your home for a large grill doesn’t mean that you should give up on your dreams of having friends over for a hamburger.
If you love the way a steak tastes right off of the grill but don’t have enough room for a large grill, then it’s time to consider smaller options.
When you buy the best gas grill for a small patio, then you will be able to grill all of the meat and vegetables that you want without having to try to cram an over-sized grill onto your patio.
The Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Gas Grill is perfect for small spaces but still offers you the power and control that you expect from a full-sized grill.
Because you can set up this grill in any small area, it’s perfect for not only your back patio but when you are going to be going camping or tailgating.
Setup is easy, and since the grill is so compact, you don’t have to worry about it taking up much room when you are going to be storing it, making it ideal for apartments as well as small homes.
Our Top 3 Gas Grill Picks
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying This Gas Grill?
- The size matters when you have a small space for your grill, which is why something that is portable and will fit on your tabletop is a great option. Instead of a regular grill that stands up on its legs and takes up much room, smaller compact grills will fit perfectly in smaller spaces. This means that you don’t have to sacrifice patio furniture for your grill.
- As well as the small size, you want to make sure that your new grill will be portable. Because of this, you won’t have to devote a permanent location to your new gas grill on your patio. This will permit you to move the grill around when it is time to make dinner and will also let you bring it with you when you are traveling. Of course, you need to make sure that the lid is locking and the grill is designed for travel so that you don’t damage it.
- While you will be primarily considering the size and portability when shopping for a grill for your small patio, you still want to make sure that it is powerful enough to produce high enough heat for your grilling needs. Otherwise, you are likely to be frustrated when trying to sear your steaks.
Smoke Hollow Vector series grills showcase a new grill design that promotes convection-style cooking with better fuel efficiency through a unique, geometrical v shape design. Other internal cooking components include: porcelain-coated wire...Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- 10, 000 BTU stainless Steel burner
- Folding legs and locking hood for easy transport and storage
- Porcelain coated wire cooking grids with heat tents and chrome-plated warming rack
- Push-button ignition
- Heat tent for burner protection and heat distribution
Why We Chose This Grill Over Others
We love this portable grill from Smoke Hollow because of how easy it is to move it to the location where you are going to be grilling, get it set up, and start heating it up. While it operates using small one-pound cylinders that are disposable, you can easily adapt to its work with a 20-pound tank using an adapter. This means that you can take it with you no matter where you are going to be traveling if you want to be able to grill or if you want a slightly more permanent solution at your home. Because this grill is so powerful, it will easily outperform other small portable grills.
You won’t have to sacrifice quality when you opt for this grill from Smoke Hollow. While many people think that smaller grills aren’t going to be able to get to the high temperatures needed for searing or be able to run for long periods of time to make delicious ribs, this grill does it all. This grill is ideal for use on a small patio because it takes up little space and can sit on top of your table. This will allow you to grill without straining your back.
What We Like and Dislike About This Grill
The insides of the grill are removable and will slip back into place quickly and without any problems. This makes it simple to clean this Smoke Hollow grill after use.
It’s incredible how quickly this grill heats up and how evenly it will hold the heat. This allows users not to waste a lot of time or propane waiting for the grill to heat up and prevents accidental hot spots inside the grill when you are cooking.
The handy temperature gauge is very responsive to the temperature inside the grill, making it easy to not only keep an eye on what temperature your food is cooking at but also to make adjustments if you desire.
While it is portable, it is difficult to carry around because there aren’t any side handles. While there is a handle on the top for carrying and moving the grill, it is bulky enough to make this frustrating to do by yourself, and there’s no way for two people to carry it comfortably.
It has to be completely cool before you can move the grill or you risk burning yourself. If you’re in a hurry to move the grill, this can be frustrating as you have to wait until it is completely cool.
Why We Feel That You Should Buy This Grill
If you’re in the market for the best gas grill for a small patio, then you don’t need to keep hunting. The Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Gas Grill is hands down, the perfect grill for your use. You won’t have to worry about a more massive grill taking up all of the space on your patio or worry about whether or not you will be able to maneuver around your grill when it is in use. By opting for this small, portable, tabletop option from Smoke Hollow, you get all of the power and heat that you want in a grill in a small package.
The stainless steel legs are strong enough to support this grill but fold up and underneath the grill when not in use. Additionally, the strong locks on the lid ensure that when you pick up your new grill, you won’t have to worry about the top swinging up and causing the grill rack to fall out. With both a cooking area and a warming rack, you have all of the space you need to make amazing meals. Count on Smoke Hollow for your perfect grill that saves space but doesn’t skimp on power or ease of use.