Last Updated on
When you want to be able to spend time outside with your friends and family grilling but don’t know what grill to buy, then it can be tricky to find one that will meet your needs without going overboard.
With so many different gas grills on the market, it can be tricky to find the best gas grill for your money.
If you love to grill out and want to make sure that you make a smart decision when shopping, then you will want to consider the Weber 4650001 Spirit E310 gas grill.
No matter if you are new to grilling or have been hosting backyard parties for years, you are sure to love this great grill.
It’s incredibly powerful; the gas makes it very easy to control the temperature at which your food is cooking, and it is overall a beautiful grill.
All things considered, when shopping for a gas grill that won’t break the bank but is still powerful enough to get the job done no matter how many hamburgers or steaks you are going to be cooking, you can’t go wrong with this Weber.
Known for years as one of the top brands in grills, Weber has done it again by producing a great product you’ll love.
Our Top 3 Gas Grill Picks
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying a Gas Grill?
- The durability of your grill is essential as you don’t want to have to start replacing parts right away after buying it. While there are a few considerations that will play a role in how long your grill lasts, if your grill has a reputation as being lower-quality, then you will want to consider another brand or type that’s in your price range.
- The heat is also essential when you are shopping for a grill as you want to make sure that it will be able to heat up enough to easily sear your food and quickly cook it to your liking. While comparing BTUs is a great place to start, you will also want to take into consideration the shape and size of the grill to ensure that the BTUs will be powerful enough to heat it.
- The material that the actual body of the grill is made out of will play a huge role in how long your grill lasts. Additionally, you will want to consider the frame of the grill as one that is just painted steel can rust and cause your grill not only to look less aesthetically pleasing but can also shorten its life.
Get ready to step up your grilling experience. As the family sits down for dinner, or a couple of friends come over for a bite - this three burner grill will do its magic. With the spacious cooking area you can sear steaks on one side while...Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, grease Management system, and 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates and serves 5 to 7 people
- 30, 000 BTU-per-hour input main burners with fuel gauge
- Open cart design with six tool hooks and two large wheels
- Dimensions Lid Open - 57 H x 52 W x 26 D Inches. Dimensions - Lid Closed - 44.5 H x 52 W x 27 D Inches
Why We Chose This Grill Over Others
This particular Weber grill has some advantages that you’re sure to love when you are grilling, which is why we think it’s the best gas grill that you can buy. There are three stainless steel burners on this grill, and together they produce 32,000 BTU per hour, which is plenty of heat no matter what you are going to be grilling or what kind of a time frame you are on. With more than 400 square inches of cooking space as well as an additional 100+ square inches for warming, you can easily maneuver your food so that nothing gets burned while you’re cooking.
The ignition system on this Weber is robust and will light your grill with the simple push of a button, so the days of having to search for a stick lighter are over. The cooking grates are cast iron, which means that they won’t just hold heat incredibly well, but they are also very durable and aren’t going to crumble or be damaged by even the highest temperature that you want to use. Perfect for prepping as well as cooking, the stainless steel tables on the sides of the grill give you all the space that you need to rest your meat.
What We Like and Dislike About This Grill
There is a fuel gauge that is very easy to read and will let you know precisely how much LP gas you have left in your tank, preventing you from running out when you have many people over for a meal.
Deep cleaning is effortless as the cooking grates will lift out without problems. This will allow you to quickly wipe out the inside of your grill when you need to clean it and prevents a lot of grease and burnt food from building up inside your grill.
While the assembly does take a little time to complete, the actual work isn’t hard, and since all of the parts are clearly labeled, and there are great directions, it’s easy enough for anyone to put this grill together.
This Weber grill gets hot very quickly and holds the heat evenly so that you don’t have to worry about accidentally burning your food.
Grease tends to be caught behind the burners on the right and won’t drip cleanly down into the pan. This means that the flame can quickly flare up if this grease catches on fire.
Heating the grill to more than 400 degrees is difficult.
Why We Feel That You Should Buy This Grill
The Weber 4650001 Spirit E310 gas grill is an excellent choice for anyone who is on the hunt for the top gas grill for your dollar and wants to make sure that the grill he or she ends up with is powerful enough to cook all types of food. The hinges on this grill are high-quality, you have complete and speedy control over the heat of your grill, and the propane tank is incredibly easy to hook up. After the grill has been assembled, there aren’t any problems with hooking up the propane and lighting the grill to cook. Because you can keep an eye on the amount of propane you have, any time that you want to grill, you can fire it up without fear of running out.
This Weber is incredibly sturdy and built to last, making it ideal for a busy family who wants to be able to grill without worry. Because it can stand up to so much use and is so easy to clean, you’ll be able to keep it in great condition for years. This will prevent you from having to buy another grill any time soon. With a little maintenance, your new Weber will be the star of your BBQ for a long time.