Worx String Trimmer Review And Best Price Comparison
Last Updated on
It is easy to maneuver around, and it feels as light as a feather to use.
- Fast Charging
- Easy To Adjust
- Protective Cover
- Free Spool Refils
- String Issues
- Made For Small Yards
When you look at your yard and see that it needs to be cut and tidied, you will be glad that you have the WORX 32-Volt GT2.0 String Trimmer/Edger/Mini-Mower with Tilting Head and Single Line Feed equipment to do the job. Winter hides a lot that needs to be done, but as the weather gets warmer, it is easier to see the work that lies ahead.
Once you have got through most of the work, there will be the tidying up to do. The weeds might have gone, and the grass is at a manageable level, but you will need to trim the edges for that perfect manicured look. With this Worx string trimmer review, you will understand what you need.
Looking out of the window will be a special occasion when the work you put in finally pays off. It will make you feel good to know that you have done all of this yourself. With a good trimmer and the knowledge of how to use it, you can have the best lawn in the neighborhood.
This is a product that we are happy to recommend. The lawn looks so much better once it has been tidied and the trimmer finishes it off perfectly. It is easy to maneuver around, and it feels as light as a feather to use.
The price is reasonable and if you shop around, there will be places that offer a discount. Buying online is easy, and if you can’t get to a store, it is the optimal thing to do. It’s a good idea to do it sooner rather than later as you don’t want to lose out by not being able to get one.
We liked the idea of the lithium battery. This charges quickly and allows a longer usage time. There are seven locking positions, meaning that is it easy for you to use helping to eliminate back strain.
Many customers report how pleased they are with the results. It was easy to take the credit for the work carried out thanks to this trimmer. Friends have been envious of the end product.
To make sure that you get one of your own, you can order by following this link. They are selling well, so others see the good things that we see. We believe that lawns look like they have been treated by a professional when you have used it.
Once used it is easy to understand why so many people are choosing them above other similar products. They look good and perform well. They have a good warranty, and the manufacturers have confidence in their durability.
Many people have been happy to talk about their experiences. While some have had issues, more people have been pleased with the purchase. If you still have questions after reading this Worx string trimmer review, there are people online happy to explain things to you.
With the amount of experience WORX has, you can be sure that they will produce a good product. They stuck to their guns with regards to keeping their name on the items and sellers saw their quality and agreed. We thank you for taking the time to read our review
- Weight At just 6.2 lbs it is going to be easy for you to move it around the grass. The lightweight trimmer from Positec will be a darling to people who do not have the stamina to carry and utilize the heavy equipment.
- Charging TimeIt might be expected that such a piece of equipment would take a long time to charge. It only takes three hours, and as long as you remember to keep it charged, you will be able to use it whenever you notice the grass looking a little untidy.
- Safety To make sure that there are no problems, there are support wheels along with a safety guard. Accidents can happen, and it is essential to minimize any damage.
- Cordless Even if you do not have the most massive yard, you will be pleased that this is cordless. You can move around where the grass needs the most attention and not be tied to a plug.
- Warranty To show the faith that the manufacturers have in the product, there is a 3-year warranty provided with the trimmer. In case you are not happy from the beginning, there is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Free Replacements With the initial purchase, there are three spools of cutting line. For the lifetime of your ownership of the trimmer, the company will send you free replacement spools. You need to pay handling and shipping when you place your order.
- Versatile you may buy it as a trimmer, but when you need an edger, it can do that job just as well. If that was not enough, it is also a mini mower. You can do so much more to the grass with this one tool.
- Adjustable The angle can be adjusted without the need for any tools or attachments. It can move 90 degrees, meaning that the hard to reach places can be trimmed as well.
- Protection There can be nothing more annoying than adding the finishing touches to the recently tidied lawn and damaging some of the flower beds. Both plants and lawn furniture will be protected thanks to the adjustable spacer. The only things that get cut are the things you want to cut.
- Height Changes If you are taller than average, you can alter the height of the handle and not have to bend over while trimming or mowing. This is an excellent machine for tall people who hate jobs that end up producing backaches.
Pros And Cons
- Does not take too long to charge
- Easy to adjust to ensure all areas are reached
- Have a cover that protects flowers from accidental beheadings
- Free spool refills
- Some users have reported that the string can get tangled
- It is better for work on small yards rather than large ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Is there a spare battery?
Answer: No, but there is a charger and charging only takes three hours.
Question: Is it suitable for tall people to use?
Answer: Yes, it can be extended if you are taller than average.
Worx Company Profile
The Positec Tool Corporation was founded in 1994 by Don Gao in Suzhou, China. In the beginning, they were selling power tools to Black and Decker and similar companies. By 2004 the management wanted them to be producing lines in their name and began designing and manufacturing garden tools.
Tom Duncan became involved in 2005 when Rockwell Tools and Positec joined, and while there were initial problems as suppliers wanted to sell the items under their name, not the manufacturers. By 2009 the products were being sold as a brand, and Walmart began stocking them in 2012. They are now based in North Carolina.
What Is The Best Price For The Worx Trimmer Online?
Every 24 hours, the Taber’s Best web crawler checks all the major online retailers for the best price on every product we feature. We do this to make sure that you are getting the best deal we can find on the products shown.